PDA

View Full Version : Redrum 69's mother

Wile_E_Coyote
11-08-2006, 12:33 PM
or has Rain Man already done this :p

Redrum's mother is like speghetti. You know she is ready when you sling her on the wall & she sticks. Toss her with a little oil, then cover her in sauce

Fire Me Boy!
11-08-2006, 12:33 PM
Redrum_69's mom is like margarine. She spreads easily.

Halfcan
11-08-2006, 12:34 PM
Redrums mom is like Denny's-Always open but shitty service.

Redrum_69
11-08-2006, 12:41 PM
Tempting.....but I gotta get this T3 out for a customer from Osseo MN to Rogers.

vailpass
11-08-2006, 12:43 PM
or has Rain Man already done this :p

Redrum's mother is like speghetti. You know she is ready when you sling her on the wall & she sticks. Toss her with a little oil, then cover her in sauce

LMAO I like, I like!!/Borat

Wile_E_Coyote
11-08-2006, 12:46 PM
She is like Trent Green's concussion. You lose 10 minutes of reality then feel like a retard for months. Then need a doctor to clear you before you can play again

Fire Me Boy!
Tempting.....but I gotta get this T3 out for a customer from Osseo MN to Rogers.
Ummm... I don't get the mom joke.

Oh... oh! Is the T3 a metaphor for someone's mom? And Osseo MN to Rogers is symbolic for mayonaise?

L.A. Chieffan
LMAO I like, I like!!/Borat
yes, very niiiiice.
redrum's mom is voted aaa best aaaa how u say, best aa sex in mouth. in all kazakstan. yeeesss

11-08-2006, 12:48 PM
Question for Redrum_69:

Did you father blueballs???(the poster)

L.A. Chieffan
11-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Question for Redrum_69:

Did you father blueballs???(the poster)
i think their clones or something, kinda like The Island.
I dunno go ask half-can

StcChief
11-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Redrum_69's mother is a....

beast, wild beast.

chagrin
11-08-2006, 01:02 PM
Redrum_69's mother is a....

beast, wild beast.

:lame:

Archie F. Swin
11-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Redrum_69's mother is like clam chowder...

she's akwardly pale, and chunky, but she makes you feel warm on a winter's day...

just dont look down

Fire Me Boy!
11-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Redrum_69's mother is like clam chowder...

she's akwardly pale, and chunky, but she makes you feel warm on a winter's day...

just dont look down
ROFL. Don't forget the fishy smell!

el borracho
11-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Redrum 69's mother has three teeth... one in her mouth and two in her pocket!

el borracho
11-08-2006, 01:13 PM
Redrum 69's mother is like an aluminum can... leave her in an alley and some bum will pick her up!

el borracho
11-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Redrum 69's mother just got her own show on cable TV called "Pimp My Face!"

el borracho
Redrum 69's mother is like a doorknob... everybody gets a turn!

Redrum_69's mother is like shoe polish..black and sticky in the beginning...and then glistening and moist after rubbing feverishly

el borracho
11-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Redrum 69's mother just got a job at the airport sniffing luggage!

el borracho
11-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Redrum 69's mother is like a 7-11... manned by foreigners and open all night!

el borracho
11-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Redrum 69's mother co-starred in "Turner and Hooch!"

Halfcan
11-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Redrum 69's mother co-starred in "Turner and Hooch!"

Tom Hanks is Red Rums Mom??

Rain Man
11-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Redrum_69's mother is like skydiving. Most people are afraid to do it, and many of those who do scream the whole time.

Rain Man
11-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Redrum_69's mother is like a camera. She flashes a lot after dark.

Lzen
11-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Redrum 69's mom is like a vacuum cleaner. She sucks, blows and gets laid in the closet.

11-08-2006, 01:38 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/eating1/4.gif

Lzen
11-08-2006, 01:43 PM
Redrum 69's mom has touched more knobs then the gas man.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Redrum's mom is like a tornado, she rips through trailer parks with complete distruction & careless abanded of human life. Then gets chased by geeks in a van until she peters out in a cow pasture

Rain Man
11-08-2006, 01:56 PM
Redrum_69's mother is like the Congo. She emits strange noises, is swampy, and men are afraid to go in there even in teams.

Wa-Z
11-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Redrum_69's mother smells so bad, I passed out while I was having phone sex with her.

burt
11-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Redrum 69's mom is like a good bowl of chili....thick and spicey at first, but if ya hit it hard enough....you'll smell and have bad gas later.

Archie F. Swin
11-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Redrum's mom is like a tornado, she rips through trailer parks with complete distruction & careless abanded of human life. Then gets chased by geeks in a van until she peters out in a cow pasture

that's pretty damned good! ROFL

Redrum_69
11-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Alright bitches....

Wile_E_Coyote Redrum's mother is like speghetti. You know she is ready when you sling her on the wall & she sticks. Toss her with a little oil, then cover her in sauce

***Your mom is like a handtossed salad….foreign hands grabbing and turning her leafiness into a jumbled mix of torn greens and she sits out in the open where anyone capable of sticking their hands in her bowl is allowed

Fire Me Boy! Redrum_69's mom is like margarine. She spreads easily.

***Your mom is like the parkay butter…only she doesn’t close the lid on anyone who reaches in to play with her.

Halfcan Redrums mom is like Denny's-Always open but shitty service.

***Your mom is like Applebees…you call before you come and she’ll meet you out in the parking lot for that special “curb-side” delivery

Wile_E_Coyote She is like Trent Green's concussion. You lose 10 minutes of reality then feel like a retard for months. Then need a doctor to clear you before you can play again

***Your mom IS trent greens concussion…she causes controversy with anyone she touches, once you get her you’ll have foggy thoughts about her that last a lifetime, and if you get her in your late 30’s she impact your career.

