PDA

View Full Version : what a joke

Hootie
11-19-2006, 01:15 PM
hey herm, if we're going to bring ****ing green back...

whatever...worst half of football i've ever witnessed.

if we lose to the god damn raiders...

3rd and 1 throw?

3rd and 2 set up a screen to bennett?

SOLARI, LEARN HOW TO CALL A GOD DAMN GAME....WE'RE RUNNING DOWN THEIR ****ING THROATS AND WE'RE CALLING THIRD AND SHORT PASS PLAYS...WITH A GUY, THAT, ONCE AGAIN...WON'T GET RID OF THE BALL.

We better FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT...

and our defense is as bad as it has ever been.

CupidStunt
11-19-2006, 01:16 PM
Bipolar?

"Best team evah!!"

"Worst team evah1!!"

KurtCobain
11-19-2006, 01:18 PM
solari chokes on dick.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 01:18 PM
No, I want to know why Green is in the game...

HE HAS THREE ****ING YARDS PASSING...HE DOESN'T GET RID OF THE BALL.

Either throw the ball behind our shitty line, make a decision, or put Huard in. Seriously.

If he goes in and we have another three and out, PUT HUARD IN AND SAVE OUR SEASON.

We lose this game we're done.

KChiefs1
11-19-2006, 01:19 PM
Obviously, Trent is having confidence issues because he is hanging on to the ball for too long.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 01:19 PM
well then get his ass out...I love the guy but this is bullshit Herm...if he isn't ready, let's go with Damon...at least he GETS RID OF THE GOD DAMN BALL.

dirk digler
11-19-2006, 01:21 PM
No, I want to know why Green is in the game...

HE HAS THREE ****ING YARDS PASSING...HE DOESN'T GET RID OF THE BALL.

Either throw the ball behind our shitty line, make a decision, or put Huard in. Seriously.

If he goes in and we have another three and out, PUT HUARD IN AND SAVE OUR SEASON.

We lose this game we're done.

Well he has only what 4 attempts? Solari is not calling passing plays.

Basileus777
11-19-2006, 01:22 PM
Oakland once again has a good 1st half. The sticking point has been when they come out in the 2nd half. Last week was the 4th quarter.

blueballs
11-19-2006, 01:23 PM
the temper tantrum is
somewhat entertaining
but it's been done before

kcxiv
11-19-2006, 01:23 PM
Trent has no one to throw too, you dont have to double cover anyone with TG not in there. ITs pretty easy game planning now.

Mecca
11-19-2006, 01:25 PM
Now you get to see that without TG drawing attention we don't have good enough WR's........

Also pulling Green is a good way to really create a QB issue and you don't want that.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 01:26 PM
yep. Let's all make excuses for Trent.

Listen, he needs to get rid of the ball. If he doesn't realize he doesn't have the luxury of Brian Waters and Willie Roaf, then he doesn't need to be in the game.

Damon did one thing A LOT better than Green...and that was getting rid of the football.

the Talking Can
well then get his ass out...I love the guy but this is bullshit Herm...if he isn't ready, let's go with Damon...at least he GETS RID OF THE GOD DAMN BALL.

god you are a worthless ****ing pussy

you've been waiting all week to trash our starting QB.....maybe he should throw it to a wide open Gonzo...oh wait....he can't...yeah let's bench him after 3 posessions..

you are the worst "fan" imaginable...just like Denise....more interested in an obsession.....

Hootie
I agree, pulling Green would be dumb.

BUT

He shouldn't be playing right now. Period.

CupidStunt
11-19-2006, 01:27 PM
You're whining about irrelevant things. We're not losing because of Green or Huard.

We're losing because LJ is invisible. No matter that our defense sucks dick, we'd still be ahead if LJ had been given the ball after the first drive.

Mecca
11-19-2006, 01:27 PM
yep. Let's all make excuses for Trent.

Listen, he needs to get rid of the ball. If he doesn't realize he doesn't have the luxury of Brian Waters and Willie Roaf, then he doesn't need to be in the game.

Damon did one thing A LOT better than Green...and that was getting rid of the football.

