PDA

View Full Version : Wow. Best game in the history of the universe.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2006, 11:58 PM
Arrowhead was rocking, start to finish. The fans would not shut up, ever. When we went up 19-10, everyone stayed and it was by far the loudest moment of the game. It was like being inside joy.

After the game, an entire off-ramp from the upper deck was doing the tomahawk chop and chanting "CHIEFS! CHIEFS! CHIEFS!" and then later "DENVER SUCKS! DENVER SUCKS! DENVER SUCKS!"

What a night.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2006, 12:00 AM
One complaint: Solari seems to hate play-action passes. I think we called one in the entire first half. God dammit.

Halfcan
11-24-2006, 12:18 AM
Arrowhead was rocking, start to finish. The fans would not shut up, ever. When we went up 19-10, everyone stayed and it was by far the loudest moment of the game. It was like being inside joy.

After the game, an entire off-ramp from the upper deck was doing the tomahawk chop and chanting "CHIEFS! CHIEFS! CHIEFS!" and then later "DENVER SUCKS! DENVER SUCKS! DENVER SUCKS!"

What a night.

One of the Loudest games I have ever been too. I can not even talk any more. Between yelling the whole game, yelling at Stoopid Cheatin Donk fans leaving in disgrace, and then Yelling at Pimp Dion Sanders and his queer ass fur coat. What a D#ck. It was the Loudest and best game in a long time.

DomerNKC
11-24-2006, 12:20 AM

What a night.i don't even know her.

BigRedChief
11-24-2006, 01:06 AM
There was defintly an "electricity" before the game like there was for the Playoff game vs. Indy. The crowd was in it from the start of the game during both. As we all know we couldn't stop Indy so the noise died down some but it didn't stay that way. I thought the noise backed off a little on first and second downs in the 3rd quarter tonight but it was a great effort by the crowd.

Because the cold in the other possibly games cuts down a little on the ability to make noise (everyone has gloves on) I'll give this game the highest maintained decibel level game since I became a season ticket holder during the Montana era.

The 12th Man was out in force tonight! http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/style_emoticons/default/033102beer_1_prv.gif

Halfcan
11-24-2006, 01:38 AM
80 thousand drunk loud mother fuggers-and they even cut us off at halftime-which was donkeyshit.

Ugly Duck
11-24-2006, 01:42 AM
an entire off-ramp from the upper deck was doing the tomahawk chop and chanting "DENVER SUCKS! DENVER SUCKS! DENVER SUCKS!"

That trumps "IN...COM...PLETE!"

RedDread
11-24-2006, 01:55 AM
80 thousand drunk loud mother fuggers-and they even cut us off at halftime-which was donkeyshit.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Bugeater
11-24-2006, 02:07 AM
All you guys (and gals) who went tonight kicked ass. It sounded loud on TV, and the noise didn't seem to let up much. I wish I could have been there.

the Talking Can
11-24-2006, 06:44 AM
sounded loud through the radio...I simulated walking down the concourse by stomping around my wood floored apartment yelling "Plummber's career as a fluffer starts tonight!"

i don't think my neighbors appreciated or understood....

CHENZ A!
11-24-2006, 03:07 PM
The lower level didn't sit down all night long, it was just incredible.

TinyEvel
11-24-2006, 03:13 PM
One complaint: Solari seems to hate play-action passes. I think we called one in the entire first half. God dammit.

You've got a good point there, GoLimp. I bet as Trent gets back into the swing, they'll open it up.

Jealous of all you moFo's who were there. I'm seriously considering making the trip out for one of the last home games. I would need to buy a jacket, though.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-24-2006, 03:18 PM
The Chiefs ended Leaf's career.

Do we take part in Plummer's, if he does get benched?

StcChief
11-24-2006, 03:29 PM
The Chiefs ended Leaf's career.

Do we take part in Plummer's, if he does get benched?

We were the exclamation point on Jake The Fake's career demise.
He had alot to do with it all by himself

much like the end of game HIT by Wesley on Kevin Curtis was the exclamation point on Lambs game.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2006, 03:38 PM
I'm saddened, really. I'm going to miss Plummer.

GoodDaySir!
11-24-2006, 03:39 PM
They should make you guys a leather bound Sports Illustrated for the monumental victory.

Redcoats58
11-24-2006, 03:46 PM
They should make you guys a leather bound Sports Illustrated for the monumental victory.

Do you smell that...? That is the smell of the donks moving down the divisional rankings!

REDHOTGTO
11-24-2006, 03:53 PM
that was one of the loudest and funnest games ive been to for a while, that off ramp that was chanting so loud was ours for gate h. we started hollering from the time we left our seats, till we hit the ground. we were really hyped up and ready to party, didnt get home till 245am.
GO CHIEFS ! :clap:

Megbert
11-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Remember when Griese was the QB for the Donx? If memory serves he was going to be a great QB - well at least according to the media. Enter Jake Plummer comes to Denver and well even though he hadn't done crap in AZ he was going to be a great QB again according to the media. And no matter how crappy he played he was still a great QB. I guess my question is why does the media always consider certain teams to have great QB's or other positions while when a team like the Chiefs has a Pretty darn good QB and a damn good RB yet all the media talks about are players that have yet to live up to their potential.

OK I rambled on sorry about that. Doubt most of that mess makes any sense so I apologize in advance for wasting your time.

luv
11-24-2006, 04:10 PM
I think there were a few momentary lapses in screaming in the third quarter. Just a few, and the moments were short.

Redcoats58
11-24-2006, 04:13 PM
Remember when Griese was the QB for the Donx? If memory serves he was going to be a great QB - well at least according to the media. Enter Jake Plummer comes to Denver and well even though he hadn't done crap in AZ he was going to be a great QB again according to the media. And no matter how crappy he played he was still a great QB. I guess my question is why does the media always consider certain teams to have great QB's or other positions while when a team like the Chiefs has a Pretty darn good QB and a damn good RB yet all the media talks about are players that have yet to live up to their potential.

OK I rambled on sorry about that. Doubt most of that mess makes any sense so I apologize in advance for wasting your time.

Different markets get different respect. It's always gonna be that way, there is not much we are gonna do about it except win games to maybe change their minds.