PDA

View Full Version : Need advice? Ask your bartender.

Sam Hall
11-23-2006, 02:00 PM
Me and a pal were having a drink last night and shooting the breeze with the bartender. Anyway, he says women find a man most attractive when he already has a girlfriend. If your girlfriend tells her friends nice things about you, than her friends will want to get with you. File this under "Things I wish I knew a long time ago."

Post stories about advice you have received from your bartender.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
11-23-2006, 02:06 PM
Never have sex with the woman in the bar all the "regulars" know.

big nasty kcnut
11-23-2006, 02:08 PM
Never date a fellow employee. He dated a girl and got busted by another girl he was dated cause his buddy ratted him out.

Stewie
11-23-2006, 02:11 PM
"Pay your bill or I'll crown your ass!" :)

I wonder if it's because women don't see you as a threat when your involved with someone else, or maybe it's the commitment thing that's attractive to single women...

Sure-Oz
11-23-2006, 02:16 PM
Me and a pal were having a drink last night and shooting the breeze with the bartender. Anyway, he says women find a man most attractive when he already has a girlfriend. If your girlfriend tells her friends nice things about you, than her friends will want to get with you. File this under "Things I wish I knew a long time ago."

Post stories about advice you have received from your bartender.
The want what you can't have thing...that's typical though with women.

boogblaster
11-23-2006, 02:19 PM
Its nothing but "Bitch Greed", they always want something some other bitch has.. used to date sisters, always told each that their sister made better love, dumb bitches would fight each other too see who got to go out....

Stewie
11-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Its nothing but "Bitch Greed", they always want something some other bitch has.. used to date sisters, always told each that their sister made better love, dumb bitches would fight each other too see who got to go out....

What? No three-some? That would have settled the issue.