PDA

View Full Version : I cant stand some charger fans

jab0450
11-25-2006, 11:33 AM
I go over to this forum sometimes just to see what these people say about us, and this just pisses me off. Not because they think LT is so much better then LJ, but because of the shit that they say about Larry. I dont post over there but this almost makes me wanna register and defend the guy. They need to get theyre stuff straight.

http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showthread.php?t=68645

TEX
11-25-2006, 11:37 AM
I go over to this forum sometimes just to see what these people say about us, and this just pisses me off. Not because they think LT is so much better then LJ, but because of the shit that they say about Larry. I dont post over there but this almost makes me wanna register and defend the guy. They need to get theyre stuff straight.

http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showthread.php?t=68645

They're only like that when they're winnning. In a few years, they won't be anywhere to be heard.

dj56dt58
11-25-2006, 11:44 AM
I like the fact that the only thing they can come up with is that LJ was arrested for domestic abuse so LT is a better person....too bad LJ is the better player

dj56dt58
11-25-2006, 11:45 AM
And in response to the guy that said LJ has more carries tha LT...LJ started HALF the ****ing games LT did last year and still had more rushing yards....dumbass sandy eggo fans

Fish
11-25-2006, 11:45 AM
pffft..... let em homer it up. It's not like you're going to change their minds......

They're both good backs..... I'm glad we've got LJ... that's really all I care about...

WebGem
11-25-2006, 11:46 AM
And in response to the guy that said LJ has more carries tha LT...LJ started HALF the ****ing games LT did last year and still had more rushing yards....dumbass sandy eggo fans
LJ is better than LT? Are you on crack? LJ is the man, but he's not better than LT.

WebGem
11-25-2006, 11:46 AM
pffft..... let em homer it up. It's not like you're going to change their minds......

They're both good backs..... I'm glad we've got LJ... that's really all I care about...
Ditto

jab0450
11-25-2006, 11:51 AM

Thats what i was thinking thats why i havent said anything, but man theyre dumb. Man i do love having LJ!

Brock
11-25-2006, 11:53 AM
LJ is better than LT? Are you on crack? LJ is the man, but he's not better than LT.

Is that what he said?

Thig Lyfe
11-25-2006, 12:03 PM
LJ is a great back, He can change a game, But he is not in Tomlinsons class. LT is beyond compare. LT is the greatest running back to play the game.

Hahaha. Screw Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, Walter Payton and Emmitt Smith! Screw 'em all!

Jmart
11-25-2006, 12:04 PM
Live in San Diego and I hate em all

boogblaster
11-25-2006, 12:17 PM
LJ is your classic power back, only he has moves too.. LT runs with power, but really is a cutback back with lots of speed..plus he runs some good routes..which I think LJ will develop too.....

ChiefaRoo
11-25-2006, 12:20 PM
Sandy Eggo fans ='s fair weather fans.

Half of them don't even know the starting O and D lines for SD.

dj56dt58
11-25-2006, 12:37 PM
All around..LT has the edge. Running the ball..LJ is better. He started half the games last year and beat LT in rushing yards, his offensive line has been patchwork this season, and he is still more than likely going to lead the league in rushing. Not too mention teams have stacked the box against us with Green out knowing it was gonna be LJ all day long, where SD has been able to go downfield more and actually have some recieving threats. LJ has had to work a lot harder for his yards than LT this season IMO

RealSNR
11-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Those fans are getting a bit too cocky. I think this calls for a sweep of the Dolts just to bring them back down to earth a bit. And maybe we'll hold LT to one of his famous 15 carry 42 yard performances that he seems to always put up against us.

Odd how he's the greatest back in the league yet one defense he can't seem to crack is the Chiefs' of all teams...

gblowfish
11-25-2006, 12:42 PM
As long as Marty is their head coach, they are doomed to playoff failure.
That's all you need to know.

Crush
11-25-2006, 02:14 PM
As long as Marty is their head coach, they are doomed to playoff failure.
That's all you need to know.

Exactly. They are not going to win a playoff game this year.

Brock
11-25-2006, 02:26 PM
Exactly. They are not going to win a playoff game this year.

If he screws it up this year, he may as well slash his wrists. This is the best look he is ever going to get at it.

Buck
11-25-2006, 03:07 PM
They're only like that when they're winnning. In a few years, they won't be anywhere to be heard.

Are you kidding me? We will be winning for years to come with Rivers, LT, Gates, Merriman, et al.

sd4chiefs
11-25-2006, 03:17 PM
Sandy Eggo fans ='s fair weather fans.

Half of them don't even know the starting O and D lines for SD.

I flew back to San Diego last night from KC and took a shuttle bus home. The driver was going on and on about the Chargers. When he said ' I think the Chargers are playing the Mariners on Sunday' I thought I was going to have to jump out of the van. I finally went off a little. I told him that the Mariners are a baseball team and that if he was a real fan he would know that they are playing the Raiders on Sunday. I really hate Bandwagoning Charger fans.

