PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Line.

T-post Tom
11-23-2006, 05:24 PM
Someone said that Sims may be starting today. I haven't seen anthing to substantiate that. Anyone hear anything? If not, I hope Herm & Gun have found a way to get better play from the middle of the line. It has to happen if they want to win tonight.

As for Nalen(cheatin' azzwipe): he's now #2 after Gallery's performance last week. Gallery gets my "Cheap Shot Bitch of The NFL" award. He had did everything EXCEPT block Allen last week. He was pathetic.

RealSNR
11-23-2006, 05:26 PM
Actually, it's an old trick out of the "cut your losses early" school. Sims acts as front-line infantry vs. the knee-blocking cheating Oline. If someone has to get hurt, may as well be our biggest piece of shit.

CupidStunt
11-23-2006, 05:29 PM
I don't know how anyone can say with a straight face that Sims is playing worse than Reed or Edwards. That's how bad they suck.

I'd certainly concede that both Reed and Edwards show more ability in spurts, but neither is much better overall.

Ouch.

T-post Tom
11-23-2006, 05:31 PM
Actually, it's an old trick out of the "cut your losses early" school. Sims acts as front-line infantry vs. the knee-blocking cheating Oline. If someone has to get hurt, may as well be our biggest piece of shit.

:) Funny. Wrong, but funny. I'm sure he didn't anticipate becoming "Nalen fodder" when he signed his contract. I'm not surprised that his douche-nozzle coach in college was fired. Could possibly be the worst recommendation since T. Jenkins.

dj56dt58
11-23-2006, 05:32 PM
Reed does a decent job getting in and making plays in the backfield..Edwards doesn't do much of anything

CupidStunt
11-23-2006, 05:35 PM
I don't know about that. Early on I was impressed by Reed, but since then I've seen more out of Edwards -- which isn't a whole lot, but even so...

Reed is just absolutely invisible.

We suck as badly at offensive tackle, too, which is unfortunate because we can't focus solely on DT - but even with that, I'd like to see an upgrade at the position.

milkman
11-23-2006, 05:37 PM
Speaking of OT, we saw a little of Chris Terry on Sunday.
Is there a chance we'll see more of him today?

dj56dt58
11-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Honestly I think Steve Williams and Jimmy Wilkerson are our best options....

CupidStunt
11-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Steve Williams seems very active. Wilkerson... yeah, as a full-time DT that might work. He moves around too much to get a read on what he can do.

Deberg_1990
11-23-2006, 06:03 PM
Wow, this is like choosing between, Mike Cloud, Rashaan Shehee or Frank Moreau

They are all equally: The Suck

htismaqe
11-23-2006, 10:19 PM
Sims looked pretty good tonight.

And Keyaron Fox answered his critics.