L.A.Chieffan redrum's mom is voted aaa best aaaa how u say, best aa sex in mouth. in all kazakstan. yeeesss

***your mom won the cameltoe of the year award

StcChief Redrum_69's mother is a....beast, wild beast.

***Your mom became a proctologist because that’s the only way she’ll get any action.
One lame response deserves another….

Archie F. Swin Redrum_69's mother is like clam chowder... she's akwardly pale, and chunky, but she makes you feel warm on a winter's day...just dont look down

***Your mom is like chicken noodle soup….her salty goodness clears what is ailing you and shes best when you eat her with saltines.

el borracho Redrum 69's mother has three teeth... one in her mouth and two in her pocket!

***Your mom is like going to the dentist…laughing gas is required before any pulling or drilling, passing out is necessary for those deep roots that require a sponge mop and a bib, and when she wakes up the first thing I tell her is to spit

Redrum 69's mother is like an aluminum can... leave her in an alley and some bum will pick her up!

***your mom is like a garbage truck…she drives around until she finds some junk to stick in her truck, once you think you got her full she’ll amaze everyone by compacting to make additional room, and at the end of the day she’ll dump it all out to rummage through for anything valuable.

el borracho Redrum 69's mother just got her own show on cable TV called "Pimp My Face!"

***I “googled” your mom and kept getting the website for the Orangemane

el borracho Redrum 69's mother is like a doorknob... everybody gets a turn!

***Your mom is like the whole door…everyone can have her in all sizes and colors…she’ll swing open for anyone who has a key, if she tries to keep you from entering all you have to do is give her a swift kick, she’ll always open her backdoor, and if you got a pet she’ll be glad to get a little doggy door action on the side

bill parcells Redrum_69's mother is like shoe polish..black and sticky in the beginning...and then glistening and moist after rubbing feverishly

**Your mom is like a shoe store…strangers come in and she’ll accommodate regardless of size, if she cant fit you she’ll make sure you still leave with a smile on your face, and at least once a month she’ll have a buy one get the second one half off special

el borracho Redrum 69's mother just got a job at the airport sniffing luggage!

***Your mom is like an airplane…once you board her fasten your seatbelts at all times, chew some bubble gum to ease the pain, electronic devices can be used later on, you’ll always get a bag of peanuts, and if you ride coach be prepared to share her with several hundred others.

el borracho Redrum 69's mother is like a 7-11... manned by foreigners and open all night!

***Your mom is like taco bell…she’ll serve her pink taco at all hours and her .99 cent menu is tough to beat

el borracho Redrum 69's mother co-starred in "Turner and Hooch!"

**Your mom starred in Joe Versus the Volcano…

Rain Man Redrum_69's mother is like skydiving. Most people are afraid to do it, and many of those who do scream the whole time.

***Your mom is like cliff diving…the higher you get the deeper you go south when you fall, the smaller you are the less likely you are to wake up any hidden beasts below and if you are loud on the surface with your splashing about something from the deep will likely pull you under never to be seen from again.

Rain Man Redrum_69's mother is like a camera. She flashes a lot after dark.

**Your mom is like a camcorder….she’ll run the batteries down from playing all the time and she only comes in one option “nightshot”

Lzen Redrum 69's mom is like a vacuum cleaner. She sucks, blows and gets laid in the closet.

***Your mom is like a vacuum cleaner…you can take her into any room and she’s guaranteed to suck messes off the carpet and if you buy the wet-vac option then no liquid is safe from her sucking power.

Lzen Redrum 69's mom has touched more knobs then the gas man.

***Your mom’s has turned off more things than any man

Wile_E_Coyote Redrum's mom is like a tornado, she rips through trailer parks with complete distruction & careless abanded of human life. Then gets chased by geeks in a van until she peters out in a cow pasture

***Your mom is like a tsunami…she doesn’t let continents stop her from taking anyone and everything enveloped in her wetness and giving them a ride down endless streets as anything built by man crumbles in her wake and for miles around her prescence all you hear are screams and cries for help.

Rain Man Redrum_69's mother is like the Congo. She emits strange noises, is swampy, and men are afraid to go in there even in teams.

**Your mom is like the Amazon rain forest…countless tribes depend on her for nourishment, her bush is so thick that theres still undiscovered territory, rumors abound of lost civilizations deep within her, and if you go in as an amateur you’ll walk out as a spelunker

carlos3652
11-08-2006, 04:05 PM
ROFL

carlos3652
11-08-2006, 04:06 PM
***Your mom is like going to the dentist…laughing gas is required before any pulling or drilling, passing out is necessary for those deep roots that require a sponge mop and a bib, and when she wakes up the first thing I tell her is to spit

***Your mom is like an airplane…once you board her fasten your seatbelts at all times, chew some bubble gum to ease the pain, electronic devices can be used later on, you’ll always get a bag of peanuts, and if you ride coach be prepared to share her with several hundred others.

Two of my favorites... rep

11-08-2006, 06:56 PM
bill parcells Redrum_69's mother is like shoe polish..black and sticky in the beginning...and then glistening and moist after rubbing feverishly
**Your mom is like a shoe store…strangers come in and she’ll accommodate regardless of size, if she cant fit you she’ll make sure you still leave with a smile on your face, and at least once a month she’ll have a buy one get the second one half off special
Redrum_69 your mother is like quick sand..a nice large loose area that anyone or anybody can fall into

RealSNR
11-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Redrum 69's mother is like a whore. Because she is one.