P.S. I went to the game on Thursday and had a great time. I will try to post some pics later.

alanm
11-25-2006, 03:20 PM
Are you kidding me? We will be winning for years to come with Rivers, LT, Gates, Merriman, et al.
You could have the greatest offense in the world. Able to score from anywhere on the field. That is during the regular season. Come playoff time Marty goes into a shell and runs the fullback up the centers ass for no gain on 3rd and 9. LMAO

Been there and done that too many times. Marty will never change. :shake:

Ebolapox
11-25-2006, 03:22 PM

oh they'll be good alright--you guys have a good young nucleus... however, from some of the scuttlebut I've read, marty's outta there after this year or next--it's always dicey to proclaim winning for 'years to come' when the nfl is a league that EVERY PLAYER is ONE play away from his career being over--and a new coaching regime may ignore the style that made the most of said player's talents in the first place--

so don't get too cocky yet... you've won exactly what we have in the last six years--jack sh*t (even WITH higher draft picks than we have had)

alanm
11-25-2006, 03:27 PM
oh they'll be good alright--you guys have a good young nucleus... however, from some of the scuttlebut I've read, marty's outta there after this year or next--it's always dicey to proclaim winning for 'years to come' when the nfl is a league that EVERY PLAYER is ONE play away from his career being over--and a new coaching regime may ignore the style that made the most of said player's talents in the first place--

so don't get too cocky yet... you've won exactly what we have in the last six years--jack sh*t (even WITH higher draft picks than we have had)
Don't forget all of these young guys are gonna want a hefty payday when their 1st contract is up. Sandy Eggo isn't going to be able to keep all of them.

Ebolapox
11-25-2006, 03:31 PM
Don't forget all of these young guys are gonna want a hefty payday when their 1st contract is up. Sandy Eggo isn't going to be able to keep all of them.

yep--although, I think both gates and tomlinson are already past their first contracts and into the first major 'supahstah' contracts already

tk13
11-25-2006, 03:45 PM
They look like the closest thing to the most complete team in the AFC, but they still have Marty. I like Marty, but there's no way I could put them in the Super Bowl until they earn it. Something always goes wrong somewhere.

Dark Horse
11-25-2006, 05:04 PM
LT is the best all around back in the game, maybe ever, and LJ is the best pure runner but Barry Sanders is the best runner ever.

XXXshogunXXX
11-25-2006, 05:43 PM

actually..they're all locked up. The only person that may end up leaving is Turner, who is an RFA this year. Some team would have to give up a 1st and a 3rd, unless they make a deal to get him. The chargers are also 4th lowest in the league in cap space since everyones deals were frontloaded....we may end up re-signing him. Everone else is locked up for at least another 3-4 years, with our best guys, Tomlinson, Gates, Rivers, going even longer.

Jammer, Quentin signed through - 2012
Kaeding, Nate signed through - 2012

Tomlinson, LaDainian RB signed through - 2011
Antonio Cromartie – signed through 2011
Gates, Antonio TE signed through - 2011
Marlon McCree S signed through - 2011
Rivers, Philip QB signed through - 2011
Hardwick, Nick C signed through - 2011
Olivea, Shane G-T signed through - 2011
Cesaire, Jacques DT signed through - 2011
Scifres, Mike P signed through - 2011

Merriman, Shawne signed through - 2010
Castillo, Luis signed through - 2010
Williams, Jamal DT signed through - 2010
Olshansky, Igor DT signed through - 2010
Pinnock, Andrew FB-RB signed through - 2010
Cooper, Stephen LB signed through - 2010
Jackson, Vincent signed through - 2010
Parker, Eric WR signed through - 2010
Osgood, Kassim WR signed through - 2010
McNeill, Marcus OT signed through - 2010
Tim Dobbins LB signed through - 2010
Jeromey Clary OL signed through - 2010
Chase Page DT signed through - 2010
Charlie Whitehurst QB signed through - 2010

Sproles, Darren signed through - 2009
Foley, Steve signed through - 2009
Goff, Mike G signed through - 2009
Hart, Clinton FS - 2009
Binn, David signed through - 2009

PunkinDrublic
11-25-2006, 06:00 PM
SD fans are pathetic. I'm suprised they know anything about their team since most don't even go to the games and opposing fans routinely take over their stadium.

Valiant
11-25-2006, 06:00 PM
I think LT is the best all around back...

But SD fans forget once you shut down LT he fades the whole game... Ask them about LT's stats the last three years agianst us rushing...

21 rushes 46yards 2tds, 11/28
did not play

17 rushes 69yards 1fumble, 10/30
14 rushes 47yards, 12/24

15 rushes 66yards 1fumble, 10/22

He gets most of his stats in one or two games...

Bowser
11-25-2006, 06:07 PM
I think LT is the best all around back...

But SD fans forget once you shut down LT he fades the whole game... Ask them about LT's stats the last three years agianst us rushing...

21 rushes 46yards 2tds, 11/28
did not play

17 rushes 69yards 1fumble, 10/30
14 rushes 47yards, 12/24

15 rushes 66yards 1fumble, 10/22

He gets most of his stats in one or two games...

Huh. I never really looked at LT's stats against us before. However, he did catch a TD pass and threw for another against us.

Still, that's pretty impressive.

PunkinDrublic
11-25-2006, 06:11 PM
LT is an awesome back who's been tearing it up for quite a few years now but comparing him to LJ really is apples and oranges as that one bolt fan mentioned. LT is faster and quicker but I prefer LJs ability to physically punish and wear down a defense. By the way is the SD game in SD this week? How much do you want to bet even in last place the faider nation once again takes over qualcom and that pathetic fanbase.

sd4chiefs
11-25-2006, 06:22 PM
LT is an awesome back who's been tearing it up for quite a few years now but comparing him to LJ really is apples and oranges as that one bolt fan mentioned. LT is faster and quicker but I prefer LJs ability to physically punish and wear down a defense. By the way is the SD game in SD this week? How much do you want to bet even in last place the faider nation once again takes over qualcom and that pathetic fanbase.

The game is in San Diego. A coupe of weeks ago they still had about 5000 tickets for sale. I think a lot of Raider fans have jumped off the bandwagon. It is also harder to get tickets because the Chargers have sold more season tickets. You don't see as many fans for the other team at the games now.