PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Chef Fans

Taco John
11-21-2006, 02:56 AM
Hope you all have a good Turkey day. Looks like you guys just got one of those gut wrenching wins against the Raiders like we had a couple of weeks ago. We just came off an even more gut wrenching loss. Your guys smell blood in the water. Our guys want to go out and smash a division rival after blowing a huge lead and the Division title.

This is a recipe for a great game. Add in a healthy helping of turkey and stuffing, and a pre-game nap (during the Tampa Bay Dallas snoozer), and it looks to be a great holiday, though with a sour Friday for one of our fan bases.

In any case, before it gets ugly, I thought I'd drop in and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, and remind everyone to say a prayer of thanks for everything that is good in life (and especially for the safety of our troops).

Go America! Go Broncos! Amen!

|Zach|
11-21-2006, 02:56 AM
Are the other football games that day on regular network TV?

I can't wait till Thurs. I had to move hell and earth to get off of work and spend time with the fam for Thanksgiving and this Chiefs game. I haven't made it to one all year.

elvomito
11-21-2006, 03:34 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
May Plumber and his center suffer explosive diarrhea starting at 7pm Thursday

StcChief
11-21-2006, 05:24 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
May Plumber and his center suffer explosive diarrhea starting at 7pm Thursday

No just Tom Nalen.... we want to further the exposer of Jake the Fake.

WilliamTheIrish
11-21-2006, 07:43 AM
We gotta put up with Dallas and Tampa as a warm up?

That's horrible.

BigRedChief
11-21-2006, 07:55 AM
We gotta put up with Dallas and Tampa as a warm up?

That's horrible.
UHHH Not for us "Real" fans. We will be tailgating at arrowhead instead of watching that crap.

WilliamTheIrish
11-21-2006, 07:56 AM
UHHH Not for us "Real" fans. We will be tailgating at arrowhead instead of watching that crap.

You enjoy that. I'll be in sunny California in shorts.

jynni
11-21-2006, 09:04 AM
It's supposed to be sunny and 70 degrees in KC on Thursday.

Dartgod
11-21-2006, 09:07 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Donkey scum.

StcChief
11-21-2006, 09:09 AM
as TG says "Denver just save room for stuffing"

patteeu
11-21-2006, 09:23 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Taco John.

the Talking Can
11-21-2006, 09:32 AM

thanks for warning us....

Nzoner
11-21-2006, 09:39 AM
Speaking of chefs I hope you and your damn donks both choke on a turkey bone

oh and Happy Thanksgiving

Bugeater
11-21-2006, 09:45 AM
Happy T-giving to you too! May you catch salmonella from an undercooked turkey.

KC-TBB
11-21-2006, 09:45 AM
Why do I hate Plummer so much? He reminds me of a jerk back in H.S. I couldnt stand...
Maybe I should reconsider, learn to forgive, love...
NAHHHHH! Break his frickin leg!

Bowser
11-21-2006, 09:49 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, TJ. Hope it's a good one, right up until 6:59 pm (4:59 pm for you). Then I hope your Thanksgiving goes to hell in a handbasket.

Imon Yourside
11-21-2006, 09:50 AM

Manhattan Kansas is now in Cali? or did you sneak a trip during this holiday season?

sd4chiefs
11-21-2006, 10:03 AM

I am flying back to KC for Thanksgiving and my brother-in-law has tickets to the game. They are on the 40 yard line, row 7, behind the donkeys bench. :bravo: PBJ

boogblaster
11-21-2006, 10:06 AM
Happy Turkey-Day donk...may the turkeyfied donks, roast in the oven of Arrowhead .....

Imon Yourside
11-21-2006, 10:09 AM
I am flying back to KC for Thanksgiving and my brother-in-law has tickets to the game. They are on the 40 yard line, row 7, behind the donkeys bench. :bravo: PBJ

Great, remember to take some xtra batteries for Nalen since they no longer allow you to take shotguns to the stadium for use on his knees.

Bowser
11-21-2006, 10:10 AM

You are not allowed to show your face here again if you don't lose your voice from heckling those Bronco pissants.

