PDA

View Full Version : Dante Has To GO!

MGRS13
11-19-2006, 12:11 PM
He can take Parker with him as long as he is gone! He can't even catch a punt any more!

God of Thunder
11-19-2006, 03:01 PM
it seems to me, as though he runs backwards for as many yards as he runs forward.

Bob Dole
11-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Wow. You guys are genious!

God of Thunder
11-19-2006, 03:08 PM
now, im a fan of dante, not saying he needs to go, but I think one of the coachs needs to tell him to not go backwards.

Bob Dole
11-19-2006, 03:12 PM
Do you people even look at the stats, or just whine because every return isn't broken for a TD?

KO Returns
C. Carr - 3 for 23.3 avg with a long of 27
R. Lee - 1 for 14 with a long of 14
D. Hall - 4 for 29.4 avg with a long of 47

Punt Returns
C. Carr - 1 for -1 with a long of -1
D. Hall - 1 for 11 with a long of 11
W. Walls - 1 for 0 with a long of 0.

Mosbonian
11-19-2006, 03:14 PM
Bob:

You can't be happy with all the mistakes he has made this year.....this is one where we will have to agree to disagree, because I think Dante has lost his magic, the same way the best KR's eventually do.

mmaddog

Bob Dole
11-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Bob:

You can't be happy with all the mistakes he has made this year.....this is one where we will have to agree to disagree, because I think Dante has lost his magic, the same way the best KR's eventually do.

mmaddog

Bob Dole isn't claiming that he's "magic". Bob Dole is suggesting that he's not nearly bad enough to warrant 17 "DANTE HALL NEEDS TO BE CUT" threads every damned week.

Bob Dole doesn't care WHO is back there. On most returns, there is absolutely ZERO lane for anyone to run through.

His hands aren't nearly as sure as they've been in the past and he's not busting one every 2 weeks, but he's still got the potential to bust one every time and he's still better than the opposition most weeks.

God of Thunder
11-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Bob Dole isn't claiming that he's "magic". Bob Dole is suggesting that he's not nearly bad enough to warrant 17 "DANTE HALL NEEDS TO BE CUT" threads every damned week.

Bob Dole doesn't care WHO is back there. On most returns, there is absolutely ZERO lane for anyone to run through.

His hands aren't nearly as sure as they've been in the past and he's not busting one every 2 weeks, but he's still got the potential to bust one every time and he's still better than the opposition most weeks.

now, I agree with that!

Mosbonian
11-19-2006, 03:26 PM

My biggest concern about Dante is that he had success with the juking early in his career, and suddenly when teams have found a way to take away part of the field from him, he goes back to what he thinks works. The problem is that teams now know how to counter that also.

IMO, I think we should relegate Dante to Punt Returns for a couple of games and let Webb do the KR's. Give Webb a chance to see if he can do anything and actually groom someone for the future. If that doesn't work, we can go back to Dante doing it all.

Or, if we want, let Dante do the KRs and have Eddie do the PR's.

mmaddog

KurtCobain
11-19-2006, 03:32 PM
Get over it. Hall's good just as good as any other kick returner.

milkman
11-19-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah,
Parker only stepped up and made a couple of big plays on the winning drive.

Mosbonian
11-19-2006, 03:36 PM

I disagree....there are others who have passed him by in the last couple of years.

mmaddog

boogblaster
11-19-2006, 03:38 PM
Hey, teams are more geared up for Hall, he doesnt have much time to make a decision...

Mecca
11-19-2006, 03:38 PM

Other than Hall tends to put the ball on the ground alot, so much that everytime the other team is punting a good majority of the fans are worried about him fumbling.

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 03:52 PM
Dante can still break one at any time-he almost had one today.

Bob Dole
11-19-2006, 03:55 PM
LARRY *clap clap clap* JOHNSON *clap clap clap*

KCBOSS1
11-19-2006, 03:59 PM
Everybody needs to keep in mind that the Special Teams is not exactly opening up a lot of holes for him right not. It seems like we may have more problems there than just Dante. He did run out a kickoff to the 50 today. He also does still show some burst signs. I would like to see Webb run a few to see what the problem is.