Yea man.......just throw it, don't think about an INT or a pick 6 or something like that...

Hootie
11-19-2006, 01:28 PM
**** that.

If Solari doesn't have "confidence" in Green to call passing plays, Green shouldn't be in the game.

Simple.

This is bullshit.

Pulling Green would be stupid, but 11 yards in the first half? And we supposedly were going to OPEN the offense up when Green returned?

OOOOK!

No Gonzo hurts, obviously...but come on. ELEVEN YARDS.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Yea man.......just throw it, don't think about an INT or a pick 6 or something like that...
If it happens, it happens...

If he doesn't have the confidence to trust his receivers, then we need to put Damon in the game...because we all know he'll throw the ball.

Mecca
11-19-2006, 01:30 PM
We have 0 passing game without Gonzalez.....Our WR's can not get open when they are the focus of the passing game.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 01:37 PM
well our defense better score because Green isn't going to do it. He should not be playing right now.

Deberg_1990
11-19-2006, 01:40 PM
well our defense better score because Green isn't going to do it. He should not be playing right now.

It honestly doesnt matter whos playing QB right now. With this line and WR who cant get open, Huard or Green, makes no difference.

CupidStunt
11-19-2006, 01:40 PM
I really wish we would rebuild.

Get young, get fast, get better.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 01:45 PM
If we lose this game...I'm all for doing whatever...because our season will be over. Put Croyle in for all I care if we drop this one.

Iowanian
11-19-2006, 01:45 PM
Pootie, you're an ignorant ****. you're pathetic.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 01:49 PM
Pootie, you're an ignorant ****. you're pathetic.
Ok.

I don't give a **** right now...the only thing I'm worried about is squeeking out a victory (somehow) so we can get right this ship before it's too late.

the Talking Can
11-19-2006, 01:52 PM
Trashing Green in his first half back, after 3 passes, without Gonzo......just bush league....

you are a real worthless band wagon arsehole, you should hang out at WPI more...your type belong there..

dirk digler
11-19-2006, 01:56 PM
We have 0 passing game without Gonzalez.....Our WR's can not get open when they are the focus of the passing game.

Yep Tony is going to make a killing from the Chiefs in the Offseason

Hootie
11-19-2006, 01:58 PM
hey, if Damon was playing QB right now...would it be his fault, or the fact Tony G isn't playing?

I'd say you'd all be calling for Damon's head.

Suck my dick...you're all a bunch of hypocrites.

Let's just hope the Chiefs defense can step it up and LJ can carry us to a victory...

dirk digler
11-19-2006, 02:02 PM
hey, if Damon was playing QB right now...would it be his fault, or the fact Tony G isn't playing?

Let's just hope the Chiefs defense can step it up and LJ can carry us to a victory...

Because Tony wasn't playing and I wouldn't be calling for Damon's head.

The D has played like shit at least in the 1st half

Bugeater
11-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Ok.

I don't give a **** right now...the only thing I'm worried about is squeeking out a victory (somehow) so we can get right this ship before it's too late.
http://www.drug-rehab.org/faqs/img/ritalin.jpg

Thig Lyfe
11-19-2006, 02:05 PM
I'd like to direct you to a previous thread, entitled "I wish we had Marques Colston".

the Talking Can
11-19-2006, 02:52 PM

you're a piece of shit and Trent just owned your ass....without Gonzo....last week Huard had Gonzo and he still failed

now go away you epic douchebag loser, you embarrass Chiefs fans

jjjayb
11-19-2006, 03:03 PM

Actually that's the same problem Huard has. He holds the ball too long too. That's why he has so many fumbles this year. Green's problem today was a lack of play action passing. When you put anyone behind our line this year with an empty backfield they are screwed. Green, Huard, Croyle. Won't matter.

Green started out rusty. What do you expect after sitting for 9 games. How was Huard in his first game this year? Green finally started to get his rhythym in the end. He will be ready to go against Denver and Huard will be a distant memory. Huard may be a decent backup QB but he isn't even close to Greens talent level.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Actually that's the same problem Huard has. He holds the ball too long too. That's why he has so many fumbles this year. Green's problem today was a lack of play action passing. When you put anyone behind our line this year with an empty backfield they are screwed. Green, Huard, Croyle. Won't matter.

