PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Rice, a salute to you!

HemiEd
11-27-2006, 11:16 AM
I listened to him for over half an hour and was shocked. He only said "you know" once. He now uses "eh" or "uh" to fill space.
It was a pleasure to listen to him on Sirius.
I am not sure what caused him to take the action, but he has.
My respect for the greatest wide receiver ever has sky rocketed.

Several of you agreed with my recent rant about him, you should give him a try again.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149176

DMAC
11-27-2006, 11:17 AM
Wow, you forgive easier than Jesus does.

JimNasium
11-27-2006, 11:27 AM
You know, I would listen to, you know, that Serious stuff, you know, if, you know, I could, you know, afford the, you know, subscription...you know?

4th and Long
11-27-2006, 11:28 AM
eh ... uh .... what? :D

Frazod
11-27-2006, 11:30 AM
I figured this would be a take off on one of those "Real Men of Genious" commercials. :D

DMAC
11-27-2006, 11:31 AM
I figured this would be a take off on one of those "Real Men of Genious" commercials. :DHeres to you, Mr. Say "you know or like or uh" after every other word guy!

HemiEd
11-27-2006, 11:32 AM
You know, I would listen to, you know, that Serious stuff, you know, if, you know, I could, you know, afford the, you know, subscription...you know?

That is a very good rendention of the "before." That is like scraping on a chalkboard to me. He has obviously worked very hard on it.

Ultra Peanut
11-27-2006, 11:39 AM
Reeeeeeeeeal men of geeeeeeeenius!

Here's to you, Mr. Greatest Receiver of All Time Who's No Longer Completely Embarrassing Himself as a Broadcaster!
Mr. Greatest Receiver of All Time Who's No Longer Completely Embarrassing Himself as a Broadcaster Guy!

Baby Lee
11-27-2006, 11:41 AM
Reeeeeeeeeal men of geeeeeeeenius!

Here's to you, Mr. Greatest Receiver of All Time Who's No Longer Completely Embarrassing Himself as a Broadcaster!
Mr. Greatest Receiver of All Time Who's No Longer Completely Embarrassing Himself as a Broadcaster Guy!
Umms to a minimum!!!!
http://images.usatoday.com/money/_photos/2004/01/12/adtrack2.jpg

Demonpenz
11-27-2006, 11:57 AM
arrrg I can't find the video but i remember when he played for the raiders they asked him how they are going to win and he said "We are going to play balls out the entire game" and then Kramer throws it back to the studio there you have it they are going to have too play real hard errr i mean cum to play THEY WILL HAVE TO PLAY WELL!

HemiEd
11-27-2006, 02:40 PM
I figured this would be a take off on one of those "Real Men of Genious" commercials. :D

I could not have gotten close to the job Ultrapeanut did. LMAO