PDA

View Full Version : Last thread, and post, for a while...

Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:58 PM
I need to shower...stressful day.

Do me a favor, though...

When C-Mac or whoever loops the game...watch it again...and do this:

Instead of thinking it's #10 out there, pretend it's #11, and then see how ****ing mad you get about it, and tell yourself how it'll all change when #10 is back.

Do it.

I just saw someone, boogblaster I think, make a thread that said something to the extent of 'I think Green played well, he threw AN all pro-pass out to Kennison'...

are you guys SERIOUS right now?

lmao.

For whatever my supposed bias towards Huard is, it's thirty-thousand times worse towards Green.

Whatever wrong Green does, no matter what, it isn't his fault according to you guys.

Seriously..that boogblaster thread alone made me feel dirty, and now I have to shower.

siberian khatru
11-19-2006, 03:58 PM
SPAM

JimNasium
11-19-2006, 03:59 PM
Please, for the love of all things Holy, don't come back.

headsnap
11-19-2006, 04:01 PM
now Pootie posts a thread about needing to take a shower!

thanks for the play-by-play...

the Talking Can
you are a pathological DRAMA QUEEN

I feel sorry for you.....you thrive on unhappiness and you hate Green for reasons no one can understand....

you make gochiefs and denise look shy.....please go away and don't come back till you've chugged a pickle jar of Midol....you stupid bitch

boogblaster
you are dirty, you worm, Huard isnt the savior of anything, just a good back-up...BOOG OUTT....

Basileus777
A shower is probably a good idea. You need to clean all that spittle off.

Bwana
Give this guy a vacation. ****en spam whore.

JBucc
Please, for the love of all things Holy, don't come back.What he said

alnorth
11-19-2006, 04:02 PM
Wow, there's no hedging or maybes in your posts today... are you prepared to look rediculous in a few weeks?

It appears you have staked your ego on some undeniable truth that Huard > Green, and you cant wait for the ignorant masses to be enlightened.

Halfcan
Cya d#ckface!!

the Talking Can
What he said

ditto

Hootie
11-19-2006, 04:03 PM
Wow, there's no hedging or maybes in your posts today... are you prepared to look rediculous in a few weeks?

It appears you have staked your ego on some undeniable truth that Huard > Green, and you cant wait for the ignorant masses to be enlightened.
well if that's true, then Green proved me right today...

because, as of today, Huard >> Green...

JimNasium
11-19-2006, 04:04 PM

Please, f#cking go away.

Basileus777
11-19-2006, 04:04 PM

Take that goddamn shower already.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 04:05 PM
Please, f#cking go away.
lmao.

You guys are hilarious.

Hilarious.

Seriously.

What game did you guys watch?

headsnap
11-19-2006, 04:05 PM
I wish you were on a three year delay!

JimNasium
11-19-2006, 04:06 PM
lmao.

You guys are hilarious.

Hilarious.

Seriously.

What game did you guys watch?Nobody wants you here.

Thig Lyfe
Mah nuts itch.

the Talking Can

you have re-invented dumb...really, this is an EPIC ****ing leap off the cliff of sanity....

please take your irrational hatred for Trent and go away...

Fairplay
11-19-2006, 04:07 PM
you are a pathological DRAMA QUEEN

Huumas Jenkins is the same way also.

siberian khatru
What game did you guys watch?

The one where Green and LJ rallied us to victory. The victory that we're all enjoying right now.

siberian khatru
Mah nuts itch.

You should start a thread on it.

redbrian
11-19-2006, 04:08 PM
Pootie after you take that shower, use a lot of talc on that diaper rash, it well really help.

Halfcan
I need to shower...stressful day.

Do me a favor, though...

When C-Mac or whoever loops the game...watch it again...and do this:

Instead of thinking it's #10 out there, pretend it's #11, and then see how ****ing mad you get about it, and tell yourself how it'll all change when #10 is back.

Do it.

I just saw someone, boogblaster I think, make a thread that said something to the extent of 'I think Green played well, he threw AN all pro-pass out to Kennison'...

are you guys SERIOUS right now?

lmao.

For whatever my supposed bias towards Huard is, it's thirty-thousand times worse towards Green.

Whatever wrong Green does, no matter what, it isn't his fault according to you guys.

Seriously..that boogblaster thread alone made me feel dirty, and now I have to shower.

What a stoopid post for your last one-nice one dumbf#ck!

the Talking Can
The victory that we're all enjoying right now.

amazing isn't it...the Chiefs WIN and hootie spams the board with his anger over Green.....never seen anything like it

ever

Fairplay
Please, f#cking go away.

Ask to be a Mod. And you will have your wish.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 04:10 PM
Nobody wants you here.
and Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii, almost care?

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 04:11 PM
amazing isn't it...the Chiefs WIN and hootie spams the board with his anger over Green.....never seen anything like it

ever

He can take all the showers he wants-but the stench of Stupidity will never wash off.

Hootie

ever
lol...

It's only spam to you guys because you don't like me.

It isn't spam.

I'm angry because we're not a playoff team, not even close. Win or no win, with Green the way he played today, we're not a playoff team.

Now, if Green can show his worth and win against Denver and play well, then THANK YOU LORD.

alnorth
It appears the water pipes are frozen in Illinois.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 04:12 PM
He can take all the showers he wants-but the stench of Stupidity will never wash off.
coming from the dumbass who started the Trent Green is retiring thread...and the dumbass who randomly capitalizes words in the middle of sentences...yeah, I'll take this insult with a big grain of salt.

meStevo
11-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Gotcha, we cant just win, but Green has to meet a certain level of performance.