Iowanian
11-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Go America.

May a blessed and fulfilling meal shared with families and friends turn into serious indigestion for donk fandom by the 2nd quarter.

stevieray
11-21-2006, 10:22 AM

awesome..!

I'm flying to denver friday morning...if we win, I was considering going in costume.

R&GHomer
11-21-2006, 10:43 AM

LOL maybe you can get the fake to flip you the bird, or does he only do that to Donky fans?

Halfcan
11-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Hope you all have a good Turkey day. Looks like you guys just got one of those gut wrenching wins against the Raiders like we had a couple of weeks ago. We just came off an even more gut wrenching loss. Your guys smell blood in the water. Our guys want to go out and smash a division rival after blowing a huge lead and the Division title.

This is a recipe for a great game. Add in a healthy helping of turkey and stuffing, and a pre-game nap (during the Tampa Bay Dallas snoozer), and it looks to be a great holiday, though with a sour Friday for one of our fan bases.

In any case, before it gets ugly, I thought I'd drop in and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, and remind everyone to say a prayer of thanks for everything that is good in life (and especially for the safety of our troops).

Go America! Go Broncos! Amen!

Wow nice message-Taco is that really you-lol?? Have a good Thanksgiving yourself!!

Taco John
11-21-2006, 01:14 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, TJ. Hope it's a good one, right up until 6:59 pm (4:59 pm for you). Then I hope your Thanksgiving goes to hell in a handbasket.

It's kind of set up that way, isn't it?

I guess the good news for us is that we are 4-3 when playing in KC in November. That's some hope for us.

KC-TBB
11-21-2006, 01:16 PM
Is that with Jake the Fake?

sedated
11-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Lets hope the donks are only using their crisco for cooking

Chiefs Pantalones
11-21-2006, 01:35 PM
I'm thankful that Jake Plummer QBs the Denver Donkeys.

greg63
11-21-2006, 01:42 PM
...In any case, before it gets ugly, I thought I'd drop in and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving,

Back at ya TJ.

and remind everyone to say a prayer of thanks for everything that is good in life (and especially for the safety of our troops).

Ditto!

I must be ill; I'm agreeing with TJ. :p

greg63
11-21-2006, 01:45 PM
It's kind of set up that way, isn't it?

I guess the good news for us is that we are 4-3 when playing in KC in November. That's some hope for us.

Where the three losses in KC?

cookster50
11-21-2006, 02:26 PM
Where the three losses in KC?
Please tell me you aren't serious. Read his quote again. 4-3 IN KC in November.

InChiefsHeaven
11-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Thanks TJ, especially for remembering the troops.

...that doesn't mean I like you or anything...quit looking at me like that...

...DIE DONKS DIE!!! But have a Happy Thanksgiving too... :thumb:

Crush
11-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Make sure you guys bring the Turdunken.

R&GHomer
11-21-2006, 03:03 PM
Make sure you guys bring the Turdunken.

Only if Madden is there, so you can beat him over the friggin head with it. Stupid Turducken.

Happy T-Day Taco. I hope that steaming pile of donky crap you call a team gets smoked. DONKY SCUM!!!!

dirk digler
11-21-2006, 03:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family TJ and here is hoping to a good ass kicking by the Chiefs!

burt
11-21-2006, 03:07 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and Yours, TJ. Turkey tacos for everyone(except Little john)! Can't wish ya luck in your next game though. :)

greg63
11-21-2006, 11:01 PM
Please tell me you aren't serious. Read his quote again. 4-3 IN KC in November.

You are right; I'm not worthy. :rolleyes:

KC Dan
11-21-2006, 11:18 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! May your donkeys throw up their pre-game turkey meal.

KCBOSS1
11-21-2006, 11:21 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Taco.

Calcountry
11-22-2006, 02:05 PM

Go America! Go Broncos! Amen!Here's wishing you a colossal thanksgiving.

This place ain't the same without you. Please stop by and run your arrogant smack at us a bit more often will ya?

Congrats on the baby, is it your first?