PDA

View Full Version : Wow what an fugly victory.

Logical
11-19-2006, 02:55 PM
That is what I call an ugly win, but I will take it.

morphius
11-19-2006, 02:58 PM
It was a Raider Chiefs game, they are always ugly

beer bacon
11-19-2006, 03:03 PM
It was a Raider Chiefs game, they are always ugly

I was about to post this. When was the last time we had a pretty victory over the Raiders?

ferrarispider95
11-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Surtain is killing me, those mistakes have kept alive atleast 4 3rd down stops between the raiders and miami.

ferrarispider95
11-19-2006, 03:06 PM
We need DJ back on defense

siberian khatru
11-19-2006, 03:09 PM
I'll take it and hope we improve in four days.

yeti
11-19-2006, 03:13 PM
we need a fugging miracle to have a shot at the broncos this thursday.

ferrarispider95
11-19-2006, 03:16 PM
Any given Sunday, or in this case any given thursday...if we get tg back and trent can carry some momentum from the 2nd half of this game...anything is a possibility

milkman
11-19-2006, 03:17 PM
I'll take it and hope we improve in four days.

We need a brain transplant for the the damn coaching staff.

I swear, Hermie, Gunt, and Mike Solari are three of the dumbest MFers in the NFL.

They make the 3 Stooges look like Einstiens, by comparison

headsnap
11-19-2006, 03:20 PM
isn't that Charlie Casserly(sp) on the right? :hmmm:

yeti
11-19-2006, 03:29 PM
Any given Sunday, or in this case any given thursday...if we get tg back and trent can carry some momentum from the 2nd half of this game...anything is a possibility

trent's confidence will be key as well as the O-line. I just hope you are right because after watching the chiefs play today I started to realize why it is gonna be hard to win out on the schedule we have left. nice avatar by the way.

Bwana
11-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Beats a fugly loss...........ask the raider fans. :)

Ugly Duck
11-19-2006, 04:05 PM
we need a fugging miracle to have a shot at the broncos this thursday. Cheer up, me bucko! You play the Donkeys next. Using the recent KC & Donkey games against Oakland as a barometer, you played us much better. Sure, we blew 4th quarter leads in both games, the scores were the same.... but you racked up 200 yards on the ground against us. Denver had like 60. You guys played against the elusive Brooks, Denver played against Walter the Statue. You should feel good about playing Denver after this....

Red and Gold Mania
11-19-2006, 04:09 PM
Per KCFX, Lamont Jordan' prognosis is a torn MCL.

Deberg_1990
11-19-2006, 04:12 PM
I swear, Hermie, Gunt, and Mike Solari are three of the dumbest MFers in the NFL.

Come on man, they are 6-4.....i cant complain too much. I think some of you guys act as if we should be 10-0.

We are exactly where we should be....this isnt the most talented team in the NFL.

Ugly Duck
11-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Per KCFX, Lamont Jordan' prognosis is a torn MCL.Plus Gallery has a dislocated shoulder & OT Walker has an ankle sprain. Moss & Brooks are ailing as well. Roidy Eggo should romp next week.

the Talking Can
11-19-2006, 04:13 PM
better than a ugly loss, like last week

Fairplay
11-19-2006, 04:14 PM

I know some of you guys frown upon this kinda of attitude and understandably so. So sue me for this next comment.

I hope the chargers put a real hurting to the donks tonight. Like 4 or 5 donks friggin banged up big time. I mean they are so sore and fugged up that come Thursdays game they are thinking "Oh my god we will be sucking big time tonight."

KC Jones
11-19-2006, 04:16 PM
Nice to get the win, but reinforces what I've been thinking all season... this team is barely above average. I wouldn't be surprised to see us struggle down the stretch and end up 9-7.

VonneMarie
11-19-2006, 04:16 PM
Beats a fugly loss...........ask the raider fans. :)
From a Raiderz board.

Raiderjersey

curry just said he is tired of losing. 12 straight afc division west loses. join the club.

Wow, they are DOMINATED by the AFCW. ROFL ROFL ROFL

siberian khatru
11-19-2006, 04:17 PM
Nice to get the win, but reinforces what I've been thinking all season... this team is barely above average. I wouldn't be surprised to see us struggle down the stretch and end up 9-7.

