PDA

View Full Version : This just in: Taco John still full of shit

Hammock Parties
11-11-2006, 12:23 AM
I realize he isn't around here anymore, robbing this place of fantastic entertainment. Therefore I am picking up the slack. These comments cannot stand without trial.

Huard's success confirms to me what a floating log Trent Green really is. I never thought the guy was anything special, and it turns out I was right.

We're going to sweep the Chiefs.

11-11-2006, 12:26 AM
The first comment is complete shite. The second is still only opinion.

Archie F. Swin
11-11-2006, 12:26 AM
at least he's shittin' in his own yard

Basileus777
11-11-2006, 12:31 AM
How is the first comment any different from what some people have been saying here? He's being more blunt, but others have expressed pretty much the same idea here.

Bugeater
11-11-2006, 12:31 AM
We haven't even finished the first trial.

Mr. Kotter
11-11-2006, 12:42 AM
How many years has that dickhead predicted a "sweep" of the Chiefs and been wrong....again???? :rolleyes:

He is no longer "entertainment," he's just a dick. A piece of shit.

This is just further confirmation of what I've come to know. I've given the dude the benefit of the doubt for a couple of years now. I've thought, "maybe he's just a douchebag to me, because..." whatever. He's really just purely and simpy and piece of shit. Seriously.

He's a troll.

He's insincere, or at least 'not' sincere about anything other than the stupid donkey fuks....

He's a shit-stirrer who lacks the backbone to intellectually, and in an honest way, defend his "opinions." So he constantly resorts to ad hominem attacks and insults (most delivered via rep)

He's become a "seagull" poster.

He is such a delusional POS....I've put the stupid fugg back on iggy: permanently, this time.

He has a couple of butt buddies here, who are/have been mods....so his sorry azz hasn't been banned....it's a complete joke.

And before Zach starts his defense of the pansy and giving me shit about my "multiple IDs"....STFU, noob.

PastorMikH
11-11-2006, 12:48 AM
We haven't even finished the first trial.

I doubt we ever will.

KcMizzou
11-11-2006, 12:51 AM
I doubt we ever will.We'll all get stranded in some base somewhere.

Bugeater
11-11-2006, 12:53 AM
We'll all get stranded in some base somewhere.
Probably Singapore.

PastorMikH
11-11-2006, 12:56 AM
We'll all get stranded in some base somewhere.

Yep, like that hasn't happened to us before. There's a part of me still loitering around in a hanger over in Britain waiting for my next mission assignment.

:)

Mr. Kotter
11-11-2006, 12:58 AM
Probably Singapore.

That would be good, then we could get his sorry azz Caned....and but good. :)

Ugly Duck
11-11-2006, 01:22 AM
How many years has that dickhead predicted a "sweep" of the Chiefs and been wrong....again???? :rolleyes:

This is just further confirmation of what I've come to know. I've given the dude the benefit of the doubt for a couple of years now. I've thought, "maybe he's just a douchebag to me, because..." whatever. He's really just purely and simpy and piece of shit. Seriously.

He's a troll.

He's insincere, or at least 'not' sincere about anything other than the stupid donkey fuks....

He's a shit-stirrer who lacks the backbone to intellectually, and in an honest way, defend his "opinions." So he constantly resorts to ad hominem attacks and insults (most delivered via rep)

He is such a delusional POS....I've put the stupid fugg back on iggy: permanently, this time.

He has a couple of butt buddies here, who are/have been mods....so his sorry azz hasn't been banned....it's a complete joke.

And before Zach starts his defense of the pansy and giving me shit about my "multiple IDs"....STFU, noob.

Gosh.... I dunno.... I kinda like Taco.

Mr. Kotter
11-11-2006, 01:28 AM
Gosh.... I dunno.... I kinda like Taco.
Of course you would. :D

If that, and your moonbat politics, are your only two bad qualities....you are still okay in my book though. :)

Spott
11-11-2006, 06:24 AM
Why are you stalking this guy? If he doesn't post here, why would you care about this guy. He was just another poster on this board, but there are a lot of people seemingly obsessed with everything he says.

Skip Towne
11-11-2006, 07:18 AM
I must have missed the official announcement. Why did he leave here?

morphius
11-11-2006, 08:21 AM
This is a guy who goes back and forth on Plummer every other year, so yeah, I'm gonna take his opinion on QB's...

morphius
11-11-2006, 08:21 AM
I must have missed the official announcement. Why did he leave here?
I think it was because he had a kid and just doesn't have the time he used to. At least for the most part.

boogblaster
11-11-2006, 08:44 AM
Were we going out for Mexican, or calling in a pizza....

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2006, 09:19 AM
I must have missed the official announcement. Why did he leave here?I think someone called him a beaner.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-11-2006, 09:40 AM
The only difference I see between GoChiefs and Taco John is the team they root for.

He comes here to stir up shit.
GoChiefs goes there to stir up shit.

Same person, just different sides of the mirror.

DJay23
11-11-2006, 10:16 AM
The only difference I see between GoChiefs and Taco John is the team they root for.

Go Chiefs goest there to stir up shit.

Ding! Winner!

the Talking Can
11-11-2006, 10:24 AM
"Huard's success confirms to me what a floating log Trent Green really is. I never thought the guy was anything special, and it turns out I was right."

what's the big deal? you and Hootie believe the same thing....it's funny when a Denver fan says it, sad when Chiefs fans say it....

stevieray
11-11-2006, 10:27 AM
Take a shot to the sternum from a 280 pound player, and see how "special" you are.

11-11-2006, 10:30 AM
I realize he isn't around here anymore, robbing this place of fantastic entertainment. Therefore I am picking up the slack. These comments cannot stand without trial.
I have an updated pic of GoChiefs
http://mikey.i.ph/albums/images/obese_fat_guy.jpg

Hammock Parties
11-11-2006, 11:02 AM
"Huard's success confirms to me what a floating log Trent Green really is. I never thought the guy was anything special, and it turns out I was right."

what's the big deal? you and Hootie believe the same thing....it's funny when a Denver fan says it, sad when Chiefs fans say it....

What? Our opinion of Trent Green has never changed. It's far from Taco's.

Mr. Kotter
11-11-2006, 11:20 AM

GoChiefs goes there to stir up shit.

Consider yourself lucky then.....apparently you aren't one of the lucky people here who get his pathetic and juvenile little rep comments and PMs---that's the biggest difference I see. I've not heard that expressed about Clayton.

Hammock Parties
11-20-2006, 09:55 PM
This thread deserves a bump. IT'S DONKS WEEK.

Halfcan
11-20-2006, 10:00 PM

He's a troll.

Is this post about Pootie?