Green started out rusty. What do you expect after sitting for 9 games. How was Huard in his first game this year? Green finally started to get his rhythym in the end. He will be ready to go against Denver and Huard will be a distant memory. Huard may be a decent backup QB but he isn't even close to Greens talent level.
Ok.

And I liked Trent's last drive...

But he still missed a wide open Kennison for a TD on that last drive...where he underthrew the ball by about 15 yards.

I am rooting for Trent, but we better not see something like this again. If he's going to have a leash longer than Damon's, what's the point?

Iowanian
11-19-2006, 03:06 PM
Ok.

It must hurt....stomping on your micropenis with golf spikes so often.

cdcox
11-19-2006, 03:07 PM
Ok.

And I liked Trent's last drive...

But he still missed a wide open Kennison for a TD on that last drive...where he underthrew the ball by about 15 yards.

I am rooting for Trent, but we better not see something like this again. If he's going to have a leash longer than Damon's, what's the point?

For the eleventh billion time. When the rust comes off, Trent is a much better QB.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:07 PM
It must hurt....stomping on your micropenis with golf spikes so often.
you think I care?

I wanted the Chiefs to win as much as anybody...I was frustrated the entire game...if Green is going to have a leash longer than Damon's, why is he playing?

jjjayb
11-19-2006, 03:13 PM
Ok.

Just like Huard did last week. Actually Huard underthrew Kennison even worse than Green last week. And Kennison was even wider open.

Why wouldn't Green have a longer leash. He's been a consistently great QB for the last 4 years. 4k yards a season for 4 years in a row. Doesn't happen by accident.

the Talking Can
11-19-2006, 03:18 PM
you think I care?

I wanted the Chiefs to win as much as anybody...I was frustrated the entire game...if Green is going to have a leash longer than Damon's, why is he playing?

you're so ****ing stupid...he's our starting QB you asshole...he's our leader, you asshole....he's a probowl QB you asshole...he's lead the most potent offense in the league for several years you asshole...he was playing his first game in 10 weeks you asshole...he was playing without Gonzo you dishonest asshole....he lead us to victory with his arm in the 4th you asshole....unlike Huard last week, with Gonzo...you ignorant asshole....

I'm glad you hate him....your tears are w(h)ine.

Skip Towne
11-19-2006, 07:56 PM
I can't imagine why the NFL isn't knocking down Hooties door seeking his services. I would think all teams would need a 21 year old know it all who has never played a down of football in his life.

leviw
11-19-2006, 08:02 PM
you think I care?

Ummm...because he's a proven starter, team leader, pro-bowler, 4,000-yard passer and winner?

Huard is 33 years old. He's been on three NFL teams and has never, ever won a starting job. There's a reason for that.

milkman
11-19-2006, 08:05 PM
you're so ****ing stupid...he's our starting QB you asshole...he's our leader, you asshole....he's a probowl QB you asshole...he's lead the most potent offense in the league for several years you asshole...he was playing his first game in 10 weeks you asshole...he was playing without Gonzo you dishonest asshole....he lead us to victory with his arm in the 4th you asshole....unlike Huard last week, with Gonzo...you ignorant asshole....

I'm glad you hate him....your tears are w(h)ine.

I get the impression that you think Hootie is an asshole.

Redcoats58
11-19-2006, 08:19 PM
I swear to god this douche bag better not come back! This guys negative attitude about Trent Green makes every win feel like a lose. Good Riddance!

Hootie
11-19-2006, 10:57 PM
I swear to god this douche bag better not come back! This guys negative attitude about Trent Green makes every win feel like a lose. Good Riddance!
how about 80% of the board's negative attitude towards Damon Huard?

Remember when he went 11/15 with 3 TD's and everyone was saying when Trent came back we'd throw a lot more than 15 times and our offense would open back up and we'd be a better team???

Well, I didn't see any of that...

HOW MANY TIMES DID WE THROW THE BALL ON FIRST...OR SECOND DOWN TODAY?

