PDA

View Full Version : These new rules to protect QBs are great

RealSNR
11-27-2006, 10:29 PM
I'm so glad that Matt Hasselbeck got aided in a roughing the passer penalty when he ducked his head into the sacker's hand. You could say Matt Hasselbeck blocked his head into the hand, but that's alright. It was a bullshit call.

It's comforting to know that Hasselbeck will be protected on bullshit calls like this but Green will not get a call because the defensive player was blocked into his head. Green doesn't even get an apology from the NFL.

**** the NFL.

Hammock Parties
11-27-2006, 10:30 PM
Mecca will be along shortly to remind us of the bullshit roughing the passer call against Denver on Thanksgiving.

noa
11-27-2006, 10:33 PM
I'm scared of the rules to protect QBs

Halfcan
11-27-2006, 10:41 PM
Freakin cheapshot cost us a few games.

morphius
11-27-2006, 10:48 PM
That was weak, he kept his arms in the same position the entire time, no hitting motion or nothing. No wonder he was livid. Plays that important should be reviewable.

Hammock Parties
11-27-2006, 11:04 PM
You know, speaking of all this bullshit, it had occured to me that the Chiefs haven't been called on a BS roughing the passer all year. Karma?

TinyEvel
11-27-2006, 11:12 PM
You know, speaking of all this bullshit, it had occured to me that the Chiefs haven't been called on a BS roughing the passer all year. Karma?

Thanks for the jinx. Now we'll get at least two in Cleveland. :cuss:

11-27-2006, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the jinx. Now we'll get at least two in Cleveland. :cuss:
Nah, they will save it for when we play the San Diego media darlings.

Logical
11-27-2006, 11:14 PM
I'm so glad that Matt Hasselbeck got aided in a roughing the passer penalty when he ducked his head into the sacker's hand. You could say Matt Hasselbeck blocked his head into the hand, but that's alright. It was a bullshit call.

It's comforting to know that Hasselbeck will be protected on bullshit calls like this but Green will not get a call because the defensive player was blocked into his head. Green doesn't even get an apology from the NFL.

**** the NFL.

You usually make a lot of sense, but I must admit you have completely lost communication here.

RealSNR
11-27-2006, 11:17 PM
You usually make a lot of sense, but I must admit you have completely lost communication here.Zoopy goopy doopy la la foo poo do-do ump bump fizz!

Logical
11-27-2006, 11:28 PM
Zoopy goopy doopy la la foo poo do-do ump bump fizz!Ooompa Looompa rally caps.

dtebbe
11-27-2006, 11:43 PM
I can't wait to hear that jackoff Perrarra's excuse for this one. Maybe he will just recite:

"Tough titty said the kitty when the milk ran dry"

And then stick out his tongue. Seriously, that's about how I feel about these clown officials...

DT