PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations guys!

Taco John
11-23-2006, 10:30 PM
That was a frustrating game, and the better team came out on top.

It's going to be a battle down the stretch. Nice that both of our teams will get 10 days to rest up before the December war.

Good luck against Cleveland next week. Should be an easy win, especially the way LJ is playing.

Happy Thanksgiving!

KC kid
11-23-2006, 10:31 PM
It is going to be fun hearing the denver QB controversy

Fairplay
11-23-2006, 10:31 PM
Plummer gone. Time to see what your Cutler can do.

NaptownChief
11-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Tough loss for you guys but it will be a small price to pay in order to get that turd Plummit out from under center.

dirk digler
11-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Thanks TJ. Here is hoping Cutler sucks as bad as Plummer. :)

Taco John
11-23-2006, 10:33 PM
It is going to be fun hearing the denver QB controversy

What controversey? The controversey is officially over.

Pitt Gorilla
11-23-2006, 10:34 PM
Why do you have an exact copy of recxjake's avi?

;)

RINGLEADER
Go away with your bad mojo...the Cleveland game will be hard. But if Shanny turns to Cutler your season is basically over...

ct
Thanks TJ. Here is hoping Cutler sucks as bad as Plummer. :)

AMEN BRUTHA!!

FringeNC
11-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Which Cleveland defensive line is better? This week's or next week's?

KC kid
Yeah, going to a rookie QB halfway into the year is not a sign of a team looking for a playoff run

Coach
Good game TJ. Hope that your holidays are going well thus far. Heh heh.

FWIW, despite that Plummer is struggling, I couldn't understand despite the fact that you guys are 7-4, yet changing QB's late in the season. :shrug:

Archie F. Swin
11-23-2006, 10:36 PM
Happy Thanksgiving

and remember

Tuck Faco!

Crush
11-23-2006, 10:38 PM
Which Cleveland defensive line is better? This week's or next week's?

Zing

cdcox
11-23-2006, 10:38 PM
May the Jake Utler reign begin in Denver.

Happy Thanksgiving, Taco!

Thig Lyfe
11-23-2006, 10:40 PM
7-9 sound good for ya, Taco?

KChiefs1
11-23-2006, 10:52 PM
I can't believe Shanarat will be starting a rookie QB in the 12th game of the season...

Taco John
11-23-2006, 10:57 PM
Go away with your bad mojo...the Cleveland game will be hard. But if Shanny turns to Cutler your season is basically over...

I disagree. I think Jay will be much better than Jake. Teams will actually have to respect our deep game. I don't expect anyone else to believe this way, especially Chiefs fans. But I'm optimistic for the first time this season now that Jake is out of the way.

elvomito
11-23-2006, 10:58 PM
I disagree. I think Jay will be much better than Jake. Teams will actually have to respect our deep game. I don't expect anyone else to believe this way, especially Chiefs fans. But I'm optimistic for the first time this season now that Jake is out of the way.
nah, i think most of us are glad we faced plummer instead of cutler

Coach
11-23-2006, 10:59 PM

I can understand that, but considering that you guys are only 7-4 thus far with Plummer, and throwing the rookie in, with no experience, that's like asking for your playoffs to be buried IMHO.

He could be good, don't get me wrong, but usually some rookies don't fare too well in their first year IIRC.

Wrasse
11-23-2006, 10:59 PM

It's going to be a battle down the stretch. Nice that both of our teams will get 10 days to rest up before the December war.

Good luck against Cleveland next week. Should be an easy win, especially the way LJ is playing.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks TJ...shows class to come here after a tough loss.

I'm worried about Cutler...just think that maybe he should have been given a chance a bit earlier (as far as this season is concerned).

Take care and hope you and your family had a good one.

Pitt Gorilla
11-23-2006, 11:02 PM
I disagree. I think Jay will be much better than Jake. Teams will actually have to respect our deep game. I don't expect anyone else to believe this way, especially Chiefs fans. But I'm optimistic for the first time this season now that Jake is out of the way.Wait. I thought you were the guy that used to pimp the f*ck out of Plummer. WTF?

Basileus777
11-23-2006, 11:12 PM
The Broncos might make the playoffs with Plummer, but that doesn't mean anything because they won't win a Superbowl with him. Cutler may cost them a playoff run if he plays poorly, but if he plays well he makes them a Superbowl contender.

Darkwolfe
11-23-2006, 11:14 PM
Wait. I thought you were the guy that used to pimp the f*ck out of Plummer. WTF?

I could've sworn I saw the same. Oh well, I'm not going to miss seeing Jake the Fake's mug on the field.

