PDA

View Full Version : Look for the Chargers to lose this week

PunkinDrublic
11-06-2006, 09:15 AM
Bolts are not a good team on the road against legitimate opponents. Merrimans out and Cincy has their backs against the wall is looking like a bolt loss especially seeing how they struggled to put away the Browns in SD. Another reason for us to play big and come out of Miami with a win.

htismaqe
11-06-2006, 09:17 AM
I'm even more convinced now that we'll lose to Miami.

Bowser
11-06-2006, 09:25 AM

Thanks, Jim.

htismaqe
11-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Thanks, Jim.

It's the 2nd game of a 2-game road trip. There's no anti-Chiefs bias here - no team fairs well in those situations.

And Miami showed yesterday that they're not as bad as people thought...

Chief Chief
11-06-2006, 09:33 AM
Miami didn't win the game yesterday -- Chicago lost it by giving away the ball to Miami way too many times.

Fish
11-06-2006, 09:35 AM
I'm hoping Miami used up all their mojo yesterday giving the Bears a battle.... maybe they'll come out flat at home against us.....

Not betting on it though....

htismaqe
11-06-2006, 09:36 AM
Miami didn't win the game yesterday -- Chicago lost it by giving away the ball to Miami way too many times.

Chicago didn't just turn the ball over...Miami also TOOK it from them. This kind of attitude led to the debacle in Pittsburgh.

Everybody here is underestimating the Dolphins, I just hope the team isn't taking this type of attitude...

PunkinDrublic
11-06-2006, 09:36 AM

I think we can beat Miami but it won't suprise me to see us lose either. I really believe in Herms ability to focus the team and have them ready to play.

keg in kc
11-06-2006, 09:37 AM
It's hard to call, talking about KC. I don't think Miami is good at all, they just had their "broken clock gets the time right twice a day" game yesterday. But we won a road game, as well. Somebody's probably going to have a letdown. I don't know if they remember the hurricane game, but that could certainly be some incentive for them. Save face.

I won't be suprised if we win, however. I think we're better than they are. But I'm not going to predict it, either, 'cause a loss in Florida isn't exactly unheard-of here...

htismaqe
11-06-2006, 09:38 AM
It's hard to call, talking about KC. I don't think Miami is good at all, they just had their "broken clock gets the time right twice a day" game yesterday. But we won a road game, as well. Somebody's probably going to have a letdown. I don't know if they remember the hurricane game, but that could certainly be some incentive for them. Save face.

I won't be suprised if we win, however. I think we're better than they are. But I'm not going to predict it, either, 'cause a loss in Florida isn't exactly unheard-of here...

Well said.

siberian khatru
11-06-2006, 09:39 AM

Ronnie Brown also ran all over them.

Hoover
11-06-2006, 09:46 AM
I think Herm will have this team ready to play next week in Miami.

dj56dt58
11-06-2006, 10:04 AM
A SD loss and a KC win would make for one very good weekend

We have some easy games coming up and we have to take advantage of them like SD and Denver have done

StcChief
11-06-2006, 11:22 AM
Don't look past Miami to Faiders at home.

They could be dangerous.
another ball control Game.

Lzen
11-06-2006, 11:43 AM
I suppose it depends on if Hali and DJ are back. If they are back from injury, I like our chances. If Hicks plays, it might not be a good day.

Luzap
11-06-2006, 12:11 PM
I hope Chicago was there Super Bowl, and they'll have a let down in intensity next week.

Luz
it's our job to make sure that happens ~ we need to kick them early...

Mr. Laz
11-06-2006, 12:15 PM
who knows....... everytime i think the Chiefs will fold, they win.

when i think they should win, they lose.

:shrug:

The Kansas City Sybils in da house

CupidStunt
11-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Win-win for us.

Cincy losing boots them outta the playoffs and San Diego losing... is obvious.

I'd prefer a Cincy win, however, because I don't seem them winning 10 games with or without this one.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 12:43 PM
I'm not even gonna worry bout anybody but us anymore this year. EVERY TIME i get my hopes up about the donx or dolts losing they win, makes me FUGGIN' SICK. Thought the patsies would clean dinvrs clock & same for shitsburgh and on and on and on. I just want us to handle OUR business and if somebody whips their ass then great.

svuba
11-06-2006, 01:33 PM
I feel better about the Miami game now that Miami won against Chicago for two Reasons:

1. They no longer have the "backs to the wall" absolutly desperate need to win- They probably have more confidence though.

2. Herm will have a much easier job of motivating the troops against the team that Dethorned chicago than he would of had they lost.

HemiEd
11-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Miami had the '72 Dolphins on their side yesterday. I don't want to take Miami lightly, but Herm does have some mojo working.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Miami's QB for that game will be Joey Harrington. He's going to give us 2-3 picks. If we take advantage of that, we will win. If we don't, we could easily lose.

BIG_DADDY
11-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Hope you're right about the Dolts losing. We need to just keep winning.

thepascalblaze
11-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Dolts lose to Cincy, but rebound by beating Dungver, setting the stage for us to take sole first on turkey day...

ChiefsCountry
11-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Miami game looks like a typical Chiefs letdown game which has bitten us in the ace for a long time. Plus throw in our record in Florida.