PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs were well represented!!!

Halfcan
11-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Man it was a freakin blast!!!! Went out last night and the bar was full of crazy Cheifs fans-we OWNED that city this weekend. Probably 30% Chiefs fans in the stands-and you could clearly hear

Home of the............CHIEFS!!!!!!!

It was one of the best games-props to the St. Louis fans that let us tailgate with them and took the loss with class.

Megbert
11-05-2006, 09:36 PM
you 'fans' are terrorists for saying 'CHIEFS' at an opposing teams stadium or unamerican I don't remember which one the cards fans called us.

TinyEvel
11-05-2006, 09:38 PM
rearrange the letters on "you fans" and you can spell "yo, snafu"

I don;t know WTf that means....

Halfcan
11-05-2006, 09:39 PM
you 'fans' are terrorists for saying 'CHIEFS' at an opposing teams stadium or unamerican I don't remember which one the cards fans called us.

LOL I was told we we classless dirtbags. You could tell they hated it, but it pumped our team up. From that moment on it was Arrowhead East!

Megbert
11-05-2006, 09:41 PM
LOL I was told we we classless dirtbags. You could tell they hated it, but it pumped our team up. From that moment on it was Arrowhead East!
Shoulda pointed out that there 'town' is the most dangerous place to live in america - more so than Detroit.

Skyy God
11-05-2006, 09:49 PM

This is probably a shot in the dark, but did you have an Arrowhead East sign at the game?

kc1977
11-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Anyone else hear the postgame shows on the St. Loser radio? All they could do was whine about "Arrowhead East". It was great.

I think I heard one of the shows say that Bulger said he had to go to a silent count in the 4th quarter.

ChiefsFanatic
11-05-2006, 10:47 PM

That always cracks me up. What could be more American than exercising your right to free speech?

Lancetastic
11-05-2006, 11:04 PM
That always cracks me up. What could be more American than exercising your right to free speech?

Being respectful of its symbols?

ChiefsCountry
Good bastards do the same to us in baseball so we returned the favor.

Bowser
Anyone else hear the postgame shows on the St. Loser radio? All they could do was whine about "Arrowhead East". It was great.

I think I heard one of the shows say that Bulger said he had to go to a silent count in the 4th quarter.

Awesome.

Valiant
11-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Man it was a freakin blast!!!! Went out last night and the bar was full of crazy Chiefs fans-we OWNED that city this weekend. Probably 30% Chiefs fans in the stands-and you could clearly hear

It was one of the best games-props to the St. Louis fans that let us tailgate with them and took the loss with class.

That is what it looked and sounded like on tv, football town my ass..

ChiefsFanatic
11-05-2006, 11:11 PM

Really? That was what this country was founded on? The obligation to honor symbols? Wow. I did not know that, How in the hell did all those different religions and ethnicities get into this country without respecting the symbols of the people who founded this country? Those unamerican bastards.

Halfcan
11-05-2006, 11:49 PM
This is probably a shot in the dark, but did you have an Arrowhead East sign at the game?

LOL No but my friends had a big Chiefs flag hanging from 434.

Halfcan
11-05-2006, 11:53 PM
That is what it looked and sounded like on tv, football town my ass..

We were freakin loud in the 4th quarter-I yelled myself horse-lol I had endzone tickets-it was Awesome. Tony G doing a layup over the Rams Goalpost was a highlight.

At the start of the game they had us on the 2, A Ram fan behind said "LJ ain't much of a runner-really Loud. Next play he ripped a 40 plus yard run-It was perfect timing to shut that dumbass up. I just turned around and smiled.

Halfcan
11-05-2006, 11:53 PM
Many thanks for Rick and his Wife for the ticket!

ChiefsFan4Life
11-06-2006, 06:57 AM

Oh I was listening to that and it was GOLDEN

The fans were calling in all mad that there were so many Chiefs fans and all that - calling it Arrowhead East - it was great

Then one really bitter fan came on and attempted to rip KC and stuff but it didn't work too well - a KC caller called after that and owned him

It was great stuff

chagrin
11-06-2006, 07:01 AM
Oh I was listening to that and it was GOLDEN

The fans were calling in all mad that there were so many Chiefs fans and all that - calling it Arrowhead East - it was great

Then one really bitter fan came on and attempted to rip KC and stuff but it didn't work too well - a KC caller called after that and owned him

It was great stuff

I would love to hear this stuff - too bad there isn't a "you tube" for radio clips

StcChief
11-06-2006, 07:02 AM
Good time at Arrowhead East
At least 30-35% Chiefs. They were everywhere.

