PDA

View Full Version : Broncos - Chiefs: Happy Turkey Day

Mile High Mania
11-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Yeah, it's me.

Well, I don't know if you missed me and trust me, I was shocked to find out that my last post was on September 19th. I've been completely wrapped up in a ton of things the last 3 months... adjusting to a new job, 3 kids now (youngest is 5 months), selling our house, building our new house and the daily business of keeping our fantasy football site up and running. I've barely had enough time to complain about Plummer... :harumph:

Anyway, I'm heading out soon for Thanksgiving with the family and while my time on the Net will be limited, I couldn't let the game go by without posting something.

Overall, I'm very happy to see the AFCW doing well... sounds crazy, but I like it when the division doesn't suck (aside from OAK). Denver has driven me crazy this year with their low scoring and then losing tight games vs Indy and San Diego, but ... 7-3 isn't bad.

I won't get into the Plummer talk... that will be settled in the offseason unless something drastic happens. Bottom line though - I hope the game on Thursday night is one for the ages.

Obviously... I want Denver to end your turkey day on a bad note, but I know it will be tough to win in KC. Green is back and that should be good, but I'm hoping he's still rusty.

All in all - here's to a great game.

DEN 20
KC 17

Happy Thanksgiving.

MHM

hypersensitiveZO6
11-21-2006, 02:20 PM
He got the rusty out the first 3 quarters of the faider game.

I'd be scared.

StcChief
11-21-2006, 02:26 PM
MHM
Donxs beginning of the end was last Sunday at home with SD.....

Plummer is going to take your ship down.

Mile High Mania
11-21-2006, 02:29 PM
Well, you guys have been saying that about Plummer ever since he started wearing the predominantly orange and blue uniform.

Jake is definitely not responding well to the drafting of Cutler and he'll wind up with another team next season, but the defense has to play well too. Denver has a number of things that concern me... it's not just Plummer.

If both teams play like they did in week 11... it could be really ugly and either team could lose.

ct
11-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Happy Thanksgiving MHM!! Should be a great game! Here's to a great meal with family, safe travels to all, TnP for the troops, and a Chiefs win over the Donks!! :toast:

BigRedChief
11-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Plummer will screw it up late in the game. Sorry pal you may have more talent but you have Plummer as your QB and that is going to bring you down on Thrusday.

dirk digler
11-21-2006, 02:32 PM
Good to hear from you Mile High. Don't be a stranger. My prediction is Chiefs roll and win by 2 TD's. This will be the biggest crowd at Arrowhead in quite awhile and it will be super loud.

KC-TBB
11-21-2006, 02:38 PM
Sweeeeet! I'd take just winning by a point!

InChiefsHeaven
11-21-2006, 02:38 PM
I don't know what the injury situation has been for the Donks this year, but it's been pretty bad for the Chiefs. In spite of that, we are in position to take over 2nd place in the division. Looks like we will be back to mostly full strength for this game. Should be a good one, but of course I can't see the Donks overcoming us in Arrowhead. Happy Thanksgiving, and I recommend Wild Turkey to sooth the pain of the impending loss your Donks will suffer.

Enjoy!

ptlyon
11-21-2006, 02:47 PM
And here I thought you were pissed off at us or something.

Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving (except for the Donx winning part of course).

Crush
11-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Happy early Thanksgiving Donk fans, just don't forget to bring the stuffing.

Dartgod
11-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, Brad. Aside from the result of the game Thursday night, I hope you and yours have a great holiday.

Iowanian
11-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Happy Turkey day.

Its nice to have THE donk fan worth discussing the game around Brad.

Mile High Mania
11-21-2006, 03:02 PM
Yeah, wish I had more time to spare recently...

HemiEd
11-21-2006, 03:03 PM
I for one have missed your posts MHM. Bring it back when you can fit it in to your schedule. Have a great Thanksgiving.

OnTheWarpath15
11-21-2006, 04:21 PM
Its nice to have THE donk fan worth discussing the game around Brad.

Agreed.

Hope you and your family have a happy and safe Thansgiving...