PDA

View Full Version : There are literally thousands of people on the Huard bandwagon

Hammock Parties
11-08-2006, 01:06 AM
http://forums.kansascity.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=kr-kcsports&tid=77287&vote=2&submit=Vote

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1785/untitled2ju8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

KcMizzou
11-08-2006, 01:08 AM
Why do you hate Trent Green? :(

TinyEvel
11-08-2006, 01:09 AM
bah. I hate this chit. It gets back to the team, it gets back to Trent & Huard & Herm. Not good. Who's to say it's not one BlowHuard making all the votes for Damon?
Friggin' media :cuss:

Hammock Parties
11-08-2006, 01:10 AM
Who's to say it's not one BlowHuard making all the votes for Damon?

Julie Green has been up at her PC voting over and over and over for hours now.

greg63
11-08-2006, 01:11 AM

I don't know that he hates Green as much as that he loves Huard.

boogblaster
11-08-2006, 01:13 AM
Huard must be handie....

blueballs
11-08-2006, 02:07 AM
Huard had sex with a jack-o-lantern
he humped that pumpkin till he
extinguished that candle

bronco610
11-08-2006, 02:28 AM
Huard had sex with a jack-o-lantern
he humped that pumpkin till he
extinguished that candle
AND IT BEGAT GO CHIEFS

KcMizzou
11-08-2006, 02:32 AM
AND IT BEGAT GO CHIEFSBEHOLD THE GREAT PUMPKIN, CHARLIE BROWN!

Demonpenz
11-08-2006, 02:36 AM
huard is going to right this country. Huard is also going to be on the next snoop dre song called. arrowhead drive-by

The Bad Guy
11-08-2006, 02:44 AM

That's the thing. You don't have to hate Trent Green to want to keep Huard as the starter.

I hate losing and messing with team chemistry.

bronco610
11-08-2006, 02:47 AM
Put Trent in and you are looking at the same fate as PItt.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-08-2006, 07:25 AM
I predict Huard gets injured by Jason Taylor in the 4th QTR this week and the controversy is over. Trent comes in and plays like his old self, before he became retarted.

htismaqe
11-08-2006, 09:26 AM
That's the thing. You don't have to hate Trent Green to want to keep Huard as the starter.

I hate losing and messing with team chemistry.

That's why this is such a difficult situation.

Ask any former player, benching Trent Green SOLELY for his injury can also mess with team chemistry.

Chiefnj
11-08-2006, 09:30 AM
That's why this is such a difficult situation.

Ask any former player, benching Trent Green SOLELY for his injury can also mess with team chemistry.

Trent wouldn't be benched SOLELY for his injury. Huard's play is the big factor. If Damon had played the way fans thought he would play, there is no controversy and everyone is rushing Trent back.

boogblaster
11-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Frick it all..just play football and win baby win.....

htismaqe
11-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Trent wouldn't be benched SOLELY for his injury. Huard's play is the big factor. If Damon had played the way fans thought he would play, there is no controversy and everyone is rushing Trent back.

What has Huard done that Trent hasn't?

And how was Trent playing prior to the injury?

If Herm decides to go with Huard, I'll trust he knows that locker room better than me. But the decision to go with Huard would be largely unprecedented...

Luzap
11-08-2006, 09:46 AM
Why does the poll tell me that I voted for Huard when I haven't voted at all?

Luz
worse than a florida election...

Chiefnj
11-08-2006, 09:48 AM

Beat a winning team on the road for the first time since 2003?

And how was Trent playing prior to the injury?

Can't say with just 1/2 under his belt. Historically, he starts slow.

If Herm decides to go with Huard, I'll trust he knows that locker room better than me. But the decision to go with Huard would be largely unprecedented...

Unprecedented doesn't make it wrong in a league of copy cats.

supercoupe91
11-08-2006, 09:54 AM
Trent Green is the man, the blood he's shed for this team...the paycuts he's taken every year...over his years here his passer rating is top 10 in history.

Damon Huard is 1-3 against the AFC. St Louis freaking sucks. Get serious you freaks. Green will be the QB by season end, and you Huard lovers can STFU.

DaFace
11-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Why does the poll tell me that I voted for Huard when I haven't voted at all?

Luz
worse than a florida election...

It did the same thing to me. I had to go in and "change my vote" to Trent. Sounds a little fishy to me.

htismaqe
11-08-2006, 09:58 AM
Unprecedented doesn't make it wrong in a league of copy cats.

The CHIEFS, not Damon Huard, beat St. Louis. Damon Huard managed the game well and made some key throws when it was necessary.

The defense also limited Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce to one of their least-productive days in 2 seasons.

New head coach, new coordinator, all new defense...the variables are too many to even list here. Damon Huard is just one of them.

And I agree with you, it's not wrong.

dj56dt58
11-08-2006, 10:41 AM

-Play a full game this season
-lead us to a 5-3 record this season
-Made us playoff contenders this season
-Play injured in a game and still dominate this season
-Throw for at least 3 tds in a game this season
-throw for over 300 yards in a game this season
-Be ranked top 5 in passer rating this season
-Throw the fewest interceptions in the NFL this season

Everything Huard has done this year Trent has done before..the difference is Huard has done it this year while Trent has been suffering from a concussion..You put Trent back in and KC starts losing everyone will blame Herm for making the wrong decision. Even if Trent is throwing for 300+ yards a game. Huard is managing the game great, putting up dominating numbers, and has the team rallying around him. No reason to bench him that I can see...

htismaqe
11-08-2006, 10:56 AM
-Play a full game this season
-lead us to a 5-3 record this season
-Made us playoff contenders this season
-Play injured in a game and still dominate this season
-Throw for at least 3 tds in a game this season
-throw for over 300 yards in a game this season
-Be ranked top 5 in passer rating this season
-Throw the fewest interceptions in the NFL this season

Everything Huard has done this year Trent has done before..the difference is Huard has done it this year while Trent has been suffering from a concussion..You put Trent back in and KC starts losing everyone will blame Herm for making the wrong decision. Even if Trent is throwing for 300+ yards a game. Huard is managing the game great, putting up dominating numbers, and has the team rallying around him. No reason to bench him that I can see...

All good points, except for two:

1) Not everybody will blame Herm, because I won't. So that rules out "everybody".

2) Huard wouldn't be benched, he's NOT THE STARTER.

supercoupe91
11-08-2006, 11:09 AM
Damon has led us to a 1-3 record against the AFC. He's beaten four mediocre or poor NFC teams. End of story.

greg63
11-10-2006, 01:01 AM
Put Trent in and you are looking at the same fate as PItt.

What; mean world champions??