PDA

View Full Version : Kawika Mitchell on 810am WHB

Lzen
11-06-2006, 08:42 AM
I was listening to WHB 810am this morning on the way to work. Kawika Mitchell was their guest. Here are a few things that I remember.

- The St. Louis backs were open out in the flats due to the Chiefs gameplan of dropping back to prevent big plays from Bruce and Holt. Said the Rams run a lot of deep routes. (btw, this was what I suggested was going on yesterday during the game thread :) ).

- Brian Waters injury doesn't appear to be that bad.

- KW is apparently in the Trent should start when he's healthy club.

There were a couple other things but I can't remember. Will post later if something jogs my memory.

yeti
11-06-2006, 08:57 AM
good to hear that waters might not be that bad. we need him bad.

the Talking Can
11-06-2006, 09:39 AM
updates always appreciated

FAX
11-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Thank you, Mr. Lzen.

FAX

Basileus777
11-06-2006, 10:49 AM
Kawika isn't on the Huard bandwagon? Hasn't anyone told him that Trent is just a system qb and that Huard is the next Tom Brady? Hootie needs to set him straight.

KcMizzou
11-06-2006, 10:51 AM
The only player I've seen hint that maybe Huard should start, is Gonzo. Given the jump in his production since Huard came in... that's pretty understandable.

htismaqe
11-06-2006, 10:58 AM
The only player I've seen hint that maybe Huard should start, is Gonzo. Given the jump in his production since Huard came in... that's pretty understandable.

Given the sample size (less than 1 full game) of Trent's production this season, I think you could make a serious and valid case that Gonzo's production is due to SOLARI, not Huard.

Fish
11-06-2006, 11:08 AM
Given the sample size (less than 1 full game) of Trent's production this season, I think you could make a serious and valid case that Gonzo's production is due to SOLARI, not Huard.

Exactly..... We have no idea what Green's production would be in Solari's modified offense with a now confident offensive line. Hell Green could come back and make Peyton look like Plummer...

I think most of the Huard knob slobbering folks are completely ignoring the possibility that it could be due to Solari's improvement through the weeks...

Lzen
11-06-2006, 11:11 AM

Well, Gonzo did have over 100 receptions a couple seasons ago. Frankly, I don't think it has anything to do with the QB or the OC. I don't think Gonzo's production is much different than other years. Except that he seems to be scoring more TDs this year.