PDA

View Full Version : Key games Week 13

Mr. Laz
11-27-2006, 11:52 AM
Kansas City at Cleveland - if we don't win, nothing else matters. Can we win a road game in December?

Seattle at Denver - we are essentially tied with Denver. the tie-breaker advantage is only to us because Denver has played 1 more divisional game than us ...... and lost that game.

Denver does have a tough schedule left: Seattle, @San Diego, @Arizona, Cincinnati, San Francisco

i still think we may have to win @san diego to make the playoffs.

N.Y. Jets at Green Bay - the Jets schedule is relatively soft ... any lost by them right now is a good one for us.

Jacksonville at Miami - we lost to miami, so the common game tie-breaker comes into play. So a Miami win would help us in a tie-breaker situation.

Go Chiefs!

|Zach|
11-27-2006, 11:55 AM
So we want the Jags to beat Miami?

CupidStunt
11-27-2006, 11:59 AM
Technically, yes, but that result is a win-win. The Jags win and we can completely forget about Miami (though I'm not really bothered about them... yet), and a Miami win sinks the Jags.

Seattle could make it interesting in Denver if Hasselbeck isn't too rusty and that defense finally shows up for a game.

Mr. Laz
11-27-2006, 12:09 PM
So we want the Jags to beat Miami?
i don't .... i figure we have a 2 game lead on miami, if we let them catch us then we are gonna be beaten out by somebody else.

i want the Jags to lose

if the Jags(who are 1 game behind us) lose to Miami then not only do we gain another game advantage on them, we are also helped with one of the playoff tiebreakers in common games.

we lost to miami ... so we want the Jags to lose to Miami as well.

El Jefe
11-27-2006, 08:12 PM
Yeah we want Jags to lose Miami's schedule is really tuff so they dont really have a chance. We want the Jags to lose and Cinci can lose for all I care or if they can beat the crap out of Baltimore thats fine with me.