I was in 351 above endzone.
10 in our section

King_Chief_Fan
11-06-2006, 07:11 AM
It was plain to see that St. Louis is no football town.
Granted the Chiefs D when on a rampage first qtr and those 3 turnovers took the wind right out of the sails of the fans. It was dead in the lower sections. Of couse that could have been due to all the Chiefs fans. I was sitting in 141 right under the suites on the 50 yard line. I never can get those kind of tickets in KC. There were lots of Chiefs fans in the lower sections. Again, that doesn't happen in Arrowhead. I was asked by Ram fans in front of me: "do you have to whistle that loud every time your Chiefs do good"...... I replied, YUP and let another one rip.

ChiefsFan4Life
11-06-2006, 07:14 AM
It was plain to see that St. Louis is no football town.
Granted the Chiefs D when on a rampage first qtr and those 3 turnovers took the wind right out of the sails of the fans. It was dead in the lower sections. Of couse that could have been due to all the Chiefs fans. I was sitting in 141 right under the suites on the 50 yard line. I never can get those kind of tickets in KC. There were lots of Chiefs fans in the lower sections. Again, that doesn't happen in Arrowhead. I was asked by Ram fans in front of me: "do you have to whistle that loud every time your Chiefs do good"...... I replied, YUP and let another one rip.

I was in 140 in the third row along with some other Chiefs fans

There was a lady in front of us who left in the beginning of the 4th and as she was leaving she said "I can't sit here and listen to people yell anymore" and looked at me as she was saying that

WTF to people come to football games for? Did she think she was gonna get to take a nap? Stupid St. Louis "fans"

Dartgod
11-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Hehe. How many of them broke out the baseball smack after getting their asses handed to them in football?

ChiefsFan4Life
11-06-2006, 07:17 AM
Hehe. How many of them broke out the baseball smack after getting their asses handed to them in football?

Ironically, the loudest they got the entire game was when they made an announcement reminding them that the Cardinals won the WS :)

Fairplay
11-06-2006, 07:23 AM
There was a lady in front of us who left in the beginning of the 4th and as she was leaving she said "I can't sit here and listen to people yell anymore" and looked at me as she was saying that

WTF to people come to football games for? Did she think she was gonna get to take a nap? Stupid St. Louis "fans"

Troublemaker. :p

ChiefsFan4Life
11-06-2006, 07:26 AM
Troublemaker. :p

Haha, I wasn't too bad, just excited that's all :)

The other thing I noticed about the Lambs fans - they come late and leave early

Seriously, the stadium didn't really fill up until maybe 15-20 min after the game started

Oh and you know what else is terrible - they don't let the fans into the stadium before 10:30

King_Chief_Fan
11-06-2006, 07:26 AM
I was in 140 in the third row along with some other Chiefs fans

I may have seen you, of course I don't know who you are. There were lots of Chiefs fans standing 140-141 down by the field prior to the game.

Jared Allen was giving autographs. I got one.... he was the only Chief coming close to the stands.

It had to be good for the team to see that many fans on the road....even if it is only a couple hundred miles!!

ChiefsFan4Life
11-06-2006, 07:27 AM
I may have seen you, of course I don't know who you are. There were lots of Chiefs fans standing 140-141 down by the field prior to the game.

Jared Allen was giving autographs. I got one.... he was the only Chief coming close to the stands.

It had to be good for the team to see that many fans on the road....even if it is only a couple hundred miles!!

Yeah I'm sure you were next to me at some point because I was down there when Allen came over to sign autographs

That's my myspace page --> http://www.myspace.com/jsidarous -- you probably saw me

That's why I started this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=151506

He was right :)

King_Chief_Fan
11-06-2006, 07:35 AM
Yeah I'm sure you were next to me at some point because I was down there when Allen came over to sign autographs

That's my myspace page --> http://www.myspace.com/jsidarous -- you probably saw me

That's why I started this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=151506

He was right :)

I
I can't say for certain, but if you were there when Allen was there, then I did. It was good to see you?:)

kc1977
11-06-2006, 07:44 AM
Is it legal to blow those loud noisemaker things? The section over had one. I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, but the thing you press the button and a loud obnoxious noise comes out. I would think if it was legal to have you'd see more of that - I've never heard them at Arrowhead. Seems to me it's just as cheap as piping in crowd noise that the Rams accuse the Seahawks of doing all the time.

Warrior5
11-06-2006, 08:31 AM

This is absolutely outstanding...I was watching the game, and I could see that the Lambs O was struggling with the crowd noise. Didn't one of the Lambs final drives get killed partly due to two consecutive false starts by their RT?

