PDA

View Full Version : Casey Wiegman needs to go!

Bob Dole
11-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Seriously.

If you play the game tape while you leave the house to go to a bar, it's pretty obvious that our passing offense has suffered the past two weeks because of Wiegman's inability to snap accurately in the shotgun. Not to mention how he teamed up with Bober for that horrid "block" during the final "drive" in Miami.

Wiegman has already cost Huard his starting job with his dismal snapping and blocking in the Miami game, and it's only a matter of time before his confidence takes a complete hit and he jams a couple of fingers on Trent's throwing hand.

Let's put someone else at center NOW before the season is a complete loss!!!!111!!!

Hootie
11-20-2006, 04:41 PM
how about Huard at center?

Redrum_69
11-20-2006, 04:46 PM
Pootie...your mom is like a slot machine....alone or surrounded by other "slots" she sits there open and ready for her next "john" to give her money, and the more customers she gets the looser she'll be.

Stewie
11-20-2006, 04:47 PM
Who should play center? Gammon? He's an accurate snapper but there's more to it than that.

Bob Dole
11-20-2006, 04:49 PM
Who should play center? Gammon? He's an accurate snapper but there's more to it than that.

Gammon could play better than Wiegman in his sleep.

Hell, Gammon probably HAS played better than Wiegman in his sleep!!111!!!1!

FAX
11-20-2006, 04:52 PM
Bold move, Mr. Bob Dole. But, probably what this team need is a wake up call by replacing our center.

After all, you snap to win the game.

FAX

Hootie
11-20-2006, 04:53 PM
He was being very sarcastic.

Stewie
11-20-2006, 04:53 PM
Gammon could play better than Wiegman in his sleep.

Hell, Gammon probably HAS played better than Wiegman in his sleep!!111!!!1!

Have you seen Gammon in street clothes? He looks like Bill Engvall with less hair and muscle.

SPchief
11-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Have you seen Gammon in street clothes? He looks like Bill Engvall with less hair and muscle.

Again, Sarcasam. Learn it, Love it, use it.

Calcountry
11-20-2006, 04:56 PM
Bold move, Mr. Bob Dole. But, probably what this team need is a wake up call by replacing our center.

After all, you snap to win the game.

FAXROFL

Rooster
11-20-2006, 04:57 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Who is the backup center? Bober?

DeepSouth
11-20-2006, 04:58 PM
Sarcasam or not, I hope that kid from LSU that graduated with a 4.0 GPA is the Chiefs center of the future. Plans on being a doctor. Has to be one smart SOB.

kc rush
11-20-2006, 05:02 PM
Casey is not trying to protect his job. He isn't going for knees after the whistle.

Damn you Wiegman :cuss:

BWillie
11-20-2006, 09:48 PM
Bla, he's a center. Really, does it matter? Do you know any team with a bad center? I do not want to put Gammon in, that guy just doesn't look like a football player. Wiegmann has given us at least 3 great years, he hasn't been doing that bad. It's kind of hard when the rest of your OLINE sucks so bad to look good.

Bob Dole
11-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Bla, he's a center. Really, does it matter? Do you know any team with a bad center? I do not want to put Gammon in, that guy just doesn't look like a football player. Wiegmann has given us at least 3 great years, he hasn't been doing that bad. It's kind of hard when the rest of your OLINE sucks so bad to look good.

Wiegman is a scrub. Cut him now.

Quick! Without looking... Where did he play his college ball?

hypersensitiveZO6
11-20-2006, 10:01 PM
Are you serious? You've gotta be a phuqtard to think that.

You want to cut Weigman? This is the dumbest post ever.

Bob Dole
11-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Are you serious? You're gotta be a phuqtard to think that.

He was the only player left that someone else hadn't wanted to cut or trade in the past year.

Anyong Bluth
11-20-2006, 10:06 PM
ND?

hypersensitiveZO6
11-20-2006, 10:12 PM
He was the only player left that someone else hadn't wanted to cut or trade in the past year.
You've got be crazy to want to cut him. Our offensive line doesn't need anymore problems.

Cutting him would be suicide.

Redcoats58
11-20-2006, 10:14 PM
I might have these tickets for the game where the hell is this located?
SRO1 STANDING ROOM ONLY 300 LEVEL CONCOURSE!!
THIS IS NOT A SEAT - STANDING ONLY!
Is this just one of the tunnels?

Marcellus
11-20-2006, 10:18 PM

Look at the bright side, you can find a spot to stand close to the bath room.

Downside, it's the 300 level concourse.

Bob Dole
11-20-2006, 10:21 PM

You can't stand in the tunnels.

And don't even try to carry in that flask you're loading up between posts.

Al Bundy
11-20-2006, 10:22 PM
Hmmm I say Rich Scanlon should be the starting center...

Redcoats58
11-20-2006, 10:24 PM
Look at the bright side, you can find a spot to stand close to the bath room.

Downside, it's the 300 level concourse.
So where the hell is it, by the damn vendors? lol

Redcoats58
11-20-2006, 10:24 PM
You can't stand in the tunnels.

