PDA

View Full Version : I was at the game today, and the people behind me were yelling to put Huard in...

Tactical Funky
11-19-2006, 05:05 PM
...and they booed at Green both times he was sacked. :shake:

I know he played rusty for most of the game, but his veteran experience is really the only reason we ended up winning the game.

I think Green will play quite a bit better against Denver on Thursday - and at least he got those first few hits out of the way today.

Getting Gonzo back is going to be the true differential in the Thanksgiving game, IMO.

Fairplay
11-19-2006, 05:07 PM

Did the guy booing answer to the name of "pootie"?

Hootie
11-19-2006, 05:07 PM
Huard isn't a veteran?

His play against Arizona, Seattle, San Diego in the 4th quarter had nothing to do with those three wins?

Hey, I understand why Green is the starter. In fact, I pretty much agree with him being the starter...just for the plain fact that had he kept Huard as starter and we didn't win a super bowl, it would've all been Huard's fault...

but to say the only reason we won today was because of Green's veteran leadership skills is simply wrong IMO.

Huard had 3 4th quarter comebacks this year alone.

Bowser
11-19-2006, 05:08 PM
Then those people are idiots.

I was screaming at Herm to open open the f*cking offense, though.

blueballs
11-19-2006, 05:08 PM
people get off on trying to start a mob mentality
small penises probably

NUMBER7
11-19-2006, 05:09 PM

I know he played rusty for most of the game, but his veteran experience is really the only reason we ended up winning the game.

I think Green will play quite a bit better against Denver on Thursday - and at least he got those first few hits out of the way today.

Getting Gonzo back is going to be the true differential in the Thanksgiving game, IMO.

Man you must have been sitting with the "short bussers." Of course some of these morons will bitch about anything.
:)

Tactical Funky
11-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Did the guy booing answer to the name of "pootie"?
No, but he sure looked like a douchebag.

After he booed the second time and then said that "Trent Green sucks balls," I reminded him that he got sacked on account of the O-line's horrid play.

He just shook his head and called me a "homer." LMAO

:shake:

BWillie

Yeah, same with me. There were people yelling Huard from the start. Some fans that go to the game are just there for the social event rather than to watch football. Alot of them have no idea the names of the players. At the end of the game, when the Chiefs were driving to try to set up the game winning touchdown. There were a bunch of fans trying to get the crowd pumped up and were doing the raising their arm motion to try to get the crowd to yell more..and then we had a false start. If they yell as loud as they can when we are on defense and it's 3rd and 4 then I don't really care though.

blueballs
I smell a welcher
go get em mob

NUMBER7
11-19-2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah, same with me. There were people yelling Huard from the start. Some fans that go to the game are just there for the social event rather than to watch football. Alot of them have no idea the names of the players. At the end of the game, when the Chiefs were driving to try to set up the game winning touchdown. There were a bunch of fans trying to get the crowd pumped up and were doing the raising their arm motion to try to get the crowd to yell more..and then we had a false start. If they yell as loud as they can when we are on defense and it's 3rd and 4 then I don't really care though.
That was me...if you are in Section 125. That's how the home crowd works. We need to be yelling before the opposing team can huddle. Someday some of these fools will learn how the process works. At least we caused the Faiders to use 3 TO's because of noise in the 1st half.

Tactical Funky
11-19-2006, 05:13 PM
Huard isn't a veteran?

His play against Arizona, Seattle, San Diego in the 4th quarter had nothing to do with those three wins?

Hey, I understand why Green is the starter. In fact, I pretty much agree with him being the starter...just for the plain fact that had he kept Huard as starter and we didn't win a super bowl, it would've all been Huard's fault...

but to say the only reason we won today was because of Green's veteran leadership skills is simply wrong IMO.

Huard had 3 4th quarter comebacks this year alone.
I agree with much of what you say, Hootie, but Green made some key throws on our final offensive possession that helped us win the game. Now, I'm not saying Huard couldn't have done the same thing, but I'm sure that Trent will improve much in the next couple of games in a similar fashion to Huard.

My main beef with the dumbasses behind me was that they were blaming Green for taking sacks when both sacks were the result of the O-line being porous. :hmmm:

siberian khatru
Yeah, same with me. There were people yelling Huard from the start. Some fans that go to the game are just there for the social event rather than to watch football. Alot of them have no idea the names of the players.

