PDA

View Full Version : Well it’s so long from me.

redbrian
11-18-2006, 11:57 AM
Yep looks like I hit it big, going to be living the high life now.

Just got this e-mail letting me know I just won $2.4 million.

You don’t think I should be worried about all the misspellings, and the fact that this thing is coming from West Africa and not Ireland do you?

Naw hell it’s got to be real I mean it has a warning at the bottom to watch out for scams.

And hey I'm going to be in the Guiness Book of World Records!

How about that Jimmy Chavez!

Yep going to go get my tickets today for some tropical paradise.

GUINNESS® CUSTORMERS PROMOTION
dv-2006 program
guinness plc, West Africa.
st christo road (sun city)

FINAL_ NOTIFICATION.
We happily inform you about our (guinness® national lottery program)held on the18th of November 2006, which you enterd as a dependent client and finally took the 1st position in our second category winners, that falls within the west africa region. Your email was attached to the ticket number(44-40-23-777-01) which made you a winner of 2.4 millionn dollars and your name being recorded in our guinness world book of record as the 1st lucky winner of the year 2006. You have been approved the sum of 2.4000,000 million dollars which will be sent accross to you through a guiness draft immediately. All emails are selected randomly through a computer ballot which subsequently won you the sweeptake of guinness internet web lottery.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU EMERGED OUR WINNER!!!
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
This is part of our security mearsures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participant or impersonators.
Here is our fiduciary agent responsible for your winning claims.
MR MIKE BEST
EMAIL:mikebest_fd@yahoo.co.uk

GUINNESS® CLAIMING SECURITY AGENT.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = == == = = =
You are required to forward the following details to help facilitate the processing of your GUINNESS® CLAIMS OF CERTIFICATE.

Fullnames / Residential address / Phone number / Occupation / Sex / Age / Present country / Marrtal status.

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATION!!!!
Yours sincerely
ANDERSON HEGLAND

GUINNESS®CUSTORMERS PROMOTION.

WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!!
KEEP THIS INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL AND BE CAREFULL OF SCAM MAILS.

Pierce
11-18-2006, 12:01 PM
Haha....I like the "BE CAREFULL OF SCAM MAILS." line the best.

Frazod
11-18-2006, 12:42 PM
youu didnt keep informationconfidentil-no 2.4mill fr you :spank:

Bearcat
11-18-2006, 12:47 PM
You should Google information about scamming the scammers... you email them like you're interested but you want to know it's not a scam... get them to send you $500... then disappear. I hear it's slightly more complicated than that, but if you're bored one day...

Sure-Oz
11-18-2006, 12:48 PM
ROFL

Mama Hip Rockets
11-18-2006, 12:56 PM
you are a bad custormer

JazzzLovr
11-18-2006, 01:17 PM
You should Google information about scamming the scammers... you email them like you're interested but you want to know it's not a scam... get them to send you $500... then disappear. I hear it's slightly more complicated than that, but if you're bored one day...

:LOL: I remember seeing a site where someone started messing with the guys sending those "Fugitive Nigerian prince needs a bank account to stash his money and you get to keep a percentage of it if you help" (or something like that) emails. They were telling them to do weird stuff like take a picture of themselves with a loaf of bread on top of their heads, etc. Some funny stuff if anyone can find it.

Edit: I may have found it. Try http://www.419eater.com