PDA

View Full Version : Not Doogie Too???

kczoo
11-04-2006, 04:02 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/11/04/doogie.ap/index.html

Sure-Oz
11-04-2006, 04:05 PM
i saw that this morning i was like wtf.....he had naked bitches all over him in Harold and Kumar, it's just tainted now!

JBucc
11-04-2006, 04:06 PM
That new show he's on sucks. Oh wait, so did Doogie. I do like his character on the new show though.

P.S. I think this is a repost.

HolmeZz
11-04-2006, 04:52 PM
There had been speculation about this for a really long time.

Easy 6
11-04-2006, 05:12 PM
When stories like this "come out", and they do so frequently, it always surprises me how defensive people get about Tom Cruise. Why is it such a "shocker"???, Rock Hudson was the supposed epitomy of masculinity in the day and i think we know how that turned out.

SLAG
11-04-2006, 05:20 PM
When stories like this "come out", and they do so frequently, it always surprises me how defensive people get about Tom Cruise. Why is it such a "shocker"???, Rock Hudson was the supposed epitomy of masculinity in the day and i think we know how that turned out.

I hear you have to be gay to join scientology

Easy 6
11-04-2006, 05:21 PM
I hear you have to be gay to join scientology

I've never heard that yet NOTHING would surprise me regarding those people.

Phobia
11-04-2006, 06:14 PM
Those people are stalkers. My wife and I went there out of curiosity one time - we had to threaten them with legal action before they stopped sending us mail and calling. It was absolutely unbelievable.

Easy 6
11-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Those people are stalkers. My wife and I went there out of curiosity one time - we had to threaten them with legal action before they stopped sending us mail and calling. It was absolutely unbelievable.

Yeah, i did some research on them a few months ago and they will stoop to any tactic. Their trick is to pry every dirty secret out of people under the guise of easing their soul & "achieving clear" then they hold them hostage to those secrets for the rest of their lives while draining the bank accounts.

I swear when i look into ones eyes i see a mask laid over an empty gaze.