Right.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 04:14 PM
Gotcha, we cant just win, but Green has to meet a certain level of performance.

Right.
I'm super glad we won...

but we have serious issues, and it starts with #10 and the LONG leash around his neck.

Bwana
11-19-2006, 04:14 PM
Is your shower broke, or do you need someone to send you a map on how to remove your pants?

siberian khatru
11-19-2006, 04:15 PM
Now, if Green can show his worth and win against Denver and play well, then THANK YOU LORD.

No ****ing way do you get to pull that. He plays well -- WHICH HE WILL -- and you parachute in with "OK, I'm happy now." You think he's crap, you think he should sit, then you have to live with it WHEN YOU ARE PROVED WRONG.

Which, really, you've already been proved. Trent wasn't rusty at the end today -- when he helped us win. He's back. And for some perverted reason, you're sulking.

the Talking Can
11-19-2006, 04:15 PM
this is one of the greatest threads ever

we WON today......imagine

Hootie
11-19-2006, 04:17 PM
No ****ing way do you get to pull that. He plays well -- WHICH HE WILL -- and you parachute in with "OK, I'm happy now." You think he's crap, you think he should sit, then you have to live with it WHEN YOU ARE PROVED WRONG.

Which, really, you've already been proved. Trent wasn't rusty at the end today -- when he helped us win. He's back. And for some perverted reason, you're sulking.
Good. When he proves me wrong I'll be the happiest Chiefs fan on the board.

If we win out and Green looks like a mix between Brady and Manning I'll do naked push-ups all day long.

siberian khatru
11-19-2006, 04:18 PM

If we win out and Green looks like a mix between Brady and Manning I'll do naked push-ups all day long.

He proved you wrong in the 4th quarter today, and we won. You should be happy right now.

Bob Dole
11-19-2006, 04:18 PM
Bob Dole just opened his first beer.

siberian khatru
11-19-2006, 04:19 PM

You should start a thread.

blueballs
spooge is sticky

Bwana

Likewise.....*Clink*

Hootie
He proved you wrong in the 4th quarter today, and we won. You should be happy right now.
when he underthrew Kennison 15 yards and was almost picked off?

milkman
11-19-2006, 04:20 PM
this is one of the greatest threads ever

we WON today......imagine

We won, but HootMeMe didn't.

Fairplay
11-19-2006, 04:20 PM
Hey pottie i thought this was your last post or something. WTF?

alnorth
11-19-2006, 04:21 PM

Forget Green and this whole arguement for a second. If your plan is to shower after you have the last word on this thread, then you will fall asleep at the keyboard at about 3am or so, waking up in time to go to work on Monday, unshowered.

For your co-workers' sake, please dont let that happen. Accept that some people on this internet message board are a bit unhappy with you and walk away from the computer.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 04:21 PM
We won, but HootMeMe didn't.
I didn't?

According to you all, I have this hidden Huard agenda...

If that was the case, then I would've won today, because Green played so poorly.

But that isn't the case, no matter what everyone thinks.

CupidStunt
11-19-2006, 04:22 PM
How long is a while?

Hootie
Forget Green and this whole arguement for a second. If your plan is to shower after you have the last word on this thread, then you will fall asleep at the keyboard at about 3am or so, waking up in time to go to work on Monday, unshowered.

For your co-workers' sake, please dont let that happen. Accept that some people on this internet message board are a bit unhappy with you and walk away from the computer.
Good idea.

Hootie out.

Ugly Duck
Isn't "pootie" a euphemism for female genitalia? Time for a username switch, I reckon....

the Talking Can

Green has already proven himself in the NFL....ha has has nothing to prove. This is why you are a world class dick eater.

You've started 5 threads today about how much you hate Green. And we won. Without Gonzo. And scored more points without Gonzo. And had a game winning drive. Without Gonzo.

How many threads did you start last week when we lost, with Gonzo?

right.....you are consumed by your hate....these threads are literal proof...

I bet you could drown in a shower you are so ****ing stupid.

siberian khatru
11-19-2006, 04:23 PM
when he underthrew Kennison 15 yards and was almost picked off?

Yeah, like when Huard was throwing laser-guided BBs last week in Miami.

No, *****tard, when he hit Kennison for 24 on 1st and 15 and Parker for 16 on 3rd and 10 with the game on the line.

Christ, why do I bother?

milkman
11-19-2006, 04:24 PM
I didn't?

If that was the case, then I would've won today, because Green played so poorly.

But that isn't the case, no matter what everyone thinks.

Of course you didn't.

Green made plays in the clutch, which weakens your position, in spite of a bad gameplan and poor playcalling.

Huard couldn't do that in his first start.

siberian khatru
11-19-2006, 04:25 PM
Here, let's play this asinine game the right way:

Huard was responsible for getting Gonzo hurt last week in Miami with his shitty throw. How many Chiefs did Green KO today?

Bob Dole
11-19-2006, 04:26 PM
Likewise.....*Clink*

One of us should probably start a thread.

Bob Dole is thinking about going on a ribrun. That DEFINITELY warrants its own thread.

Bwana
11-19-2006, 04:27 PM
Good idea.

