PDA

View Full Version : Gonzo to be interviewed on Rome (radio, not tv) within the hour

pr_capone
11-09-2006, 01:34 PM
http://2005.xtrasportsradio.com/pages/streaming.html

for those of you not near a radio.

Gonzo comes on after an "open segment"

DaFace
11-09-2006, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the heads up. No new information to report. He did mention that he might be willing to stay in KC "at a discount" because he likes it here so much. Take that for what it's worth.

MVChiefFan
11-09-2006, 02:18 PM
sometimes I think I let my heart get in the way of cognitive thinking, but damn I really hope we can keep him here. I think he's a sure HOFer and it would be a shame for him not to go out here.

Tinlar
11-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Gonzo stays... go back to the QB drama, there is none here.

NewChief
11-09-2006, 02:46 PM
Any mention by Gonzo of the QB deal?

pr_capone
11-09-2006, 02:48 PM

He side stepped the question when he was asked about it though he did say that once Green is back in, he is gonna have a short leash. Herm has said that Green would be pulled out at the first sign of trouble.

DaFace
11-09-2006, 02:49 PM

They asked him about it, but he was a perfect politician. I don't remember exactly what was said, but he basically gave no indication how he felt whatsoever. I think it was something to the effect of...

"They say that you can't lose your starting job to injury in this league. On the other hand, we saw what happened with Grbac/Gannon. However, Trent Green is no Grbac."