KCBOSS1
11-23-2006, 11:16 PM
nah, i think most of us are glad we faced plummer instead of cutler

Cutler makes me nervous.. .The guy has some serious arms skills. I watched him play in the SEC and just carry a team. He will make some rookie mistakes. But I think he was the best rookie in the draft as far as QBs are concerned.

We'll see

Happy Thanksgiving Taco

Coach
11-23-2006, 11:17 PM
Well, what's really gonna suck now that Plummer isn't playing.

I mean, what am I gonna do with this now?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Football%20Smack/contract.gif

Coach
11-23-2006, 11:18 PM
Or this one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Football%20Smack/hellokitty.jpg

RINGLEADER
11-23-2006, 11:21 PM
I can understand that, but considering that you guys are only 7-4 thus far with Plummer, and throwing the rookie in, with no experience, that's like asking for your playoffs to be buried IMHO.

He could be good, don't get me wrong, but usually some rookies don't fare too well in their first year IIRC.

I agree with this point. Your defense is having problems as it is -- the first time your rookie starts tossing interceptions, which he'll do, and this team will fracture. Cutler may be good, but he won't be this year.

Coach
11-23-2006, 11:25 PM
I agree with this point. Your defense is having problems as it is -- the first time your rookie starts tossing interceptions, which he'll do, and this team will fracture. Cutler may be good, but he won't be this year.

Another thing that makes me wonder, as an ex-football coach, was that Plummer's success was throwing off from the bootleg, and granted, I don't watch Denver at all, but why did the Bronco's coaches suddenly abort that?

Everybody knows that Plummer's weakness was standing in the pocket. Even everybody knows that Plummer's strengths was being outside of the pocket. And the Bronco coaches stopped doing that.

macdawg
11-23-2006, 11:36 PM
"Yeah, going to a rookie QB halfway into the year is not a sign of a team looking for a playoff run"

so correct

InChiefsHeaven
11-23-2006, 11:43 PM
Another thing that makes me wonder, as an ex-football coach, was that Plummer's success was throwing off from the bootleg, and granted, I don't watch Denver at all, but why did the Bronco's coaches suddenly abort that?

Everybody knows that Plummer's weakness was standing in the pocket. Even everybody knows that Plummer's strengths was being outside of the pocket. And the Bronco coaches stopped doing that.

Coverage. Plain and simple.

TEX
11-25-2006, 12:33 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!

Amazing what an a$$ kicking will do to people...

You're a good sport when you "want" to be Teej. Happy Thanksgiving!

NUMBER7
11-25-2006, 12:39 PM
Or this one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Football%20Smack/hellokitty.jpg
ROFL Dude you are crushing me.

Fish
11-25-2006, 12:41 PM
Trent Green (Now Proven) >> Jake Plummer

Good luck down the stretch silly dahnkey.....

StcChief
11-25-2006, 02:30 PM
TJ takes it well.

Cuntler will struggle, but the experience now will make him better when we see him in 2007. because it won't be in Jan. for the playoffs.

Bowser
11-25-2006, 02:37 PM
Not sure why, but I keep getting this image of TJ yelling **** YOU at the computer for every letter he typed.

KChiefs1
11-25-2006, 02:38 PM
Cutler will be very good in a couple of years, but will definitely hurt the Donko playoff run this season.

Dartgod
11-25-2006, 03:02 PM
Wait. I thought you were the guy that used to pimp the f*ck out of Plummer. WTF?
He's a PLAYMAKER, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!! :cuss:

alanm
11-25-2006, 03:36 PM
Cutler makes me nervous.. .The guy has some serious arms skills. I watched him play in the SEC and just carry a team. He will make some rookie mistakes. But I think he was the best rookie in the draft as far as QBs are concerned.

We'll see

Happy Thanksgiving Taco
I was watching the NFL channel the other night and one of the guys was pimping Cutler about how he managed Vandy to win games in the SEC. Rod Woodson about laughed his ass off the set. Saying it didn't matter what the hell he did in college and preseason. That college and preseason is a whole different world.

tiptap
11-25-2006, 04:47 PM
With Cutler, Denver for the first time in a long time will be looking to pass to make their running game go. Cutler will add the possibility of down field passing. My question is will this offensive line be up to the pass protection? It is a 7 step drop and enough time for the WR to get down field. Add to this that the TE position is still bad and there is little drop off action to at least make some yardage if the long pitch isn't there.

Plummer has always had to throw to half the field in his bootlegs. This means the offense surrenders half the potential offense. Cutler should be able to throw across the field even on bootlegs. But Cutler doesn't get it done for this years team.