Hootie out.
Cool! save yourself a little time and take the hair dryer in the shower with you....Mmm Kay? :thumb:

KcMizzou
11-19-2006, 04:29 PM
I didn't?

Hidden?!?

LMAO

Bwana
11-19-2006, 04:30 PM
One of us should probably start a thread.

Bob Dole is thinking about going on a ribrun. That DEFINITELY warrants its own thread.

I would agree, in fact, I was getting ready to take two Tums. Worthy of a thread? By god, I would think so!!

NUMBER7
Cool! save yourself a little time and take the hair dryer in the shower with you....Mmm Kay? :thumb:ROFL

the Talking Can
Hidden?!?

LMAO

sure, like Barbra Bush's wrinkles are hidden.....

unlurking
11-19-2006, 04:32 PM
...I'll be the happiest Chiefs fan on the board...

How about doing us a favor and being the happiest Chiefs fan OFF the board?

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 04:35 PM
coming from the dumbass who started the Trent Green is retiring thread...and the dumbass who randomly capitalizes words in the middle of sentences...yeah, I'll take this insult with a big grain of salt.

I was just stating a FACT!

Redcoats58
11-19-2006, 04:44 PM
This dude is Taco John dressed as a Chief fan!

boogblaster
11-19-2006, 04:44 PM
This just in to the planet..Pootie caught in Damon Huard bathroom, licking Huard's jock-strap ....

Hootie
11-19-2006, 04:46 PM
This dude is Taco John dressed as a Chief fan!
uh huh...

Let's see...

I said, Trent isn't an upgrade over Huard. I said, good to win but this win did nothing but expose our weaknesses...

And since that's against the popular opinion suddenly I PRAY for Chiefs losses and for Huard to be crowned King of England...blah blah blah

If I'm being unreasonable, the rest of you are being JUST as unreasonable as well.

CHIEF4EVER
11-19-2006, 04:47 PM

:spock:

Are you sober? Please tell me you ain't sober.

Redcoats58
11-19-2006, 04:49 PM
uh huh...

Let's see...

I said, Trent isn't an upgrade over Huard. I said, good to win but this win did nothing but expose our weaknesses...

And since that's against the popular opinion suddenly I PRAY for Chiefs losses and for Huard to be crowned King of England...blah blah blah

If I'm being unreasonable, the rest of you are being JUST as unreasonable as well.

No I'm talking about your nonstop trolling and posting these garbage Huard threads.

Basileus777
11-19-2006, 04:52 PM

Hootie would probably make more sense when drunk. He would have to really, I don't think it is possible for him to get any dumber.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 04:55 PM

so...you're telling me that Green is better than Huard, this year, as of right now?

ok. that's all I was asking.

11-19-2006, 04:56 PM
so...you're telling me that Green is better than Huard, this year, as of right now?

ROFL Thank god you're not a Jet fan ROFL

Thig Lyfe
I hate long goodbyes.

Redcoats58

Well here is an idea, how many games does Green get to prove his worth? You called for his head after 4 passes! Tell me you don't hate Green again??

Hootie
11-19-2006, 04:57 PM
ROFL Thank god you're not a Jet fan ROFL
Pennington is really, really, REALLY, really bad.

Frazod
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

KcMizzou
I hate long goodbyes.
LMAO

Hootie
11-19-2006, 04:58 PM
Well here is an idea, how many games does Green get to prove his worth? You called for his head after 4 passes! Tell me you don't hate Green again??
I don't hate Green.

Green is our starter, for the rest of the year, no matter what...barring injury. It would be stupid to do anything else.

Herm made up his mind, I think he made the wrong choice...but it's nice to have a choice like the one we had.

A win is a win, I understand that...I'm just worried about Green's abilities behind our line...he doesn't get rid of the ball like Huard.

Halfcan

Usually when someone makes a crybaby Goodbye thread-they leave. :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Basileus777

He's no Patrick Ramsey, thats for sure.

11-19-2006, 04:59 PM
I know..try telling that to the 25 some odd dumb mother****ers that love him so much I had to get the **** off of my site!!!

Hootie
besides, people kept telling me how stupid/wrong/blah blah blah every week, calling Huard a fluke, and he kept doing it, week in and week out...

so whatever.

I'm right here, I'm usually right, and I know more than most of you...I win. I WIN. I WIN!!!!!

He's no Patrick Ramsey, thats for sure.
I want Clemens to start

Hootie
I know..try telling that to the 25 some odd dumb mother****ers that love him so much I had to get the **** off of my site!!!
I watched their game today a little bit...he has no arm strength.

siberian khatru
11-19-2006, 05:00 PM
besides, people kept telling me how stupid/wrong/blah blah blah every week, calling Huard a fluke, and he kept doing it, week in and week out...

He didn't do it last week.

He gets more chances in your book than Green?

11-19-2006, 05:00 PM
He cant stretch the field..the Bears showed him no respect all day

CHIEF4EVER
11-19-2006, 05:01 PM

I'm telling you Huard can't hold Green's jockstrap. He a quality backup and could possibly make a serviceable starter for a season in a pinch. Let me know when Huard even sniffs any of Trent's achievements. Until then, your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Fairplay
11-19-2006, 05:01 PM

Your arm is strong i would imagine.

BWillie
11-19-2006, 05:02 PM

so whatever.

I'm right here, I'm usually right, and I know more than most of you...I win. I WIN. I WIN!!!!!

