PDA

View Full Version : Are The Refs Feelig Sorry for the Rams?

petegz28
11-05-2006, 12:56 PM
There was a clear facemask on LJ...but I notice they have only managed to call the Chiefs.

And I typically like this Ref

petegz28
11-05-2006, 01:14 PM
Now you have an incomplete pass called when it was either a fumble or grounding...and nevermind he blatant hold

Bwana
11-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Old Mikes crew is always good for screwing the Chiefs. When I saw it was his crew, I just let out a ****!

OldTownChief
11-05-2006, 01:42 PM
Looked like it killed them to signal the 2nd TG TD.

chiefqueen
11-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Or how about the PI in the endzone that wasn't called on our FG drive?

ferrarispider95
11-05-2006, 03:09 PM
Chiefs got some breaks, ty law was all over bruce and when bruce got called for a PI.

petegz28
11-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Chiefs got some breaks, ty law was all over bruce and when bruce got called for a PI.

Really? what camera angle did you have that none of us had? We never saw if Bruce pushed off or not

TrickyNicky
11-05-2006, 03:13 PM
Both teams got questionable calls. That officiating crew just sucks...

ferrarispider95
11-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Really? what camera angle did you have that none of us had? We never saw if Bruce pushed off or not

The angle they showed on tv. I am a chiefs homer, but to complain about the refs in this game is absurd.

"Instead, Bruce was flagged for offensive pass interference. Bruce was livid, and so was the Rams' coaching staff. According to the only replay shown on the stadium scoreboard, it was a bad call by side judge Tom Fincken.

In fact, as the replay was shown in the Dome, one nearby sideline observer heard Fincken mumble to himself: "I (messed) up.""

Halfcan
11-06-2006, 03:01 PM
The face mask was called inadvertant-like he didn't mean to pull him down by the face mask.

Bruce has always pushed off-I Ty had not fallin down again-I think they would have let it go-It was an obvious penalty.

The last fumble called an incomplete pass was a totally shitty call!!

Bob Dole
11-06-2006, 03:22 PM
In fact, as the replay was shown in the Dome, one nearby sideline observer heard Fincken mumble to himself: "I (messed) up.""

Was the "sideline observer" by chance wearing blue?

That's just some made up shit right there...

ck_IN
11-06-2006, 03:28 PM
Oh please don't complain about the refs in this game! :rolleyes:

There was no way that was a PI call that killed the Rams final drive. Then there was no way it was defensive PI on the Rams on the Chiefs final scoring drive. The facemask was too close to call from the TV angle I got.

All in all the Chiefs far and away got the better of the calls.