PDA

View Full Version : Apparently The Chiefs didn't beat the Broncos...

ChiefFripp
11-24-2006, 02:35 PM
Every piece of Bronco Fan on The Mange is convinced The Broncos beat themselves and that ofcourse The Chiefs had nothing to do with it. Isn't this the same lame excuse we hear from those fools every time we stick it to them? While I agree they played like crap ,I know it's because they played a superior team at our house. And I wouldn't blame it on Plummer either, most of our team , position by position, is better than theirs.

tk13
11-24-2006, 02:42 PM
If you asked their fans, the Broncos haven't actually been beaten since about 1972.

The Bad Guy
11-24-2006, 02:42 PM
If there was ever a bigger message board circle jerk than the Orange Mane...

223 yards rushing and they beat themselves?

That's priceless.

tk13
11-24-2006, 02:46 PM
Yeah, that number somehow was completely overlooked in all the controversy. They allowed over 200 yards rushing last night. It doesn't matter if Plummer, Cutler, or Elway is playing QB, your defense can't be shredded like that.

bishop_74
11-24-2006, 02:46 PM
Look at this board after evey Bronco game we win. You will find it is the EXACT same excuse. They are unable to give credit for a win.

StcChief
11-24-2006, 02:49 PM
Mange man up and give credit or 'go blow a goat'.

Even the biased announcers gave credit to the CHIEFS for winning with 1:00 minute left in the game

leviw
11-24-2006, 02:49 PM
Were we not doing the same thing when the Broncos beat the Chiefs in Sept.?

Buck
11-24-2006, 02:54 PM
Did they not see LJ tearing them a new acehole? That makes 2 in 4 days (new aceholes that is)

CupidStunt
11-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Look at this board after evey Bronco game we win. You will find it is the EXACT same excuse. They are unable to give credit for a win.

I disagree.

But we'd have a case based on this season.

We DID beat ourselves in Denver. LJ had what he wanted, and our defense shut down their offense. They didn't really do jack except feast on a backup quarterback and tame gameplan.

They pretend like they handed us the game when our offense busts for 220+ yards on the ground and our defense shuts their offense down all game.

ChiefFripp
11-24-2006, 02:56 PM
I sure wasn't. I actually somehow thought Denver was the better team at that point.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2006, 02:58 PM
Denver's season is over. They will finish 9-7. How are they going to beat Seattle, Cincy and San Diego?

leviw
11-24-2006, 03:00 PM
I sure wasn't. I actually somehow thought Denver was the better team at that point.

You didn't use the "If we had Trent..." or the "If LJ hadn't fumbled..." thought at all that next Monday?

I'm not trying to rationalize the Donk fans being pussy-ass whiners, I'm sure saying the day after is usually reserved for denial. Let them deny. Who the hell cares whether they're giving the Chiefs credit or not?

ChiefFripp
11-24-2006, 03:06 PM
You didn't use the "If we had Trent..." or the "If LJ hadn't fumbled..." thought at all that next Monday?

I'm not trying to rationalize the Donk fans being pussy-ass whiners, I'm sure saying the day after is usually reserved for denial. Let them deny. Who the hell cares whether they're giving the Chiefs credit or not?
I'm not looking for a Bronco fan to give The Chiefs credit( that would be about the same as A Raider fan admitting The Colts have a better offense than they do), but they're so delusional it's funny. And yes, we DO have our delusional fans here ,but it's not nearly as bad.

TinyEvel
11-24-2006, 03:09 PM
Yeah, I think that's pretty par for the course after any non-blowout win.
Winning team: 'We dominated"
Losing Team: "We beat ourselves."

At least we had the clarity to admit we got our azzes handed to us in Pitt (even though we tried to blame it on a bunch of dildo salesgirls ROFL )

kcfanXIII
11-24-2006, 03:18 PM
held the mistake to 220 in the air, and that vaunted denver running game to something like 40 yds. defense won this game for kc. thats the bottom line.

Eleazar
11-24-2006, 03:22 PM
No one could ever actually beat the Broncos. The Broncos have to give the game away not to win.

Bob Dole
11-24-2006, 03:30 PM
They beat us at their house, with our 2nd string QB, by a coin toss.

We beat them at our house by 2 scores, and 3 of their 10 points were a gimme just before halftime.

It's pretty clear who's the better team.

KCTitus
11-24-2006, 04:09 PM
boy, I for one, am sure glad that the Broncos let us win in KC...that would have been horrible to lose both games against the Broncos.

banyon
11-24-2006, 04:14 PM

That's priceless.

somehow this point didn't convince them.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=49889

htismaqe
11-24-2006, 04:16 PM
They beat us at their house, with our 2nd string QB, by a coin toss.