"Where's Marcus Allen? Is he hurt?"

Hootie
so last week, the horrible oline play had nothing to do with Huard's lack of success...but this week...it had nothing to do with Green, it was all because the oline couldn't block.

YEP

Tactical Funky
11-19-2006, 05:17 PM
so last week, the horrible oline play had nothing to do with Huard's lack of success...but this week...it had nothing to do with Green, it was all because the oline couldn't block.

YEP
I didn't say or imply that in the least.

Huard wasn't helped at all by the O-line last week, and Green had similar issues, although he threw some horrible passes at the feet of a few receivers - which Huard also did last week.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 05:18 PM
I agree with much of what you say, Hootie, but Green made some key throws on our final offensive possession that helped us win the game. Now, I'm not saying Huard couldn't have done the same thing, but I'm sure that Trent will improve much in the next couple of games in a similar fashion to Huard.

My main beef with the dumbasses behind me was that they were blaming Green for taking sacks when both sacks were the result of the O-line being porous. :hmmm:
Agree ONE-HUNDRED percent.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 05:19 PM
I didn't say or imply that in the least.

Huard wasn't helped at all by the O-line last week, and Green had similar issues, although he threw some horrible passes at the feet of a few receivers - which Huard also did last week.
boom, finally.

Thank you...

boogblaster
11-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Stupid fricking "in the moment fans" dont have a clue....

unlurking
11-19-2006, 05:26 PM
boom, finally.

Thank you...
Trent lead the team to a WIN, Huard did not.

boom, finally

NUMBER7
11-19-2006, 05:28 PM

boom, finally

Thats a big difference.

BWillie
11-19-2006, 05:29 PM
"Where's Marcus Allen? Is he hurt?"

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Good stuff.

BWillie
11-19-2006, 05:30 PM

boom, finally

I don't agree with that. Huard has won us two games this year, in the 4th quarter. Go back and look at the tape. I'm just saying. I'm not going to be able to convince you either because pootie things Huard is a god, and he is a human wasteland

Bob Dole
11-19-2006, 05:34 PM
We need Tony "Mon-****ing-tana" Romo!

unlurking
11-19-2006, 05:35 PM
I don't agree with that. Huard has won us two games this year, in the 4th quarter. Go back and look at the tape. I'm just saying. I'm not going to be able to convince you either because pootie things Huard is a god, and he is a human wasteland
Completely lost me on your post.

Pootie's posts are saying that both QBs (the last 2 games) have suffered from a weak o-line, trying to complain about where some people lay the blame (o-line or Huard, but not Green). I was simply pointing out that though o-line may played like shit for both QBs, Trent got a win, whereas Huard did not (in this 2 game comparison).

Sure-Oz
11-19-2006, 05:36 PM
Huard isn't going to play the rest of the year barring injury from Green. Pootie's golden boy did what needed to be done, now support your ****ing starting QB that managed the game today. Also, much like your golden boy did for us in his 1st start in denver, only we lost.

Hootie
11-19-2006, 05:38 PM
Huard isn't going to play the rest of the year barring injury from Green. Pootie's golden boy did what needed to be done, now support your ****ing starting QB that managed the game today. Also, much like your golden boy did for us in his 1st start in denver, only we lost.
Uhm, if you read my posts this week you'd see that I agree with Green being our starter, and no matter how bad he might do, he should be our starter from then on out...no use in playing musical QB every week.

I was just very disappointed with Green today.

unlurking
11-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Uhm, if you read my posts this week you'd see that I agree with Green being our starter, and no matter how bad he might do, he should be our starter from then on out...no use in playing musical QB every week.

I was just very disappointed with Green today.
Bullshit.

You've said several times Huard would have had a better game today. You're a ****ing waffle, and that's about it. You can't come up with a good argument because you've got such a stupid position that you can't even manage to stay on one side of it.

jaxchiefsclub
11-19-2006, 06:35 PM
He sounds like a moron. You have to expect Green to have some rust, But that pass to Kennison was on the money and only Eddie could make a play on it. As I watched the game I actually felt like Trent was going to get it done on that last drive because he has the experience and has done it before and he did.