PDA

View Full Version : Oh Brother

PinkFloyd
11-21-2006, 10:46 AM
MSNBC News Services
Updated: 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
IRVING, Texas - Being the starting quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys apparently has its advantages.

Quarterback Tony Romo, who said his ex-girlfriend broke up with him just hours before he took over the reins of America's Team, recently revealed having a crush on actress and singer Jessica Simpson, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Media outlets are reporting that Simpson's representatives heard the rumor and got in touch with Romo's people and set up a date. The couple are now rumored to be an item.

How long before Owens has her in the sack ??? :)

C-Mac
11-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Now thats Fantasy Football

Redrum_69
Maybe we'll see Jessica dressed in a Cowboys cheerleaders outfit cheering on the sidelines....

StcChief
That America's team BS has really lost it's burst in big D.

Romo thinks he's in the celeb big leagues..

Simpson... ain't going anywhere near TO's crib.

L.A. Chieffan
Uhh excuse me Jessica's reps? Yeah, um I got a crush on her too. Can I get my date now?

chief52
11-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Maybe we'll see Jessica dressed in a Cowboys cheerleaders outfit cheering on the sidelines....

Or better yet, a set of sequined blue chaps...

Baby Lee
11-21-2006, 10:59 AM
Geez, I wish my life were such that I had handlers fussing over little details like who I'm attracted to.
Seems like I'm always effing up whether or not this girl or that girl I meet is actually buzz-meter appropriate.

Bowser
11-21-2006, 11:04 AM
Geez, I wish my life were such that I had handlers fussing over little details like who I'm attracted to.
Seems like I'm always effing up whether or not this girl or that girl I meet is actually buzz-meter appropriate.

Follow this routine -

1) Grow hair out, dye blonde

2) Have a rib or two removed for slimming effect

3) Install a set of 36 DD's

The world is yours.

Calcountry
11-21-2006, 11:17 AM
MSNBC News Services
Updated: 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
IRVING, Texas - Being the starting quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys apparently has its advantages.

Quarterback Tony Romo, who said his ex-girlfriend broke up with him just hours before he took over the reins of America's Team, recently revealed having a crush on actress and singer Jessica Simpson, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Media outlets are reporting that Simpson's representatives heard the rumor and got in touch with Romo's people and set up a date. The couple are now rumored to be an item.

How long before Owens has her in the sack ??? :)It won't last unless Romo is packing some serious sausage.

Pennywise
11-21-2006, 11:23 AM
Jessica says no.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-21-2006, 11:50 AM
there would be little to no doubt if you please her