On NBC Action news at 10pm

they have been pimpin this worse than red rums mother

Entire interview on www.nbcactionnews.com

SLAG
11-06-2006, 09:10 PM
bumppppp

DaFace
11-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Hey, Slag. Any chance you could stream this? I only get Topeka's NBC, and I doubt they'll have it. If you could stream it via SOP live once, I could record it from you and loop it for others to watch.

JBucc
11-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Something tells me Litte Rock's NBC won't have it eiter.

Megbert
11-06-2006, 09:21 PM
It's gonna be on here in PHX. Mainly because I called and bitched.

OK I am lying. please update when this interview takes place.
Guessing on some of his answers:

"I have to take things day by day"

"I feel like I could play just don't want to rush my comeback"

"I knew when the removed my feeding tube and I was able to eat that jello things were gonna be alright"

DaFace
11-06-2006, 09:45 PM
Buehler....Buehler...

Better yet, you could record it and upload it to YouTube.

KurtCobain
11-06-2006, 10:03 PM
I would record it, but my video capture card is officially dead as of last night. Sucks.

KurtCobain
11-06-2006, 10:11 PM
"I plan on playing for a few more years"

quote from a commercial for the interview.

KcMizzou
11-06-2006, 10:13 PM

quote from a commercial for the interview.Trent's wrong about that. Ask dr00d... he has inside info.

Rausch
11-06-2006, 10:14 PM

quote from a commercial for the interview.

I plan on conquering france too...

KurtCobain
11-06-2006, 10:19 PM
it was just on....

Trent says Damon Huard is amazing and suports him returning...... He says he will hopefully be back for oakland.....He thankful fo his health...He misses his dad....he's christian....life is precious...he donates alot of money to children

They portrayed him as a great guy.

The entire interview is on nbcactionnews.com

SLAG
11-06-2006, 10:21 PM
Hey, Slag. Any chance you could stream this? I only get Topeka's NBC, and I doubt they'll have it. If you could stream it via SOP live once, I could record it from you and loop it for others to watch.

I would have had i been home

sorry man

:-(

JBucc
it was just on....

Trent says Damon Huard is amazing and suports him returning...... He says he will hopefully be back for oakland.....He thankful fo his health...He misses his dad....he's christian....life is precious...he donates alot of money to children

He then added "Screw GoChiefs! Hootie is a dumbass!"

SLAG
I cant belive that they asked that question about his dad

that was wrong

58-4ever
11-06-2006, 10:24 PM
it was just on....

They portrayed him as a great guy.

The entire interview is on nbcactionnews.com

He has always seemed like a great guy.

KurtCobain
11-06-2006, 10:28 PM
He has always seemed like a great guy.

I've always seen him as 'someone's dad'. Just seems like a good person at heart.

But then again, the media and tv are conceiving...he could be a crazed moron who sucks blood. :hmmm: :(

DaFace
11-06-2006, 10:52 PM
Here's the whole text of the interview:

<SPAN class="headline1">An exclusive interview with Trent Green</SPAN><P><SPAN class="smalltext"><B>November 6, 2006</B></SPAN><P><SPAN class='bodytext'>KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Week by week we watch as Kansas City Chiefs' QB Trent Green progressively returns to the game he loves.

<P>Green, 36, is the first to admit he's living a dream – one that came awfully close to a nightmarish ending on Sunday, Sept. 10. Making his 81st consecutive regular season start against the Cincinnati Bengals, Green was knocked out cold by a concussion.

<P>That was two months ago, and each passing doctor's visit brings better news. We sat down at Arrowhead Stadium to talk about life on and off the field.

<P><I><B>MARK CLEGG:</B> We've got to start with how're you doing?

<P><B>TRENT GREEN:</B> I'm doing a lot better. I'm really looking forward to getting back on the field. It feels good to be out practicing again. Being part of the team. The next step is obviously playing the game, and that's coming soon. </I>

<P>While Green still won't discuss the specifics on his concussion or the side effects that accompany such a blow, one thing comes through very clear. He is one grateful guy.

<P><I><B>CLEGG:</B> You were able to experience an awful big outpouring of support by so many people. What was that like for you?

<P><B>GREEN:</B> Just the response... you get emails and you get letters from people all over the place. And just their prayers and well wishes. ... just that they're praying for us and hoping the best, and you know, to make the right decision and take your time... everybody has their input. It's been great. </I>

<P>That support is not really surprising. Since starting with the Chiefs in 2001, Green and his family have been very active in the Kansas City community. Still working toward a full recovery, he never stops giving.

<P><I><B>GREEN:</B> You know, I play a game of football for a living. And I feel very blessed to have that opportunity and something that I enjoy going to work every day. And if I can make a small impact on a child's life ... then it's well worth it. </I>

<P>Family is very important to Green and he says it's the strength of family ties past and present that are helping him on his road to recovery.

<P><I><B>CLEGG:</B> I know you were very close to your Dad. And I know in 99 when you hurt your knee in St. Louis, he was right there with you. What was it like these past couple of months not having him here this time?

<P><B>GREEN:</B> You know when I thought about it more, was because I've had so much time on my hands lately... I've been around the house more and dealing with my own children. And during the season, that isn't necessarily the case. ? And there were times that I would find myself reflecting back on my Dad because we had so many special memories like that when I was growing up. </I>

<P>As each week moves him a step closer to returning to the game, Green says he has some good years left, despite what some may wonder.

<P><I><B>CLEGG:</B> Now you and Damon Huard are good friends.

<P><B>GREEN:</B> Yeah

<P><B>CLEGG:</B> Is it fun for you to watch him, even though I know you'd rather be out there?

<P><B>GREEN:</B> I'm really happy for him. We talked today about it. </I>

<P>As for any talk of a quarterback controversy, Green says there is nothing but support and admiration between the two men.

<P><I><B>GREEN:</B> When you look at his track record and what he's done throughout his career, and how long of a gap he's had in between playing, it's really tremendous that now that he's been given the opportunity -- he's obviously taken care of himself from a mental and physical standpoint. </I>

<P>There is no firm date on when Green will return to the field. There is some speculation he may be back in time for Miami or Oakland, hopefully in time for Denver on Thanksgiving Day.

<P><I><B>CLEGG:</B> Now we're coming up on Thanksgiving, in a couple weeks. After you go out and beat Denver, and come home and have a few leftovers with your family, what are you going to be thankful for?

<P><B>GREEN:</B> Wow, there's a lot to be thankful for. Number one would be my health. You know, it was a scary moment in that opener. It didn't really change my outlook on things, it just kind of reinforced those things that I believe in... both from a faith standpoint and being a Christian and the way that my wife and I have chosen to raise our kids and our involvement in the community and our family. It really just reinforced those things and how precious all that is. </I></SPAN>