It's all Trent's fault. [/pootie]

CupidStunt
11-19-2006, 04:17 PM
If we really do play up and down to our competition, we better step up on Thursday.

Ugly Duck
11-19-2006, 04:18 PM
I know some of you guys frown upon this kinda of attitude and understandably so. So sue me for this next comment.

I hope the chargers put a real hurting to the donks tonight. Like 4 or 5 donks friggin banged up big time. I mean they are so sore and fugged up that come Thursdays game they are thinking "Oh my god we will be sucking big time tonight."

Wishing for injuries I frown upon. Bust wishing for "banged up & sore" is OK .....

NUMBER7
11-19-2006, 04:22 PM

Hopefully the Donks come into our house beat up. Trent needs a few more days to work with the offense. I was more worried about the Faiders than I am about the Broncos.

CupidStunt
11-19-2006, 04:24 PM
One more thing: Denver didn't exactly handle the Raiders.

The facts are still that if Denver loses later and we beat them, we're both 7-4.

Rain Man
11-19-2006, 04:26 PM
What a horrible game. I'm very relieved that we came away with a win, but that wasn't exactly a confidence builder.

My biggest suprise was the lack of a pass rush. The Raiders give up more sacks than Safeway, and we basically got shut out other than maybe one forceout on a scramble. Of course, it didn't help that our guys missed several open shots, either, but still...

Logical
11-19-2006, 05:46 PM
One more thing: Denver didn't exactly handle the Raiders.

The facts are still that if Denver loses later and we beat them, we're both 7-4.

Actually I think we want to end up tied with SD if it is going to be either of them. We have a chance to own the tie breaker with SD.

CupidStunt
11-19-2006, 06:08 PM
True. I just see it as less likely, because we get them on the road and Denver at home.

We all know how big that is.

Ultra Peanut
11-19-2006, 06:14 PM
Plus Gallery has a dislocated shoulder & OT Walker has an ankle sprain.No offense, but that was a hilarious play. What are the odds?

Seeing Gallery's arm bend almost made me sick, though.

kcfanintitanhell
11-19-2006, 06:37 PM
My biggest suprise was the lack of a pass rush. The Raiders give up more sacks than Safeway, and we basically got shut out other than maybe one forceout on a scramble. Of course, it didn't help that our guys missed several open shots, either, but still...

I think we actually had a pass rush, but Brooks was the second coming of Vick for most of the game. Had they used the other guy I think the sack stats would have been higher.
JMO, because I watched it in a sports bar on a small TV 30 feet away from where we were sitting. 25 TVs, of which two were huge, and they had the damn Steelers on both with about 150 Bettis-jersey-clad rednecks carrying on their obnoxious heritage. Why are there so many of them in Tennessee? IIRC, it's still illegal to marry first cousins in this state.
:rolleyes:

Raiderhater
11-19-2006, 08:28 PM
Six straight wins decided by seven points or less, why would you have expected number seven to be pretty?

Any win against the silver and black is beautiful in my eyes. F#ck the raiders.

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 08:39 PM
Hopefully the Donks come into our house beat up. Trent needs a few more days to work with the offense. I was more worried about the Faiders than I am about the Broncos.

If the the Cheatin Donks don't come to Arrowhead beat up-they will at least leave that way. :$2500:

ChiefaRoo
11-19-2006, 11:43 PM
That is what I call an ugly win, but I will take it.

Is this the ORU versus KU thread? ROFL

MOhillbilly
11-20-2006, 07:30 AM
i called my homeboy whos a diehard raiders fan w/ 32 sec left.

it was great. like he found out his kids werent really his.

thats what he gets for laughing when green got hurt.

Calcountry
11-20-2006, 05:33 PM
Come on man, they are 6-4.....i cant complain too much. I think some of you guys act as if we should be 10-0.

We are exactly where we should be....this isnt the most talented team in the NFL.Still no excuse can be made for the piss poor tackling job the Defense showed yesterday.

We have spend tons of picks and Fa on the D and they come into that game and go soft. WTF, I guess they were thinking, "It's only the Raiders, they are just gonna lay down for us."