Seriously...

I am getting bashed for stating FACTS here...

Our offense not only didn't change, but it became more predictable and less open...say it was because Tony Gonzalez was out...but come on.

Simplex3
11-19-2006, 10:59 PM
I am getting bashed for stating FACTS here...
You're getting bashed because you're a board-spamming, attention-whoring dumbass.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:03 PM
You're getting bashed because you're a board-spamming, attention-whoring dumbass.
because I have everyone attacking me so I'm defending myself and my opinion?

Oh, ok...makes sense.

Just because you blend in with the dumbass majority who obviously are wearing a nice, big, flashy pair of blinders doesn't mean you're right.

Iowanian
11-19-2006, 11:03 PM
Take your butt pirate patch off your good eye spanky....its obstructing your view of the big picture.

Huard sputtered last week in the same offense, with Gonzo.

Green got it done in the 4th and can make throws Huard never will. When is the last time you saw Huard throw a 15 yard out? How well will it work in the 2 minute drill throwing fades, hooks, curls and seem passes?

Green is a proven leader, game manager and 4kyd passer 4 years running.

PS. I thought you took your ball and left?

Simplex3
11-19-2006, 11:05 PM
I don't think that was an "I'm leaving for good" thread, I think that was more along the lines of how he starts a thread to let us all know he took a breath.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:06 PM
Take your butt pirate patch off your good eye spanky....its obstructing your view of the big picture.

Huard sputtered last week in the same offense, with Gonzo.

Green got it done in the 4th and can make throws Huard never will. When is the last time you saw Huard throw a 15 yard out? How well will it work in the 2 minute drill throwing fades, hooks, curls and seem passes?

Green is a proven leader, game manager and 4kyd passer 4 years running.

I said I was leaving a while...to take a shower. How is that taking my ball and leaving??

Green also underthrew Kennison who had his guy burned...Huard made that same throw against Seattle.

So if you're telling me Green made threws Huard couldn't, then Huard made throws during his 8 starts Green is incapable of.

Seriously...you can cherry-pick plays (only two) just as well as I can.

You seem somewhat capable of comprehending things...

Tell me what you saw today from Green that would lead you to believe he's going to make this team BETTER than it was with Huard starting...

If you can tell me one thing you saw from Green today, please let me know.

Simplex3
11-19-2006, 11:08 PM
I said I was leaving a while...to take a shower. How is that taking my ball and leaving??

Green also underthrew Kennison who had his guy burned...Huard made that same throw against Seattle.

So if you're telling me Green made threws Huard couldn't, then Huard made throws during his 8 starts Green is incapable of.

Tell me what you saw today from Green that would lead you to believe he's going to make this team BETTER than it was with Huard starting...

Nobody gives a f**k about your analysis of Green v. Huard. We just want you to go away because you're an annoying d**k hole. I'll repeat, it has NOTHING to do with your love for having Huard go long and throw his man-missile into your tight end.

Iowanian
11-19-2006, 11:09 PM
My cherry picked plays are a 4 year data set on Green. 4 years with over 4k yards, leading the best offense in the league.

Huard, a journeyman who wouldn't be on the team if Printers wasn't horrible, did a nice job in his absense, but he's a backup, journeyman and road warrior for a reason. He's not a great QB.

Over the remainder of the season, if you could have both QBs play the same plays in the same situations, the Chiefs are a better team with Green behind Center. period.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:11 PM
My cherry picked plays are a 4 year data set on Green. 4 years with over 4k yards, leading the best offense in the league.

Huard, a journeyman who wouldn't be on the team if Printers wasn't horrible, did a nice job in his absense, but he's a backup, journeyman and road warrior for a reason. He's not a great QB.

Over the remainder of the season, if you could have both QBs play the same plays in the same situations, the Chiefs are a better team with Green behind Center. period.
Ok, I guess I'll agree, but from what I saw today, I'd say Damon has better intangibles than Green. He gets rid of the ball quicker, and has a better arm.

That's my opinion...I mean, Green has had an awesome run in KC but just because he was good last year, the year before, 6 years ago...doesn't mean he's the same QB. He's 36 and suffered a serious head injury.