What are you a little girl? Is that your only goal in life is to try to be RIGHT ALL THE TIME on a freaking message board? If you are going to try to be right all the time, try articulating a good argument instead of just yelling at people and throwing a fit when they disagree. Seriously, nobody cares. Stop posting..you said you were going so go

Basileus777
11-19-2006, 05:03 PM
I want Clemens to start

I see that.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1523839&postcount=31

I agree with you though, developing Clemens is more important to your team than making a playoff run right now.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 05:04 PM
I'm telling you Huard can't hold Green's jockstrap. He a quality backup and could possibly make a serviceable starter for a season in a pinch. Let me know when Huard even sniffs any of Trent's achievements. Until then, your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.
hahah, classic example of a fan that can't take the blinders off.

Basileus777
11-19-2006, 05:05 PM

redbrian
11-19-2006, 05:05 PM

so whatever.

Why do I have a vision of a spotty faced git slobbering and twitching in front of a computer in his parents basement.

11-19-2006, 05:06 PM
I see that.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1523839&postcount=31

I agree with you though, developing Clemens is more important to your team than making a playoff run right now.
That idiot poster is more concerned with having to change his username..than whats best for the team.

CHIEF4EVER
11-19-2006, 05:06 PM
:rolleyes: Mmmmmmmkay. Weren't you going to go look for some spare change on the freeway or something?

What exactly makes you pick Huard over Green anyway? Lets see....(making weighing motions with hands) Pro bowler who ran the highest scoring offense in franchise history orrrrrrr backup QB, Pro Bowler....backup, Pro Bowler...backup. Hmmmmm :hmmm:

Hootie
11-19-2006, 05:09 PM
:rolleyes: Mmmmmmmkay. Weren't you going to go look for some spare change on the freeway or something?

yeah.

JimNasium
11-19-2006, 05:10 PM

yeah.
It's idiots like you that make this board barely tolerable at times. Please, go the **** away. At least for tonite.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 05:14 PM
It's idiots like you that make this board barely tolerable at times. Please, go the **** away. At least for tonite.
IGNORE ME IDIOT

GOD DAMNIT IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

Fairplay
11-19-2006, 05:14 PM

I think he actually wants to get away but so many people are riled up with his idiocy that he is paraniod to leave. He wants to see what people post about him.

Meanwhile his mommy has his din din getting cold and his daddy is waiting to bounce him on his lap while watching Nickelodeon.

JimNasium
11-19-2006, 05:15 PM
IGNORE ME IDIOT

It's hard to ignore such a blantant douchebag.

boogblaster
11-19-2006, 05:15 PM
guess we're going to go get Allen to take it under the bleachers and kick it in the pootie....

Basileus777
11-19-2006, 05:16 PM
IGNORE ME IDIOT

You can't make about 100 posts in the last hour and complain because people aren't ignoring your idiocy.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 05:17 PM
You can't make about 100 posts in the last hour and complain because people aren't ignoring your idiocy.
uhm...there is ignore button #1 and I'm not asking anyone to ignore me...he asked me to go away, at least for tonight, because I'm intolerable...

I responded by saying...THE IGNORE BUTTON IS RIGHT ****ING THERE.

Jesus Christ you're all STUPID.

JimNasium
11-19-2006, 05:19 PM
uhm...there is ignore button #1 and I'm not asking anyone to ignore me...he asked me to go away, at least for tonight, because I'm intolerable...

I responded by saying...THE IGNORE BUTTON IS RIGHT ****ING THERE.

Take a look in the mirror dickhead.

the Talking Can
11-19-2006, 05:20 PM
this is how hootie reacts when we win....it hurts him to see Green suceed.....he is furious

CHIEF4EVER

You are making the ASSertion that backup Huard is better than PRO BOWLER Green and we're stupid? LMAO

Hootie
Take a look in the mirror dickhead.
why don't you take the time to neg rep me thirty more times like last week, LMAO

Halfcan
IGNORE ME IDIOT

Actually I have had you on ignore for a year now, but I didn't want you to leave without saying goodbye.

So leave already Drama Queen.

Now back to ignore.

Hootie
this is how hootie reacts when we win....it hurts him to see Green suceed.....he is furious
yep, exactly, you're so intelligent

JimNasium
11-19-2006, 05:21 PM
He certainly has some significant issues doesn't he. We've always got to have at least one drama queen around here all the time. :shake:

JimNasium
why don't you take the time to neg rep me thirty more times like last week, LMAO
No problem dickhead.

Hootie
You are making the ASSertion that backup Huard is better than PRO BOWLER Green and we're stupid? LMAO
Drew Bledsoe made some pro bowls, too...

So did Priest Holmes.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

people get old, their skills diminish...

AM I NECESSARILY SAYING THAT ABOUT GREEN? NO.

(Not yet at least...I'll give him two more weeks.)

BWillie
11-19-2006, 05:25 PM
You know, if you did not personally attack individuals, call them idiots, and proclaim yourself as the smartest douchebag on the planet..then people would be more prone to agree with you. Just a thought..

banyon
11-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Wow, even GoChiefs knew when to stop with this s***.

Basileus777
11-19-2006, 05:28 PM
You know, if you did not personally attack individuals, call them idiots, and proclaim yourself as the smartest douchebag on the planet..then people would be more prone to agree with you. Just a thought..

Don't be silly, why should Hootie have to be polite about the fact that he is always right? He clearly possess superior intelligence and reasoning skills than the ignorant masses of the Planet.

