PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't Really Matter

Pierce
11-12-2006, 03:26 PM
When you think about it, this loss doesn't really matter.

I think we ALL know that this team would not be able to go on the road in the playoffs and win. We are not good on the road.

If we somehow make the playoffs, we will only be matched up with a good team on the road in the first round. In this situation, we would get run and passed out of the stadium.

It sucks. There needs to be a change in Management or something. Hell, I don't know.

ChiefsFan4Life
11-12-2006, 03:30 PM
True, I agree

BWillie
11-12-2006, 03:33 PM
I've been scared of this game for a long time coming. Nobody really understood why. Miami, an underachieving team, just coming off of beating the best team in the NFL. Last year they won their last 6-7, I wouldn't be suprised if they go on a tear here. They have a great defense, and their offense, for some odd reason has stunk it up the entire year. They are better than their record, but not as good as every bandwagon critic thought they were when they were saying they would win their conference

Pierce
11-12-2006, 03:37 PM
I've been scared of this game for a long time coming. Nobody really understood why. Miami, an underachieving team, just coming off of beating the best team in the NFL. Last year they won their last 6-7, I wouldn't be suprised if they go on a tear here. They have a great defense, and their offense, for some odd reason has stunk it up the entire year. They are better than their record, but not as good as every bandwagon critic thought they were when they were saying they would win their conference

Absolutely. Miami in a nutshell.

siberian khatru
11-12-2006, 03:39 PM

I predicted a low-scoring loss this week, and just was mystified why so many thought this would be an "easy" game. Way too many negative factors to think it would've been anything other than a dogfight.

Bottom line is, this franchise should not give us confidence to make such assumptions anyway.

Pierce
11-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Bottom line is, this franchise should not give us confidence to make such assumptions anyway.

Unfortunately, it does. They win just enough every year to give us hope. Then that hope is snatched by a Chiefs loss or some other team eliminating them from the race. Same old story.

noa
11-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Yeah, the cards were not in favor from the get-go. Missing two starters on our OL, missing a starting linebacker and a starting safety does not bode well for a game on the road. The only thing about this game that was in our favor was that we won the turnover differential. Everything else (time of possession, healthy players, field position) favored the Fins, so its easy to see why we lost.