Hats off to all the Chiefs fans that not only made the trip, but affected the game. I hereby authorize an extra serving of strawberry-rhubarb pie for each of you.

StcChief
11-06-2006, 08:48 AM
I'll take my pie now..

Collecting on some others bets today with Lambs fans.

Very sweet.

sportsbean
11-06-2006, 09:13 AM
I have lived in St. Louis since the year the Royals beat the Cards in the World Series, and I'm still loyal to the teams from KC! Yesterday was a lot of fun. The Rams fans around me were too busy eating nachos and using their cell phones to cheer for their team. Check out today's St. Louis paper:

The Edward Jones Dome didn't seem like much of a home turf Sunday. About one in five fans seemed to be wearing Kansas City red — and they weren't shy about cheering for their Chiefs.

"It actually was pretty loud in a couple of instances when we were trying to go no-huddle — just to hear the play, and hear the snap count," offensive guard Adam Timmerman said. "It's pretty bad when you've got to go silent count in your home stadium."

But that's what happened early in the fourth quarter after those false starts by Barron.

"I switched to a silent count, just because after probably the fourth (false start), that's what I do," quarterback Marc Bulger said. "You usually do that on the road. It's a little bit safer. Gives the defense a better jump, but I didn't know what else to do."

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/rams/story/9AC1C8BA623AD54C8625721E001B0D90?OpenDocument

chagrin
11-06-2006, 09:19 AM
LMAO - excellent, thanks for the article dude

dtebbe
11-06-2006, 09:31 AM

Sounds like club level at Arrowhead... my mom had a guy grab her and try to make her sit down up there one time while she was cheering the D on 3rd and short. I told the guy if he touched my mom again she'd kick his ass :)

DT

chagrin
11-06-2006, 09:43 AM
Sounds like club level at Arrowhead... my mom had a guy grab her and try to make her sit down up there one time while she was cheering the D on 3rd and short. I told the guy if he touched my mom again she'd kick his ass :)
DT

I admire your restraint - he'd have done a nose dive if I saw that.

OnTheWarpath15
11-06-2006, 09:53 AM

I got some of that while walking back to the car.....

Rams Fan: Whoo! How 'bout them Royals?

Me: I wouldn't know jackass, I've lived in St. Louis my entire life and was at the last two World Series games cheering for the Redbirds. Got anything else?

Rams Fan: *dumb look on face* Uh, uh, .........

I swear I gotta get out of this fuggin place. I'm surrounded by idiots....

The radio call in shows were the best.....complaining about Arrowhead East, where did all the Chiefs fans come from......the STL call-in host was calling them hypocrites because Cards fans do the same to Kauffman every year......

Frazod
11-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Lamb fans invade Arrowhead in the same manner.

Of course, they don't come back to their seats after halftime....

:$2500:

BigRedChief
11-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Attached thumbnail(s)
http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/uploads/post-524-1162792803.jpg (http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=886) http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/uploads/post-524-1162792847.jpg (http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=887) http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/uploads/post-524-1162792977.jpg (http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=888) http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/uploads/post-524-1162794513.jpg (http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=900)

Looks like a lot of red there. Great job! :clap:

teedubya
11-06-2006, 11:47 AM
heh. those arent 'thumbnails'

But killer to see all those brave Chiefs fans, going to see the Chiefs play in the most violent city in the WORLD!!

Man, Im surprised we didnt lose a few fans to the violence over there to the St Louis Insurgents. Scary town.

shaneo69
11-06-2006, 11:49 AM
I was there, but I didn't give the Rams fans any crap or cheer loud for the Chiefs. Two reasons:

1) I hate when opposing jackass fans sit next to me at Arrowhead

2) I thought the Rams were gonna come back and beat us

Halfcan
11-06-2006, 02:56 PM
I have lived in St. Louis since the year the Royals beat the Cards in the World Series, and I'm still loyal to the teams from KC! Yesterday was a lot of fun. The Rams fans around me were too busy eating nachos and using their cell phones to cheer for their team. Check out today's St. Louis paper:

The Edward Jones Dome didn't seem like much of a home turf Sunday. About one in five fans seemed to be wearing Kansas City red — and they weren't shy about cheering for their Chiefs.

"It actually was pretty loud in a couple of instances when we were trying to go no-huddle — just to hear the play, and hear the snap count," offensive guard Adam Timmerman said. "It's pretty bad when you've got to go silent count in your home stadium."

But that's what happened early in the fourth quarter after those false starts by Barron.