Fairplay
11-19-2006, 05:28 PM
I think the mods around this place are to lenient.

Most other message boards would have dropped him before now.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 05:30 PM
I think the mods around this place are to lenient.

Most other message boards would have dropped him before now.
because my opinion is different than the majority?

Makes sense.

CHIEF4EVER
11-19-2006, 05:39 PM

Makes sense.

No. Because when someone disagrees with you you seem to want to resort to childish namecalling rather than defend your position with logic and established facts. Here is the word of the day for you: TACT. Try it out. You might actually be able to have some decent discourse if you do.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 05:41 PM
and 95% of the people in this thread didn't resort to childish namecalling when responding to my posts?

hahahaha...

OH THE HYPOCRACY!

CHIEF4EVER
11-19-2006, 05:46 PM
and 95% of the people in this thread didn't resort to childish namecalling when responding to my posts?

hahahaha...

OH THE HYPOCRISY!
FYP. Glad to be of service.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 05:48 PM
FYP. Glad to be of service.
oh well thank you...

I mean, I understand you couldn't come up with anything better...

people calling for me to be banned because I do the same thing as every other member on this board...resort to childish antics...

Sorry that we don't share the same opinion.

go bo
11-19-2006, 05:50 PM
Hootie would probably make more sense when drunk. He would have to really, I don't think it is possible for him to get any dumber.you're new around here, huh?

we have much dumber, dumbest, and/or total brain dead, whatever you want...

as the planet turns... :) :) :)

KcMizzou
11-19-2006, 05:50 PM
Sorry that we don't share the same opinion.There are a million different opinions here.

It only becomes a problem when someone stands on the roof shouting theirs through a megaphone over and over and over and over again.

Redcoats58
11-19-2006, 05:53 PM

so whatever.

Really? So how is that NFL team you're running doing?

go bo
11-19-2006, 06:00 PM
Your arm is strong i would imagine.yep, he has one strong-assed arm...

the one he uses to mast... er, have fun with himself... :D :D :D

Redcoats58
11-19-2006, 06:10 PM

Makes sense.

I did a search for threads started by you and the first two pages of your threads have to do with Damon Huard or Trent Green. I think that makes this a valid statement...

There are a million different opinions here.

It only becomes a problem when someone stands on the roof shouting theirs through a megaphone over and over and over and over again..

Eleazar
11-19-2006, 06:25 PM
oh well thank you...

I mean, I understand you couldn't come up with anything better...

people calling for me to be banned because I do the same thing as every other member on this board...resort to childish antics...

Sorry that we don't share the same opinion.

I thought starting this thread was going to be your last post, Poozie?

Basileus777
11-19-2006, 06:32 PM
I thought starting this thread was going to be your last post, Poozie?

He needed to say a few more things, you can hardly blame him for taking the time to post 100 more times to make sure he repeated himself again.

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 07:52 PM
He needed to say a few more things, you can hardly blame him for taking the time to post 100 more times to make sure he repeated himself again.

This is a longer goodbye than what the NBA gave Michael Jordan for the 3 times he retired.

A Goodby thread means that you LEAVE forever! Try it Green Hater.

burt
11-19-2006, 08:00 PM
I just got really insulted....someone compared me to Pootie. I have NEVER been so insulted!

chagrin
11-19-2006, 08:09 PM
I don't really know much about poots, but who's mult do you think this is anyway?

One thing I have learned since I joined, even though it hasn't been 2 years yet, is that most of the people who come here only to piss people off, are either opponent fans, or current vets. It's like this on every board, everywhere. Nobody could possibly be that bored on their own that they call up a Kansas City Chiefs fan site, or any other site - unless they have something already invested, meaning they already spend enough time there that it's fun somehow.

Baby Lee
11-19-2006, 08:16 PM
Thanks Pootster. We haven't had a quality meltdown in a while.
I'm just glad KCJohnny is back just in time to see it from the outside.

Brock
11-19-2006, 08:21 PM
I'm guessing this little respite from attention whoring will last under 12 hours.

Raiderhater
11-19-2006, 08:34 PM
Good God. Can this get any more ridiculous?

burt
11-19-2006, 08:39 PM
Good God. Can this get any more ridiculous?

Pootie will raise the bar.

Raiderhater
11-19-2006, 08:43 PM
Pootie will raise the bar.

If not him, I'm sure you'll find a way to do so.

Simplex3
11-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Has this f**knut had a forced vacation yet?

burt
11-19-2006, 09:02 PM
If not him, I'm sure you'll find a way to do so.

:p

greg63
11-19-2006, 09:35 PM
Last thread, and post...

Don't go away mad; but, by all means just go away.
Please, for the love of all things Holy, don't come back.
Yep.

Skip Towne
11-19-2006, 10:05 PM
Is this guy putting us on? Nobody is THAT stupid.

Redcoats58
11-19-2006, 10:08 PM
Nobody is THAT stupid.

Apparently he is up for a Darwin Award next month.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 10:55 PM
lmao.

All you guys can do is call me stupid...

Yet you're calling me stupid for saying Damon would've played better than Green did today.

THAT'S MY ****ING OPINION.

Deal with it.

I think he would've...I didn't see jack shit from Trent today.

All week long we were suppose to see a guy who was capable of the audible and opening the offense up...we didn't see that...

