PDA

View Full Version : Washington: What a Mess

Crush
11-24-2006, 07:24 PM
I'm glad we didn't get Gregg Williams (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=2672668)

chagrin
11-24-2006, 07:35 PM
Again, it proves that you can't just throw money at something and hope it works.

I honestly have no idea how Joe Gibbs of all people, thought that would work. He had to know "the Dan" would hire a butt ton of high priced coordinators, making his job obselete, I mean didn't they hire Joe Gibbs for his offensive mind, and overall leadership skills?

Ridiculous, but then again I wish he owned the Broncos, they'd be out of our hair for years, heh.

StcChief
11-24-2006, 07:39 PM
One player to me is good. a TE replacement
Cooley

Crush
11-24-2006, 07:39 PM
Ridiculous, but then again I wish he owned the Broncos, they'd be out of our hair for years, heh.

No doubt.

Besides, the game has passed Gibbs long ago.

tk13
11-24-2006, 07:43 PM
Wow. Just like the Yankees, sometimes I guess you can spend too much money. That whole organization sounds pretty out of control.

I can't get over the fact that the corners and safeties had separate meetings and never actually met together. That's freaking insane. Wayyy too many egos.

StcChief
11-24-2006, 08:26 PM
Bring Cooley to KC long term to replace Gonzo.
This guy has serious talent.

Easy 6
11-25-2006, 08:49 AM
Wow...those guys put the D in dysfunction, i dont care how much bank he's willing to spend, snyder may be the worst owner in pro football. Or atleast tied with bidwell.

It makes me laugh thinking of all of the hot air from the media about how the NFC East was this unholy terror of a division, yet lo and behold, the iggles were sunk even before McNabbs injury, the giants are self-destructing and these guys cant be any more discombobulated.

But you can BET that whatever changes happen within that division in the off-season, the media blow-jobs will begin in earnest after the draft.