PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Buffalo Wild Wings

Archie F. Swin
11-21-2006, 06:23 PM
Your food is mediocre, your service is luck-of-the draw, but Thanks to your desire to make some loot and work employees to the bone on Thanksgiving...I get to watch the Chiefs beat the Broncos.

Yay!!

beer bacon
11-21-2006, 06:24 PM
I like their wings :(

Archie F. Swin
11-21-2006, 06:34 PM
I like their wings :(

I think Pizza Huts are better

Sure-Oz
11-21-2006, 08:08 PM
I like their wings too

hypersensitiveZO6
11-21-2006, 08:17 PM
good wings.....that's all you should ask for.....anything else from a place like that is over the top

BWillie
11-21-2006, 08:20 PM
They have cheap food. You can get a hamburger for like four bucks I think. You can't beat that at a sit down restaurant. In fact, it is probably my favorite sports bar. At Hooters, when you are actually there for a game the girls always try to flirt with you at very important parts in the game and her big boobs tend to get in the way of the television.

Bugeater
11-21-2006, 08:25 PM
Definite http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/icons/icon14.gif on the wings, they have 12 different sauces for them. The one by me isn't set up real well to watch a game in the dining area though, and there are only a few good seats at the bar. It's also too expensive for me to drink there for 3 hrs.

Bugeater
11-21-2006, 08:27 PM
They have cheap food. You can get a hamburger for like four bucks I think. You can't beat that at a sit down restaurant. In fact, it is probably my favorite sports bar. At Hooters, when you are actually there for a game the girls always try to flirt with you at very important parts in the game and her big boobs tend to get in the way of the television.
I've only been to Hooters a couple times, but I was very underwhelmed by their food. Overpriced and low quality. It might be worth it if the girls were topless though....

CoMoChief
11-21-2006, 08:31 PM
I like their wings. Ummm Carribean Jerk and Habanero Mango are the best IMO.

CoMoChief
11-21-2006, 08:32 PM
I've only been to Hooters a couple times, but I was very underwhelmed by their food. Overpriced and low quality. It might be worth it if the girls were topless though....

Yeah Hooters food is terribly overpriced. The Hooters in Columbia is by far the best one I have been to besides the really good ones in southern FL and in Cali.

Deberg_1990
11-21-2006, 08:36 PM
but Thanks to your desire to make some loot and work employees to the bone on Thanksgiving

Im not liking the recent trend in this country of everything being open on Thanksgiving day and Christmas.

It used to be those were the two days you could count on where everything was closed.

Greed of companies in this country is out of control.

Dartgod
11-21-2006, 08:52 PM
I like their wings. Ummm Carribean Jerk and Habanero Mango are the best IMO.
Spicy garlic has always been my favorite.

Gonzo
11-21-2006, 09:13 PM
Their bonless wings are revolting. You can taste the vinegar in the sauce because they buy breaded nuggets and drown them in sauce. Then they bake them.
Gross...

If any of you are ever in the Omaha area, I highly reccomend DJ's dugout or The Varsity.
The Varsity is as classy a sports bar you will find. (The one in Bellevue anyway) and DJ's has like 65 t.v.'s and good food.

Wild wings will work in a pinch but there are way too many parents dragging their 9 year old's there.

Bugeater
11-21-2006, 09:29 PM
Their bonless wings are revolting. You can taste the vinegar in the sauce because they buy breaded nuggets and drown them in sauce. Then they bake them.
Gross...

If any of you are ever in the Omaha area, I highly reccomend DJ's dugout or The Varsity.
The Varsity is as classy a sports bar you will find. (The one in Bellevue anyway) and DJ's has like 65 t.v.'s and good food.

Wild wings will work in a pinch but there are way too many parents dragging their 9 year old's there.
Have you ever been to the Icehouse? It's one of the best places to go for Sunday football, most of the tables have thier own TVs with Sunday Ticket so you can have all the games right at your fingertips.

Halfcan
11-21-2006, 09:31 PM
There wings are great if you like precooked wings slapped with sauce then Microwaved. That place sucks.

Archie F. Swin
11-21-2006, 09:33 PM
I dont like "tossed" wings, where the wing is smothered in the messy dressing. I like the dry rub wings where the flavor is baked in and a little more subtle. There are some great wings houses in Jacksonville that master that approach. Love That.

BWW and WingStop is just to damned messy.,