Simplex3
11-19-2006, 10:56 PM
Go. The. F**k. Away. You. Useless. Tool.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 10:58 PM
Go. The. F**k. Away. You. Useless. Tool.
lmao...this is going to get me to go away.

All I've done is post FACTS from todays game, and all any of you can do is resort to calling me a 'troll', 'tool', 'dumbass', blah blah blah..

Green had a longer leash today than Huard had @ Denver...and that's truly sad.

milkman
11-19-2006, 11:05 PM
The problem, Hootie, is that you are mistaking a leash for protecting a QB who's just come back from a serious head trauma.

After last week's abortion, Hermie and the staff wanted to protect him from unnecessary hits.

They didn't have Green on a leash.
They had the O-Line on a leash.

Again, however, when Green had to make plays with his arm, he did.

In Denver, in his first action, when Huard had to, he didn't.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:08 PM
The problem, Hootie, is that you are mistaking a leash for protecting a QB who's just come back from a serious head trauma.

After last week's abortion, Hermie and the staff wanted to protect him from unnecessary hits.

Ok, I can agree...

but how could you say this for Green and then say all along Huard was on the leash...when in reality, it was the offensive line all along?

That's all I don't get about this board.

When Huard throws 15 times, it's because he's incapable. When Green does it, it's because the rest of the team is incapable.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:09 PM
and I'd also point out that Damon had three fourth quarter comebacks...

Sure, he had a chance against Denver and Miami, on the road, but if he won those two games he could have easily faltered on the other three, just like any other QB.

Frazod
And the main point you're missing is that f#ck-you-I'm-leaving threads are not well received here. They are stupid and infantile. If you want to leave, leave; we don't care. But clearly you don't want to leave, because you're still here. So don't make a thread saying you are. It makes you look like an asshole.

Simplex3

Damnit, don't feed the bores.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:13 PM
And the main point you're missing is that f#ck-you-I'm-leaving threads are not well received here. They are stupid and infantile. If you want to leave, leave; we don't care. But clearly you don't want to leave, because you're still here. So don't make a thread saying you are. It makes you look like an asshole.
dude, you misinterpreted the thread...

I was posting like crazy for a three hour stretch after the game...and then I made a thread saying it would be my last post for a little while (meaning a few hours until I cooled down) because someone made a thread saying how well they thought Green played...and it truly put me over the edge...because he did nothing of the sort.

Simplex3
11-19-2006, 11:18 PM

I was posting like crazy for a three hour stretch after the game...and then I made a thread saying it would be my last post for a little while (meaning a few hours until I cooled down) because someone made a thread saying how well they thought Green played...and it truly put me over the edge...because he did nothing of the sort but I'm too f**king cool to have just posted that in some existing thread.
Fixed your post.

Frazod
11-19-2006, 11:22 PM

I was posting like crazy for a three hour stretch after the game...and then I made a thread saying it would be my last post for a little while (meaning a few hours until I cooled down) because someone made a thread saying how well they thought Green played...and it truly put me over the edge...because he did nothing of the sort.

Well, it's easy to interpret it that way (you didn't say you were leaving for a "little" while). You have no idea how many of these things have been posted over the years. After a while they get very old.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who read that way.

milkman
11-19-2006, 11:22 PM
Ok, I can agree...

but how could you say this for Green and then say all along Huard was on the leash...when in reality, it was the offensive line all along?

That's all I don't get about this board.

When Huard throws 15 times, it's because he's incapable. When Green does it, it's because the rest of the team is incapable.

The reason I say that Huard was on a leash in the Denver game is because Hermie made it pretty obvious during TC and preseason that he didn't have faith in Huard, and that he hoping that both Printers and Croyle could displace him.

Now Huard proved me wrong, and a lot of other people.

He's clearly a far more capable QB than I thought he was.

In the process, he also gained the staff's faith, and had the leash removed.

But Green brings a pocket presence that Huard just doesn't have.

And that is why Hermie chose to start Green.

Mosbonian
11-19-2006, 11:23 PM
Hootie:

I've stayed away from an "I told you so" response because I wanted to remain above the fray.

This self-centered, egotistical, arrogant thread and all your subsequent responses telling everyone how wrong they always are, and how right you always are belies not only your youth, but lack of maturity.

So I decided to remind you that you were WRONG.....all the while completely ****ing WRONG. We all told you that when Green was capable he was going to start, regardless of how well Huard was playing. Then Huard showed his true colors as to why he is a back-up to everyone. And yet you still couldn't accept that, posting a thread from a sportswriter trying to validate that Green wouldn't have done any better at Miami.

Why can't you just admit that you were wrong...not only once, but consistently. You keep trying to convince everyone that you know so much about football, but all you continue to do is show how much you still have to learn.

mmaddog

Mosbonian
11-19-2006, 11:25 PM
Well, it's easy to interpret it that way (you didn't say you were leaving for a "little" while). You have no idea how many of these things have been posted over the years. After a while they get very old.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who read that way.

I read it that way also...and was hoping it was a true "Good-bye" thread....

Sadly I was disappointed.

mmaddog

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:26 PM
Hootie:

I've stayed away from an "I told you so" response because I wanted to remain above the fray.

This self-centered, egotistical, arrogant thread and all your subsequent responses telling everyone how wrong they always are, and how right you always are belies not only your youth, but lack of maturity.

So I decided to remind you that you were WRONG.....all the while completely ****ing WRONG. We all told you that when Green was capable he was going to start, regardless of how well Huard was playing. Then Huard showed his true colors as to why he is a back-up to everyone. And yet you still couldn't accept that, posting a thread from a sportswriter trying to validate that Green wouldn't have done any better at Miami.

