PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Cutdowns

Braincase
11-21-2006, 11:18 AM
How have you cut somebody down to size lately? I had some fun at the KU/K-State game on Saturday, with a couple of K-State fans sitting right behind me and my friend Ken.

Best one - one of the K-State players is down, and she thinks it's affecting the 'Cats momentum so she teed up a gem for me...

Her: "He's just laying there and faking it!"
Me: "I'll bet you've heard that one before"
(That one good enough to shut her up and garner a high five from her husband)

Her: "Break his leg!"
Me: "In the Drama department, that means good luck, but you need to say it with more of a sachet in your voice."

Her: "Kick some Jayhawk ass!"
Me: "Nevermind her folks, she's just out on a day pass."

And on one of the defensive touchdowns...

Her:"NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!"
Me: "Ya know, the pharmacy school is doing a field trial on a new anti-depressant..."

C'mon gang, I know some of you guys had some Raider fans sitting near you... tell me about the comebacks.

Redrum_69
11-21-2006, 11:22 AM
I like giving your mom "comebacks"

Braincase
11-21-2006, 11:28 AM
I like giving your mom "comebacks"

C'mon, you're not even trying. That has all the stopping power of minty fresh breath.

Redrum_69
11-21-2006, 11:33 AM
All my posts are feeder posts.

Some of my best mom smack is from other peoples posts.

I'm just waiting for someone to post something good so I can give a great "your mom"

Redrum_69
11-21-2006, 11:37 AM
C'mon, you're not even trying. That has all the stopping power of minty fresh breath.

Your mom is like a peppermint...you pop her in your mouth after delicately unwrapping her, you can suck..chew...or bite her until she melts in your mouth, she likes it when you suck on her for hours at a time, you can never just eat her once, and her freshness lasts with you until you eat her again.

Braincase
11-21-2006, 12:01 PM
Your mom is like a peppermint...you pop her in your mouth after delicately unwrapping her, you can suck..chew...or bite her until she melts in your mouth, she likes it when you suck on her for hours at a time, you can never just eat her once, and her freshness lasts with you until you eat her again.

Your mom is like a wintegreen lifesaver. Bite her hard enough and she sparks in the dark.

Redrum_69
11-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Your mom is like a wintegreen lifesaver. Bite her hard enough and she sparks in the dark.

Your mom is like necco wafers...strangers walk by her all day long as she sits waiting with all the other eye candy, she'll get stares and gawks once in a while, but no one wants to blow off the dust to eat her.