PDA

View Full Version : Decent CD to Ipod program?

Mr. Laz
11-18-2006, 11:51 AM
anyone know a simple/decent program to transfer songs off of a CD to an Ipod?

thanks

morphius
11-18-2006, 11:54 AM
I use cdex to rip the music off of my CD's, from there is there really any better tool then itunes to keep it organized?

Mr. Laz
11-18-2006, 11:56 AM
I use cdex to rip the music off of my CD's, from there is there really any better tool then itunes to keep it organized?
i didn't really know what all was involved.

do you just have to convert it to Mp4 format ....... then will itunes upload it?

can you just connect the ipod and then transfer files to it like you would a hard drive?

btw - ive got a ripper and converter already ....... just haven't ever put something on an Ipod.

Eleazar
11-18-2006, 12:21 PM
If you start Itunes and then put the CD in, itunes will see it and there's a button you can click to import the songs. It pulls them off and puts them in MP4. Then they will be in your library on disk, and you can use Itunes to move them to the ipod.

Mr. Laz
11-18-2006, 12:28 PM
If you start Itunes and then put the CD in, itunes will see it and there's a button you can click to import the songs. It pulls them off and puts them in MP4. Then they will be in your library on disk, and you can use Itunes to move them to the ipod.
well ok ... that sounds easy.

i wonder why my brother-in-law is having a problem then?!?!

thanks