Why can't you just admit that you were wrong...not only once, but consistently. You keep trying to convince everyone that you know so much about football, but all you continue to do is show how much you still have to learn.

mmaddog

I'm done arguing with you about this, I was done last week, the week before, etc...

I don't think I was wrong, I still don't think I'm wrong...and Huard didn't prove anything in Miami other than the fact he threw 38 times in a game where he should've thrown no more than 20 times...

The game plan/offensive line was worse against Miami than it was today, and that's saying a lot.

Mosbonian
11-19-2006, 11:26 PM
The reason I say that Huard was on a leash in the Denver game is because Hermie made it pretty obvious during TC and preseason that he didn't have faith in Huard, and that he hoping that both Printers and Croyle could displace him.

Now Huard proved me wrong, and a lot of other people.

He's clearly a far more capable QB than I thought he was.

In the process, he also gained the staff's faith, and had the leash removed.

But Green brings a pocket presence that Huard just doesn't have.

And that is why Hermie chose to start Green.

Rep for being well stated.

mmaddog

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:27 PM
Fixed your post.
are you really that annoyed that I made 5 threads today?

Is it really THAT big of a deal?

Is it really worth all of this commotion, big guy?

Sure-Oz
11-19-2006, 11:27 PM
The only thing you have me convinced is your undying love for Damon Huard, and no props to Green besides the fact that he "should" start the rest of the season. But in your mind Huard is the best QB on the team cause of his 6 game stretch.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:29 PM
The only thing you have me convinced is your undying love for Damon Huard, and no props to Green besides the fact that he "should" start the rest of the season. But in your mind Huard is the best QB on the team cause of his 6 game stretch.
I don't know what to think...

If Green doesn't improve, than Huard is the best fit for this team...

Mosbonian
11-19-2006, 11:30 PM
I'm done arguing with you about this, I was done last week, the week before, etc...

I don't think I was wrong, I still don't think I'm wrong...and Huard didn't prove anything in Miami other than the fact he threw 38 times in a game where he should've thrown no more than 20 times...

The game plan/offensive line was worse against Miami than it was today, and that's saying a lot.

You're not done arguing about anything....if so we wouldn't have all these threads trying to validate yourself.

I thought no one would ever be able to de-throne GoChiefs in lack of maturity and insane posts...GC, for the most part has become a pretty decent Planeteer, while you are sliding down a metal slide firmly seated on wax paper.

mmaddog

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:30 PM
I'm leaving again for a while...go ahead and make all of your 'Hootie' is an idiot posts so I can come back later and have to defend myself all over again.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 11:31 PM
You're not done arguing about anything....if so we wouldn't have all these threads trying to validate yourself.

I thought no one would ever be able to de-throne GoChiefs in lack of maturity and insane posts...GC, for the most part has become a pretty decent Planeteer, while you are sliding down a metal slide firmly seated on wax paper.

mmaddog
Green proved nothing today, absolutely nothing.

It's really that simple.

(Other than the fact he still holds the ball much too long..)

Simplex3
I'm leaving again for a while...go ahead and make all of your 'Hootie' is an idiot posts so I can come back later and have to defend myself all over again.
Thank God. Now I can go to bed. I was only staying up to harass you anyway. Say, what time are we getting up in the morning?

Sure-Oz
I don't know what to think...

If Green doesn't improve, than Huard is the best fit for this team...
I say give him more than just this game....I am thinking he will improve, he's been rock solid in his starting career, you have to atleast give him the benefit of the doubt there.

TinyEvel
11-19-2006, 11:32 PM
What happened to Hootie?
Hootie>Pootie

BWillie
11-19-2006, 11:34 PM
Can we lock this thread please? I'm sick of looking at it.

Bugeater
11-19-2006, 11:36 PM
Are we all still getting our $350?

Raiderhater
11-19-2006, 11:37 PM
I thought Green was supposed to be rusty today? Isn't that why some were afraid to bring him back, because his rust might cause us a game or two? Now one of those people is using the expected rust to validate his asanine claim that Huard is as good as Green. How f#cking twisted can you get?

Give Green another game or two before you start making comparisons, dickweed.

Mosbonian
11-19-2006, 11:39 PM

It's really that simple.

You're probably in the minority in believing the above statement.

mmaddog

Halfcan
11-20-2006, 12:18 AM
I guess last thread and post meant-until you get done spanking it in the shower.

burt
11-20-2006, 07:30 AM
I don't think...

FYP

NewChief
11-20-2006, 07:43 AM

It's really that simple.

Did you watch Miami last week, when we needed to come back and win the game and didn't? Now did you watch the game yesterday when we did get the yardage and score we needed despite missing our starting guard and all star TE? What do you think the difference was?

I'm not saying that Trent played well. He hardly "played" at all. That being said, he did make clutch passes when needed.

Hootie
11-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Did you watch Miami last week, when we needed to come back and win the game and didn't? Now did you watch the game yesterday when we did get the yardage and score we needed despite missing our starting guard and all star TE? What do you think the difference was?

I'm not saying that Trent played well. He hardly "played" at all. That being said, he did make clutch passes when needed.
No, somehow I spend all this time on this board but somehow missed the Miami game.

