PDA

View Full Version : List all of the ways the Donx have cheated over the years.

Kylo Ren
11-24-2006, 08:44 AM
I'll go first:

1. Crisco / Pam on the O-line jerseys

Deberg_1990
11-24-2006, 08:54 AM
Here is one that always used to annoy me:

John Elway always crossing the line of scrimmage when he released his throws. They never used to call that! The rule has changed now, but back in the day it was if any part of your body crossed the LOS then it was a penalty.

Gaz
11-24-2006, 09:10 AM
At this moment, I am not interested in cut blocks, Romanowski, Criscoİ, cap violations, crossing the LOS or any other Bad Things.

I am simply basking in the afterglow of a victory over the hated Broncos.

xoxo~
Gaz
Smiling very broadly.

Frazod
11-24-2006, 09:25 AM
One of my favorites was when the Donx showed up in San Diego with the wrong color uniforms. It was an early season, hot weather game (which the Donx traditionally lose) and Marty had chosen the whites for his team, which is his right. Oops, claimed the Rat, we forgot. Sorry about that. So the Chargers are forced to wear the dark uniforms. And the Donx agreed to let the Chargers pick the uniform color for their game in Denver, which was scheduled for late in the season, when it would be cold as hell and the uniform colors wouldn't matter.

A small thing? Perhaps. Denver easily won the game and was much better than San Diego that year. But if you truly believe that friggin scumbag honestly overlooked that detail, well, I've got some swamp land in Arizona to sell you. It clearly illustrates the mindset of a despicable organization that will ignore any rule it can to gain even the slightest advantage. In a game of inches, these things add up. It's difficult to convince people who don't watch these f#ckers closely of just how truly slimy they really are.

Kylo Ren
11-24-2006, 09:27 AM
One of my favorites was when the Donx showed up in San Diego with the wrong color uniforms. It was an early season, hot weather game (which the Donx traditionally lose) and Marty had chosen the whites for his team, which is his right. Oops, claimed the Rat, we forgot. Sorry about that. So the Chargers are forced to wear the dark uniforms. And the Donx agreed to let the Chargers pick the uniform color for their game in Denver, which was scheduled for late in the season, when it would be cold as hell and the uniform colors wouldn't matter.

A small thing? Perhaps. Denver easily won the game and was much better than San Diego that year. But if you truly believe that friggin scumbag honestly overlooked that detail, well, I've got some swamp land in Arizona to sell you. It clearly illustrates the mindset of a despicable organization that will ignore any rule it can to gain even the slightest advantage. In a game of inches, these things add up. It's difficult to convince people who don't watch these f#ckers closely of just how truly slimy they really are.

:bravo:

cdcox
11-24-2006, 09:27 AM
Not enough bandwidth.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2006, 09:30 AM
Nov. 23, 2006: The Broncos hold Jared Allen and Tamba Hali on every play in an effort to protect Jake Plummer. They fail anyway.

Chief Chief
11-24-2006, 09:31 AM
Not enough cowbell.

Ugly Duck
11-24-2006, 09:32 AM
The way they cut block. Even when they cut inside the tackles where its supposed to be legal, they often add in a roll & a leg whip. They play brinkmanship with legality & often cross the line without the flags that would rain down upon less favored teams. Its slimy & dangerous.

NUMBER7
11-24-2006, 09:35 AM
Not enough bandwidth.

Absolutely.

Que Card QB
11-24-2006, 09:52 AM
Romo's roids.
Adding a twist/roll to LJ's ankle after the play yesterday.

StcChief
11-24-2006, 10:13 AM

:clap: :clap:

They would have been at a sporting goods store ordering numbered Jerseys for outrageous sums of money Or Forfeited If it's me.

Right there with Cheating the Cap and claiming accounting error.

Bowser
11-24-2006, 10:14 AM
Obviously Gunther_Fan is trying to crash ChiefsPlanet.

Kylo Ren
11-24-2006, 11:05 AM
Obviously Gunther_Fan is trying to crash ChiefsPlanet. :)