PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs vs. Browns...

Chiefs Pantalones
11-26-2006, 07:15 PM
Gotta have this one just as bad as the Denver game.

Thoughts, etc?

DMAC
11-26-2006, 07:17 PM
Blitz Frye.

Them getting shut out today by Cincys D is promising for us.

CoMoChief
11-26-2006, 07:18 PM
It will be closer than you think. We can't play worth a shit on the road.

Hammock Parties
11-26-2006, 07:20 PM
Watched their game today. They can't hold up against the blitz. Can't run the football.

Not sure why they've been so lousy against the run. Tackling was fine today against Cincy. Their DBs pretty much suck though...not a whole lot of talent in the secondary. Pass rush sucks if you can contain Kam Wimbley.

They do have pretty good special teams, however.

OldTownChief
11-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Herms style on the road games differs tremendously from that of his predecessor. I like our chances.

Bowser
11-26-2006, 07:26 PM
It would be nice to have Braylon Edwards opposite of Eddie Kennison.

That's the nicest thing I can think of to say about the Browns.

CoMoChief
11-26-2006, 07:28 PM
Herms style on the road games differs tremendously from that of his predecessor. I like our chances.

Oh Im saying we will win the game, we just cant look past them like we did to MIA.

Bowser
11-26-2006, 07:30 PM
Oh Im saying we will win the game, we just cant look past them like we did to MIA.

We might have looked past the Phins, but they have definitely come alive the past month.

Hammock Parties
11-26-2006, 07:31 PM

Miami is a much better football team. They have alot of talent on offense and a very good defense.

Cleveland is a scab football team. They have a couple good receivers, but no running backs and a QB who sucks. They have almost nothing on defense outside Andra Davis, Sean Jones and Kam Wimbley. Ted Washington and Willie McGinest are old as dirt.

Bad offense, bad defense. We should ****ing blow them out.

OldTownChief
11-26-2006, 07:43 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see us a 7 point favorite in this one but I doubt we'll "****ing blow them out".

BWillie
11-26-2006, 08:09 PM

I think so as well, and not only due to the fact that we suck on the road. I don't think the Browns are as bad as everybody is making them out to be. They have played a pretty difficult schedule so far. Except for the Cincinnati game, they have played everybody pretty tough.

rad
11-26-2006, 08:18 PM
Miami is a much better football team. They have alot of talent on offense and a very good defense.

Cleveland is a scab football team. They have a couple good receivers, but no running backs and a QB who sucks. They have almost nothing on defense outside Andra Davis, Sean Jones and Kam Wimbley. Ted Washington and Willie McGinest are old as dirt.

"How'd Bodden do, guys?"

chief52
11-26-2006, 08:23 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see us a 7 point favorite in this one but I doubt we'll "****ing blow them out".

Kansas City -4.5 At Cleveland

Kind of surprises me as well. I would have thought more like 7.

blueballs
11-26-2006, 08:24 PM
don't declare victory gochiefs
when you do
we get smoked

Hammock Parties
11-26-2006, 08:26 PM
don't declare victory gochiefs
when you do
we get smoked

I declared victory against Oakland and Denver.

blueballs
11-26-2006, 08:28 PM
I only rember the bad stuff

GROB
11-26-2006, 08:31 PM
Herm's teams don't usually get blown out but he has a knack for letting worse teams hang around when his team should blow them out. Chiefs 31-10. Only games KC could lose rest of the way are SD, OAK, BALT the way I see it. Probably only lose 1 maybe 2 of those but should fininsh 11-5 or 12-4.

chief52
11-26-2006, 08:35 PM
Probably only lose 1 maybe 2 of those but should fininsh 11-5 or 12-4.

Might want to check your math...

CoMoChief
11-26-2006, 08:37 PM

Joey Harrington.....good?!?! They are on a little winning streak, but I wouldnt say MIA is good. We should have kicked their ass but we didnt because we cant play on the road which is why Im saying that this CLE game will be closer than many think.

Hammock Parties
11-26-2006, 08:40 PM
Joey Harrington.....good?!?! They are on a little winning streak, but I wouldnt say MIA is good. We should have kicked their ass but we didnt because we cant play on the road which is why Im saying that this CLE game will be closer than many think.

Harrington's a much better quarterback than Frye. Miami had a defense, and that's why they beat us. Cleveland has neither offense nor defense.

boogblaster
11-26-2006, 09:25 PM
Joey has come to age, has played good the past 4 weeks..that said fu*k Joey...Browns don't have the talent to hang with us, but its on the road, we have too bring our A-game....