My response to that:

Did you all miss the Seattle, San Diego and Arizona games?

the Talking Can
11-20-2006, 04:11 PM
No, somehow I spend all this time on this board but somehow missed the Miami game.

My response to that:

Did you all miss the Seattle, San Diego and Arizona games?

Did you miss Trent's entire career?

you ****ing idiot...still pissed off that Trent lead us to victory....

your obsession is just baffling

although, we did miss the 5 threads you started after the Miami loss...you know, where you attacked Huard for losing....oh wait, you didn't......only winners fear your idiot wrath

Hootie
11-20-2006, 04:20 PM
Did you miss Trent's entire career?

you ****ing idiot...still pissed off that Trent lead us to victory....

your obsession is just baffling

although, we did miss the 5 threads you started after the Miami loss...you know, where you attacked Huard for losing....oh wait, you didn't......only winners fear your idiot wrath
Trent's whole career up to this season means jack shit.

He's 36 ****ing years old...he just suffered a career threatening injury...

What he did when he was 31 isn't relevant anymore.

leviw
11-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Trent's whole career up to this season means jack shit.

He's 36 ****ing years old...he just suffered a career threatening injury...

What he did when he was 31 isn't relevant anymore.

Sweet. He's 1-0 since his return from that "career threatening injury.

Hootie
11-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Sweet. He's 1-0 since his return from that "career threatening injury.
he did a whole lot to win that game, let me tell you...

If it wasn't for Oakland's stupid penalties and the running game, we wouldn't have scored a point.

Trent wasn't even a game manager...Dee friggin' Brown could've been as efficient as Green through three quarters.

In terms of this board, Trent is lucky he made those two passes on the final drive otherwise everyone would be calling for Herm's head right now (not Trent's of course, because he gets a free pass no matter what he does.)

leviw
11-20-2006, 04:29 PM

If it wasn't for Oakland's stupid penalties and the running game, we wouldn't have scored a point.

Trent wasn't even a game manager...Dee friggin' Brown could've been as efficient as Green through three quarters.

In terms of this board, Trent is lucky he made those two passes on the final drive otherwise everyone would be calling for Herm's head right now (not Trent's of course, because he gets a free pass no matter what he does.)

Lucky? He placed that ball to Kennison in the perfect spot and zipped the other right between Parker's 1 and 8. Looked like a great quarterback who wasn't asked to do much but hand the ball off, make a play or two and wait for the other team to self-destruct. Check. Check. Check. You think Huard's game plan would have been any different? No.

Fish
11-20-2006, 04:30 PM

You've completely lost it dude.... what happened?

Redrum_69
11-20-2006, 04:31 PM
I thought Pootie said that was his last post for awhile, and he has returned.

Hootie
11-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Trent's leash was longer yesterday than Huard's ever was...

How hard is it for you guys to understand that?

Why did we switch QB's and put the one with the longer leash in when we're in the middle of a playoff race?

As soon as someone gives me a good answer for that I'll shut up.

(Trick question though, there is no good answer because it was simply a stupid thing to do.)

Hootie
11-20-2006, 04:33 PM
I thought Pootie said that was his last post for awhile, and he has returned.
DUMBASS

IT WAS MY LAST POST BECAUSE I SAID I HAD TO TAKE A ****ING SHOWER...IT WAS IN THE ****ING FIRST POST.

Halfcan
11-20-2006, 04:38 PM
Hit the showers Green Hater. Your LAST post has been about 100 pages now, give it a break dipshit. Green is one of the best QB's in the NFl and the more you bitch about him, the bigger the azzhole you sound like.

Hootie
11-20-2006, 04:40 PM
was Green really one of the better QB's, or was he in one of the better systems?

Redrum_69
11-20-2006, 04:40 PM
DUMBASS

IT WAS MY LAST POST BECAUSE I SAID I HAD TO TAKE A ****ING SHOWER...IT WAS IN THE ****ING FIRST POST.

Posting in all caps...anger management ftw

leviw
11-20-2006, 04:43 PM

Just because YOU say that, does that make it true? Herm didn't say that. Solari didn't say that. Trent didn't say that. So, umm...link?

You're wrong. Now, Thursday night, I would agree say that Trent's "leash" will be longer than Huard's ever was. Good, because Trent is a better quarterback than Damon ever was.

I'll answer your other question with a question: Why would you not go to a quarterback with a longer leash? You're no longer making sense.

Baby Lee
11-20-2006, 04:46 PM
I don't think that statement accomplished what you meant it to.

ROFL ROFL

Halfcan
11-20-2006, 04:46 PM
was Green really one of the better QB's, or was he in one of the better systems?

Any system is only as good as the QB running it-(DENVER) Before Green-who put up those kind of numbers-Nobody. Was Huard on pace for 4000 yards???

tk13
11-20-2006, 04:47 PM
What you're forgetting is that Trent is the leader of this team, and the entire team views him as the leader. That's big. He could've thrown for 50 yards yesterday and he's still the voice and leader of the team. Herm knows that, the team knows that... everybody views him as the leader and they trust him. That's the biggest difference between this and Grbac/Bledsoe and everybody else. Trent has the 100% respect of the locker room, coaching staff, and front office.

If you do not believe leadership is important to a football team, then you have the right to think that, but that's kind of a different argument. That's what this argument is. There's no doubt Huard played well, but at the end of the day it came down to intangibles, respect and leadership. Herm can't say that because he doesn't want to cut Huard down, but that's really how it is.