If they are going to play as conservative Thursday, we're going to have a really hard time winning that game.

Since it'll be my first game since the Buffalo game in 2003, I'll be disappointed because I'd probably sell my left nut for a Chiefs victory.

Redcoats58
11-19-2006, 11:12 PM

Dude it is worthless arguing with you, you already have your mind made up. I saw all I needed to see from you in the game thread. Trent threw 4 passes and you wanted to throw him under the bus plain and simple, and its just not justifiable. The dude has been out 9 freaking weeks, did you expect him to suddenly light up the field? This game was to get him up to game speed and back into his comfort level much the same way Herm did for Huard against the Donks but dont let those fact cloud your judgement.

Simplex3
11-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Since it'll be my first game since the Buffalo game in 2003, I'll be disappointed because I'd probably sell my left nut for a Chiefs victory.
If you haven't already reproduced I think we can take up a collection if you'll sell BOTH your nuts.

Iowanian
11-19-2006, 11:14 PM
wrong.
Ok, I guess I'll agree, but from what I saw today, I'd say Damon has better intangibles than Green. He gets rid of the ball quicker, and has a better arm.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:14 PM
Dude it is worthless arguing with you, you already have your mind made up. I saw all I needed to see from you in the game thread. Trent threw 4 passes and you wanted to throw him under the bus plain and simple, and its just not justifiable. the dude has been out 9 freaking weeks, did you expect him to suddenly light up the field? This game was to get him up to game speed and back into his comfort level much the same way Herm did for Huard against the Donks but dont let those fact cloud your judgement.
he had a chance to put some points on the board before halftime...he had plenty of time to make a throw, but he dropped his head and took the sack. Damon wouldn't have done that...

As a fan, how could you NOT be annoyed after the first half?

And if you read my thread I posted at halftime, you'd see I blamed it on the coaching staff...and said if they didn't have faith in Green then he shouldn't be in there.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:15 PM
wrong.
well then we disagree.

Iowanian
11-19-2006, 11:19 PM
If we have to take sides on this arguement.....I'm fine with my side of the line.

Redcoats58
11-19-2006, 11:20 PM
he had a chance to put some points on the board before halftime...he had plenty of time to make a throw, but he dropped his head and took the sack. Damon wouldn't have done that...

As a fan, how could you NOT be annoyed after the first half?

And if you read my thread I posted at halftime, you'd see I blamed it on the coaching staff...and said if they didn't have faith in Green then he shouldn't be in there.
The first half was 4 passes. Did you not notice I said they were trying to get him back into a comfort zone? the only thing I'm annoyed about is your propensity to give Huard the benefit of the Doubt and not give Green the same respect. Now you're gonna tell me after one game with a tight leash against a good defense that Trents career is over. How about giving him a few games much the same way you did for Huard. hell if he starts looking like shit every game I'm not gonna want him starting either.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:23 PM
The first half was 4 passes. Did you not notice I said they were trying to get him back into a comfort zone? the only thing I'm annoyed about is your propensity to give Huard the benefit of the Doubt and not give Green the same respect. Now you're gonna tell me after one game with a tight leash against a good defense that Trents career is over. How about giving him a few games much the same way you did for Huard. hell if he starts looking like shit every game I'm not gonna want him starting either.
I agree, totally agree. I said he gets a pass from me (not that it matters) for this game. I also said going to Huard would be dumb no matter what now...

But him throwing 4 passes (2 on third and short) in the first half was ridiculous. If he needed an entire half to get back in the comfort zone, three quarters for that matter, he didn't need to be our QB...we're in a playoff hunt here, and a loss here would've pretty much ****ed us.

That being said, HOPEFULLY, he pulls a Huard and plays lights out Thanksgiving night. I'll be in attendance, so you won't have to worry about any game threads from me.

Redcoats58
11-19-2006, 11:26 PM
I agree, totally agree. I said he gets a pass from me (not that it matters) for this game. I also said going to Huard would be dumb no matter what now...