"I switched to a silent count, just because after probably the fourth (false start), that's what I do," quarterback Marc Bulger said. "You usually do that on the road. It's a little bit safer. Gives the defense a better jump, but I didn't know what else to do."

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/rams/story/9AC1C8BA623AD54C8625721E001B0D90?OpenDocument

Awesome article-man I knew we were freakin loud, but to give the Offense a false start in their own stadium!!!!!

Yep the Rams fans immediately switched to baseball-to which I replied, I hate the Royals-I am a Cards fan. They didn't know what to say.

Another guy yelled at me from across the crowd.. "Hey KC how much did you pay off the Refs so they would give you the game.."

I had just got a beer and was coming back to my seat.. so I said " Only one beer, the Refs hate you guys!"

I got a good laugh from the crowd.

Every time someone tried to give me shit I just went along with it-"Yep LJ really sucks-170 yards-he should have had 250 against your Run D!!!

CHENZ A!
11-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Just got back about 2 hrs ago, the whole weekend was a blast, and the game was even better, my family and friends saw me on TV(I was directly behind the goal post in the second row, in the endzone where Tony caught the 25 yarder).

I almost feel kind of sorry for the Rams players, due to the fact that their fans are so lame.

How ****ing awesome was it when the whole stadium erupted in "Chiefs!" at the end of the anthem, I could see our players were pumped up, especially Jared Allen.

Halfcan
11-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Just got back about 2 hrs ago, the whole weekend was a blast, and the game was even better, my family and friends saw me on TV(I was directly behind the goal post in the second row, in the endzone where Tony caught the 25 yarder).

I almost feel kind of sorry for the Rams players, due to the fact that their fans are so lame.

How ****ing awesome was it when the whole stadium erupted in "Chiefs!" at the end of the anthem, I could see our players were pumped up, especially Jared Allen.

Dude I was right behind you Row S Seat 11 Section 154- we were yelling our azzes off. It was sooooo fun!!!

Their crowd got loud a few times but they also booed their own team several times. We OWN Arrowhead East-lol

CHENZ A!
11-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Dude I was right behind you Row S Seat 11 Section 154- we were yelling our azzes off. It was sooooo fun!!!

Their crowd got loud a few times but they also booed their own team several times. We OWN Arrowhead East-lol

Was there a Chiefs fan sitting close to you that got kicked out?

Because I was sitting there, and out of nowhere this security guard came over and told me come with her because "she needed to talk with me." I was like WTF? I hadn't even really been hitting the bottle that hard, and I was pretty sure that I hadn't let any vulgarity slip except for maybe the occasional "Dammit!".

So I'm following her up the stairs, and all the fans, even the Rams ones were like "What'd he do?". So finally I'm like "What is the problem?" And she just says, "Oh, nevermind, wrong guy." Apparently it was just a case of mistaken identity, I was kind of pissed, but what are you gonna do?

Then, later in the game, some Rams fans were leaving, and they were offering congratulations, and wishing us a safe trip back, when someone threw a bag of cotton candy at me. LMAO I just turned around and flexed for them, I'm like "Cotton candy?!? Cotton candy?! You're gonna need something alot harder than that!" LMAO

Halfcan
11-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Was there a Chiefs fan sitting close to you that got kicked out?

Because I was sitting there, and out of nowhere this security guard came over and told me come with her because "she needed to talk with me." I was like WTF? I hadn't even really been hitting the bottle that hard, and I was pretty sure that I hadn't let any vulgarity slip except for maybe the occasional "Dammit!".

So I'm following her up the stairs, and all the fans, even the Rams ones were like "What'd he do?". So finally I'm like "What is the problem?" And she just says, "Oh, nevermind, wrong guy." Apparently it was just a case of mistaken identity, I was kind of pissed, but what are you gonna do?

Then, later in the game, some Rams fans were leaving, and they were offering congratulations, and wishing us a safe trip back, when someone threw a bag of cotton candy at me. LMAO I just turned around and flexed for them, I'm like "Cotton candy?!? Cotton candy?! You're gonna need something alot harder than that!" LMAO

Yeah it was 4 rows up-a black girl got in a shouting match with a Ram fan and then spit in his face-she claimed he pushed her. Her Boyfriend and her were escourted out while screaming cusswords at all the Lamb fans-nice way to represent KC. People behind me started bagging on us saying that ALL KC fans are rednecks.

You do kind of look like the boyfriend-did you have a White KC jersey on?

CHENZ A!
11-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Yeah it was 4 rows up-a black girl got in a shouting match with a Ram fan and then spit in his face-she claimed he pushed her. Her Boyfriend and her were escourted out while screaming cusswords at all the Lamb fans-nice way to represent KC. People behind me started bagging on us saying that ALL KC fans are rednecks.