And don't even try to carry in that flask you're loading up between posts.

heh

BWillie
11-20-2006, 10:45 PM

The Iowa F***ing Hawkeyes is where he played, your god damn right. I went to Iowa.. so whats is your beef with the Hawkeyes?

SLAG
11-20-2006, 10:54 PM
Where would you stand for SRO??? :shrug:

Drew
11-21-2006, 03:20 AM
The Iowa F***ing Hawkeyes is where he played, your god damn right. I went to Iowa.. so whats is your beef with the Hawkeyes?
Beat me to it. IOWA.

Bob Dole: Put the crack or meth pipe down. Whatever glass dick that is in your mouth should be removed by your wife / mom immediately. You are dillusional. Wiegmann is a quality center that has anchored one of the best O -lines of the new millenium. So easy to rip the incumbents when Roaf retires (huge blow) and Waters is out. Not to mention the retirement? of Wellbourn and the desperation of the Turley signing. I don't think LJ is snivelling about his interior line play. What the hell is it that you want?

Until the Chiefs trade to move up in the draft they aren't going to get any Shields or Roaf type studs so you should pull your head out of your ass and focus your negative energy on something more glaring such as the D-line's suspect contributions this year. (or any other year since the 90's).

tomahawk kid
11-21-2006, 05:48 AM
I"m picking up your sarcasm.....

NewChief
11-21-2006, 06:41 AM
It's been downhill for him ever since he started dating the Survivor.

ROFL at the people taking the OP seriously.

Casey is awesome.

the Talking Can
11-21-2006, 07:36 AM
nice try, but you are missing a few effects, allow me:

**** YOU ASSHOLES I'M RIGHT

**** YOU THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THE TOPIC OF ME BEING RIGHT AND YOU BEING ASSHOLES

YOU GUYS ARE JUST PISSED BECAUSE I'M RIGHT THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THE SUBJECT FOR A BIT

ERIC HICKS IS OUR TEAM LEADER. WHAT HAS HALI PROVEN? NOTHING

THAT GAME WE WON WHERE HE DOMINATED PROVED NOTHING TO ME. YOU HATE ME BECAUSE I'M RIGHT. THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THE SUBJECT FOR LIKE A MINUTE OR TWO

HICKS HAD 14 SACKS. HOW MANY DOES HALI HAVE?? AH-HA! CASE CLOSED. HICKS DOES THINGS THAT HALI CAN'T. I'M DONE ARGUING WITH YOU MORONS FOR SEVERAL SECONDS.

WHO CLOSED MY SUPER-DUPER HICKS APPRECIATION GAME TREAD #1245G!! **** YOU ZACH. YOU ARE A MOD NOT GOD. YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT.

SERIOUSLY, I'M DONE POSTING ABOUT THIS. HALI SUCKS AND ONLY FAGS CAN'T SEE IT. I'M PUTTING THIS TO BED UNTIL LATER TONIGHT.

I HATE YOU ZACH.

ExtremeChief
11-21-2006, 07:42 AM
I agree with you senator. And I would start Jared Allen in his place. He can long snap, so I'm sure he can play center. Then Hicks, who had 14 sacks that one time, would get the opportunity for more playing time.

Gaz
11-21-2006, 07:45 AM
It is not nice to bait newbies.

Shame on Bob Dole.

Shame on him.

xoxo~
Gaz
Watching the senseless slaughter of fish in a barrel.

GoHuge
11-21-2006, 08:56 AM

You want to cut Weigman? This is the dumbest post ever.Agree

Iowanian
11-21-2006, 09:05 AM
I know bobdole. Weigeman is aweful. He's had no strength in his legs or explosion off the line since that devil, pirate Hooker Survivor lady touched his John Henry.

The spaz's throwing the biggest fits here, are ironic...and HIGH-LARRY-ASS.

boogblaster
11-21-2006, 09:51 AM
Maybe he needs to ask Welboun for a tip or drink or shot or something .....

Imon Yourside
11-21-2006, 10:01 AM
The real problem is he doesn't play angry, he needs to hangout with LJ and Vermeil, and maybe someone can send him a postcard with one of those insult lines that he can dial just before taking the field every series. Is it possible Redrum can send him text messages before every snap? that should do the trick.

Toad
11-21-2006, 09:26 PM
I"m picking up your sarcasm.....

He is laying it on pretty thick.

Bob Dole should charge sarcasm admission for this....

ChiefaRoo
11-21-2006, 10:07 PM

KC has bigger problems than play at center. Oh wait your kidding. Nevermind.

FAX
11-21-2006, 10:53 PM
Wiegman couldn't snap a bra strap.

Guards hurt? Tackles can't block? Wiegman at center? LJ under 1500 yards? Coincidence?

FAX

ChiefsLV
11-22-2006, 12:31 AM

Not that I'm on the "cut Weigemann" bandwagon, but he does have an obvious weakness that we've all seen exploited before when he's bullrushed by a bigger defensive tackle. I don't think this was as obvious in the past because we used to run more sweeps and off-tackles. But Herm likes to run it up the gut a little more and I think a Tim Grunhard type would be a better fit. Plus running up the middle fits Larry Johnson's abilities a little better.

Eleazar
11-22-2006, 12:41 AM
This is like fishing with dynamite.