But him throwing 4 passes (2 on third and short) in the first half was ridiculous. If he needed an entire half to get back in the comfort zone, three quarters for that matter, he didn't need to be our QB...we're in a playoff hunt here, and a loss here would've pretty much ****ed us.

That being said, HOPEFULLY, he pulls a Huard and plays lights out Thanksgiving night. I'll be in attendance, so you won't have to worry about any game threads from me.

Well I'm not gonna blame Green for only throwing 4 passes in the first half, that blame goes to Herm and Solari. I agree with your other points, As for the Thanksgiving day game I'll also be in attendance.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:27 PM
I was worked up after the game, and in my opinion, for good reason...but everyone ganging up and telling me how stupid I was didn't help the situation...especially when there was no good reason for it.

Redcoats58
11-19-2006, 11:30 PM
I was worked up after the game, and in my opinion, for good reason...but everyone ganging up and telling me how stupid I was didn't help the situation...especially when there was no good reason for it.
You should know the last thing to do after a win is to post some shit bashing a player or the team. I don't know about you but I'm on cloud nine after a win and don't want to hear negativity. You should have waited till tomorrow to post these kind of threads.

Toad
11-19-2006, 11:30 PM
This is some good readin'. Fun stuff...Good times.

leviw
11-19-2006, 11:32 PM

Your argument continues to get worse. Why would you make Green throw more than four times in the first half? You have an All-Pro running back that can carry the ball 35 times a game against a bad run defense.

Do you think the Chiefs were worried about losing this game? Do you think it was Green's choice to be conservative? I'll go with "NO" to both.

Sure, you can open up the offense for Green. Have him chuck it 40 times with the risk of throwing interceptions, hurting his confidence and dropping him back behind a torn up offensive line (that Huard sucked behind last week) against a good Oakland pass rush. Or you can hand it off to LJ and run it down the Raiders' throats. Do enough to be in position to win the game at the end and do just that. Put Trent in a position to manage his first game back, not win it by himself.

Herm knew as well as the rest of us that the Raiders would self destruct at some point on their own. It's the same reason why Gunther didn't throw out all-out blitzes all game. No need for it.

Mosbonian
11-19-2006, 11:35 PM

The hypocrisy of this statement is so laughable....

You're crying about everyone ganging up on you and calling you stupid, but I don't think that you have ever made a thread where you didn't tout your "superior football knowledge" and call all of the rest of the Planet idiots.

People who live in glass houses.....

mmaddog

milkman
11-19-2006, 11:55 PM
Your argument continues to get worse. Why would you make Green throw more than four times in the first half? You have an All-Pro running back that can carry the ball 35 times a game against a bad run defense.

Do you think the Chiefs were worried about losing this game? Do you think it was Green's choice to be conservative? I'll go with "NO" to both.

Sure, you can open up the offense for Green. Have him chuck it 40 times with the risk of throwing interceptions, hurting his confidence and dropping him back behind a torn up offensive line (that Huard sucked behind last week) against a good Oakland pass rush. Or you can hand it off to LJ and run it down the Raiders' throats. Do enough to be in position to win the game at the end and do just that. Put Trent in a position to manage his first game back, not win it by himself.

Herm knew as well as the rest of us that the Raiders would self destruct at some point on their own. It's the same reason why Gunther didn't throw out all-out blitzes all game. No need for it.

Only 4 passes in the first half is too conservative.

I"ll buy the excuse that Gunt didn't blitz all out against the Raiders today because he didn't need to, if you can provide a reasonable explanation for his failure to blitz in the rest of the games.

Halfcan
11-20-2006, 12:01 AM

I guess that is why you needed a shower. :deevee:

Maybe if you hadn't put F#ckin Green in your post-about a true leader and all around good guy in the community, that was coming back from a horrible injury to lead his team to a 4th quarter comeback against one the most hated teams ever.

Are you on medication??

Rausch
11-20-2006, 12:02 AM
Hate to ruin anyone's fun but....well......WE WON THE GAME...

Redcoats58
11-20-2006, 12:04 AM
Hate to ruin anyone's fun but....well......WE WON THE GAME...
That is what my point was. Shit we won the game why complain about it? I'll take a win any way I can get it.