You do kind of look like the boyfriend-did you have a White KC jersey on?

Yeah, I had a white #58 on, and my buddy had on a Red #91. That is too bad, about that stupid broad, unless the guy did shove her, then he deserved worse. I like to have a good time at games, and drink probably a few too many cold ones, but I would never put myself in the situation of potentially getting booted out of a game.

Spott
11-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Crowd noise on the road is just awesome. I'm glad that KC doesn't have to go to that dump for a while.

Skyy God
11-06-2006, 04:34 PM
I was in Section 137, row T. Near the end of the game, after Wilson's TD put the game out of reach, some chicken-sh** Rams fan stole the Arrowhead East sign from a guy in my row. After some commotion and taunting, he gave it back.

Monty
11-06-2006, 04:43 PM

I think we were sitting to the left of you on the front row and some azzhole threw a beer bottle at the Chiefs fan sitting just to our left. They were all upset because he was standing up and they couldn't see the Rams cheerleaders during the TV time out. This was right after we went up 31-17. I mean it, this guy was PISSED! ROFL The Chiefs fan apologized for blocking the view of the cheerleaders and that he was unaware that the Rams fans weren't there to watch the game....just the cheerleaders...hehehe. Security sent this fool on his way and we just continued having a good time. :)

CHENZ A!
11-06-2006, 06:53 PM
I think we were sitting to the left of you on the front row and some azzhole threw a beer bottle at the Chiefs fan sitting just to our left. They were all upset because he was standing up and they couldn't see the Rams cheerleaders during the TV time out. This was right after we went up 31-17. I mean it, this guy was PISSED! ROFL The Chiefs fan apologized for blocking the view of the cheerleaders and that he was unaware that the Rams fans weren't there to watch the game....just the cheerleaders...hehehe. Security sent this fool on his way and we just continued having a good time. :)

I must say I was VERY impressed with the Rams cheerleaders. They had some real sexy broads out there, not like the butter-faces we got.

Red Dawg
11-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Rams fans could care less this year. The Cards won the WS and they are the ones that own that town

Adept Havelock
11-06-2006, 08:21 PM

I leave worrying about symbols to the symbol-minded. [/Carlin]

Always nice when you can go into another teams stadium and create a bit of "on the road" home field advantage. :D

Halfcan
11-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Yeah, I had a white #58 on, and my buddy had on a Red #91. That is too bad, about that stupid broad, unless the guy did shove her, then he deserved worse. I like to have a good time at games, and drink probably a few too many cold ones, but I would never put myself in the situation of potentially getting booted out of a game.

Yep her boyfriend had a white 58 jersey on too-that sucks they were going to throw you out. I think they took the girl to jail-because I saw the guy she spit on filling out paperwork on the back of a pol,ice car on the way out.

Halfcan
11-06-2006, 10:25 PM
I leave worrying about symbols to the symbol-minded. [/Carlin]

Always nice when you can go into another teams stadium and create a bit of "on the road" home field advantage. :D

Lambs fans sold their tickets off, others showed up late, they booed their own team several times, and then left early.

Now the Lambs fans sit home and complain we were too loud, and we ruined the SACRED athem??

ROFL

We OWNED their sorry asses!!!!

cardken
11-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Was at the AZ game this season and was shocked as how many Chiefs fans were there in the parking Lot tailgating and Chiefs Fans were at least 2-3. And when the game started "we" crystened the new stadium was ahearty "home of the CHIEFS" there as well. Well Reped Chiefs Nation keep it up

Halfcan
11-07-2006, 12:40 AM
Was at the AZ game this season and was shocked as how many Chiefs fans were there in the parking Lot tailgating and Chiefs Fans were at least 2-3. And when the game started "we" crystened the new stadium was ahearty "home of the CHIEFS" there as well. Well Reped Chiefs Nation keep it up

That is Awesome-I wish I was at that game. Me and Chenz had our section held down-hell he almost got thrown out just for looking like someone who caused trouble-lol

I wonder how many will be at Miami??

Halfcan
11-07-2006, 12:41 AM
I think it will be a long time before the Lambs fans get over this embarrassing loss.

The Gov cup is ours for another year-hahahaha

greg63
11-07-2006, 01:02 AM
Man it was a freakin blast!!!! Went out last night and the bar was full of crazy Chiefs fans-we OWNED that city this weekend. Probably 30% Chiefs fans in the stands-and you could clearly hear

I'm jealous. :D