We beat them at our house by 2 scores, and 3 of their 10 points were a gimme just before halftime.

It's pretty clear who's the better team.

Yep.

Vermeil's M.O. was close at Arrowhead, get blown out at Invesco.

We turned the tables this year.

Nzoner
11-24-2006, 06:09 PM
I ran into a dumbass donk fan after the game that tried to convince me they were still in 2nd place because they had a better conference record,he even showed me his ESPN phone(which didn't even have the standings updated as it was).After a few minutes of arguing with him I told dumbass he'd realize in the morning I was right and went on for a post game celebration beer.

morphius
11-24-2006, 06:11 PM
boy, I for one, am sure glad that the Broncos let us win in KC...that would have been horrible to lose both games against the Broncos.
Especially considering they were one LJ fumble short of losing that first game.

But hey, don't confuse the criscoites...

11-24-2006, 07:27 PM
They didn't play like crap. They just suck.

Crush
11-24-2006, 07:36 PM
Who wants some leftover donkey?

StcChief
11-24-2006, 07:36 PM
Donxs blow goats.....

They are just way over rated.

Bowser
11-24-2006, 08:45 PM

That's priceless.

Random quote from the Drain:

"Yeah, but most of those 220 yards came BETWEEN the 20's."

That is some world class spin if you ask me.

Coach
11-24-2006, 08:49 PM
Apparently, the Broncos got beat by the Chiefs.

And apparently, Plummer is still a sissy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Football%20Smack/hellokitty.jpg

Garcia Bronco
11-24-2006, 09:31 PM
Why would you care what another team's fans say after a win. Who cares. Chiefs got the DubeU and that should be all that matters. You guys won the game...you beat us....we didn't play a good football game in any phase. That has to do with many factors...one of which would be that the Chiefs played a better game.

ChiefFripp
11-24-2006, 09:44 PM
Why would you care what another team's fans say after a win. Who cares. Chiefs got the DubeU and that should be all that matters. You guys won the game...you beat us....we didn't play a good football game in any phase. That has to do with many factors...one of which would be that the Chiefs played a better game.
It's funny, to me the wildcard race between The Broncos and Chiefs is more exciting to me than the prospect of catching The Chargers. Our teams just make for a good rivalry.

munkey
11-24-2006, 09:47 PM
Why would you care what another team's fans say after a win.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

OMG....

ROFL ROFL

must....go...back...to...the....mane.....

:rolleyes:

Garcia Bronco
11-24-2006, 09:49 PM
It's funny, to me the wildcard race between The Broncos and Chiefs is more exciting to me than the prospect of catching The Chargers. Our teams just make for a good rivalry.

I agree. I stopped arguing with people on this board a long time ago for the simple reason that on a long enough time line....everybody is right.

munkey
11-24-2006, 09:50 PM
we didn't play a good football game in any phase.

The donks are on the downward spiral...No way in hell Cutler takes them within a sniff of the playoffs....

Garcia Bronco
11-24-2006, 10:04 PM
Who knows what can happen. Though when you start a rookie QB it is in all likely hood that your team isn't going to set the world on fire.

Skip Towne
11-24-2006, 10:18 PM
It looked like a good old fashioned ass whippin' to me.

Halfcan
11-25-2006, 12:59 AM
That was a kick ass game. I was not worried at all that we would win.

Demonpenz
11-25-2006, 01:06 AM
The chiefs ended up just pounding the rock hat on hat I formation football. They broke off the broom stick in Denvers ass. When we were getting 1 and 2 yards a pop we said we are bigger and badder than the bronco's D so we started putting a hat on a hat and grinded one out. No way you give up that many yards unless you are getting physically manhandled. I have to think some of the D coaches for the broncos might take a peak at their D's small pee pees after the game to make sure they have them or if they have been replaced by invesco size vagina's that arrowhead just ****ed to all to roast beef

Halfcan
11-25-2006, 01:26 AM
Cheatin Donks fans are F#cknuts!

Logical
11-25-2006, 01:46 AM

Bravo for admitting it.

TEX
11-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Every piece of Bronco Fan on The Mange is convinced The Broncos beat themselves and that ofcourse The Chiefs had nothing to do with it. Isn't this the same lame excuse we hear from those fools every time we stick it to them? While I agree they played like crap ,I know it's because they played a superior team at our house. And I wouldn't blame it on Plummer either, most of our team , position by position, is better than theirs.

The Chiefs doninated the Donx and their fans know it as well. The game wasn't as close as the score.

TEX
11-25-2006, 12:22 PM
Random quote from the Drain:

"Yeah, but most of those 220 yards came BETWEEN the 20's."

That is some world class spin if you ask me.

LMAO

Typical dumbass remark. The last time I checked, there are more yards between the 20's.