PDA

View Full Version : What in the hell was Kermit the Frog doing calling our game?

Chiefs Pantalones
11-24-2006, 12:27 AM
Gumbel was terrible. I was waiting for an appearance by Ms. Piggy and for Gumbel and her to break out into song during the game. Maybe even perform at halftime...

Hammock Parties
11-24-2006, 01:05 AM
I thought the exact same thing man. Gumbel was terrible tonight, and it sounded like he had a cold, which made it so much worse. Gumbel and collinsworth sucks

Chiefs Pantalones
11-24-2006, 01:11 AM
I thought the exact same thing man. Gumbel was terrible tonight, and it sounded like he had a cold, which made it so much worse. Gumbel and collinsworth sucks

No, that's his real voice.

He's whiter than Wayne Brady.

Sure-Oz
11-24-2006, 01:12 AM
Gumble like to really rub on champs wang, he kept giving him credit for his "awesome" tackles after LJ ripped off 20 yard runs. He was pretty consistent ripping denvers special teams as well. He is better off interviewing not calling game. Actually sucks at both.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2006, 01:14 AM
everything bad that happened to denver, it seemed that they were saying that denver forced their errors, not the chiefs... And on that nocall pass interference on chump bailey, they kept saying that it was PI, but bailey is like michael jordan, he gets the calls his way... Thats fuggin ridiculous.....

Raiderhater58
11-24-2006, 01:59 AM
Collinsworth said something to the effect of "he's (LJ) gobbling up alot of turkeys tonight" thats classic. They (the whole NFL Network crew) gave major props to our fine city though. I thought overall they did a descent job.