PDA

View Full Version : Microwave that bitch!

4th and Long
11-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Screw the trial, just nuke her ass right now. Jesus ...

Mom Allegedly Microwaves Baby
POSTED: 11:53 am CST November 28, 2006
UPDATED: 2:10 pm CST November 28, 2006

DAYTON, Ohio -- A mother was arrested on suspicion of murdering her newborn daughter by microwaving the baby in an oven.

China Arnold, 26, was jailed Monday on a charge of aggravated murder, more than a year after she brought her dead month-old baby to a hospital. Bail was set Tuesday at $1 million.

"We have reason to believe, and we have some forensic evidence that is consistent with our belief, that a microwave oven was used in this death," said Ken Betz, director of the Montgomery County coroner's office.

He said the evidence included high-heat internal injuries and the absence of external burn marks on the baby, Paris Talley.

Arnold was arrested soon after the baby's death in August 2005, then was released while authorities investigated further. Betz said the case was difficult because "there is not a lot of scientific research and data on the effect of microwaves on human beings."

The death was ruled homicide by hyperthermia, or high body temperature. The absence of external burns ruled out an open flame, scalding water or a heating pad as the cause, Betz said.

Arnold's lawyer, Jon Paul Rion, said his client had nothing to do with her child's death and was stunned when investigators told her that a microwave might have been involved.

"China -- as a mother and a person -- was horrified that such an act could occur," Rion said.

The night before the baby was taken to the hospital, Arnold and the child's father went out for a short time and left Paris with a baby sitter, Rion said. The mother didn't sense anything out of the ordinary until the next morning, when the child was found unconscious, Rion said.

Arnold has three other children.

In 2000, a Virginia woman was sentenced to five years in prison for killing her month-old son in a microwave oven. Elizabeth Renee Otte claimed she had no memory of cramming her son in the microwave and turning on the appliance in 1999. Experts said that Otte suffered from epilepsy and that her seizures were followed by blackouts.

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/10414500/detail.html

Iowanian
11-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Now THIS is a story worthy of being disgusted, outraged and sickened.

Hammock Parties
11-28-2006, 03:58 PM
What is red, bubbly, and scratches at the window before exploding?

noa
11-28-2006, 04:00 PM
I'm surprised this wasn't in Springfield

Donger
11-28-2006, 04:01 PM

That isn't amusing. Not even close, actually.

morphius
11-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Oh ****! I ummm, yeah.

Saulbadguy
11-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Wouldn't it leave some sort of mark? Like, skin bubbling or something like that?

Donger
11-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Wouldn't it leave some sort of mark? Like, skin bubbling or something like that?

Depends on the power level and duration, more likely it would not. It doesn't take long to make a human go hyperthermic.

StcChief
11-28-2006, 04:07 PM
She was probably talking to one of her girlfriends and forgot...

Pitt Gorilla
11-28-2006, 04:13 PM
What is red, bubbly, and scratches at the window before exploding?A new low. Honestly, just leave.

BIG_DADDY
11-28-2006, 04:13 PM
Depends on the power level and duration, more likely it would not. It doesn't take long to make a human go hyperthermic.

And you said microwaves never hurt anyone. LMAO

Donger
11-28-2006, 04:16 PM
And you said microwaves never hurt anyone. LMAO

No, I didn't.

kchero
That is completely awful....How could you be against the death penalty after reading something like this.

Redrum_69

I've said some pretty wrong stuff, but holy shit.

Just think if you had some therapy....you could actually be abnormal

Eleazar
11-28-2006, 04:18 PM
A new low. Honestly, just leave.

No kidding. Sicko.

FAX
11-28-2006, 04:29 PM
I've said some pretty wrong stuff, but holy shit.

Just think if you had some therapy....you could actually be abnormal

There once was a poster who cracked
Endless jokes about weird carnal acts
Then he complained
GoChiefs' not restrained
But Red's tasteless clown crown's intact.

FAX

HemiEd
11-28-2006, 04:30 PM
That is completely awful....How could you be against the death penalty after reading something like this.

Death by stoning in a public place.

Reaper16
Holy shit, that is beyond depraved. :shake: Kill her ass.

... gotta love a dead baby joke, however. ;)

Donger
The 'mother' in question.

Baby Lee
11-28-2006, 04:32 PM
There once was a poster who cracked
Endless jokes about weird carnal acts
Then he complained
GoChiefs' not restrained
But Red's tasteless clown crown's intact.

FAX
Have I told you lately you are a valued member of the board?

:thumb:

Hammock Parties
11-28-2006, 04:35 PM
... gotta love a dead baby joke, however. ;)

You sick ****.

BIG_DADDY
11-28-2006, 04:36 PM

Fish Food.

noa
11-28-2006, 04:38 PM

She's a MILF!

DaFace
11-28-2006, 04:38 PM
Holy ****.

Taco John
11-28-2006, 04:40 PM

If you had a baby in your care, you would understand just how tasteless your post is. I personally understand that you're trying to get a rise out of people. But you should also realize that the lack of compassion for a defenseless creature like that is a character flaw. It's not the first time you've exhibited the trait, to be sure.

Baby Lee
11-28-2006, 04:45 PM
What's the deal here?
Is it the specificity and immediacy of the situation?
Does someone on here personally know the infant in question?
Is it that it's GoChiefs?

It's crass, but not umpteen bajillion scathing rebukes crass.

Any other day, there'd be a thread on "Hey, remember the dead baby jokes from the 80's?" with 100+ responses.

Not saying people should'nt be taken aback, but man it's a pretty intense response for the culture of this forum.

FAX
11-28-2006, 04:46 PM
I think Ms. Taco may be experiencing post-Plummerpausal symptoms.

FAX

Saulbadguy
11-28-2006, 04:47 PM
If you had a baby in your care, you would understand just how tasteless your post is. I personally understand that you're trying to get a rise out of people. But you should also realize that the lack of compassion for a defenseless creature like that is a character flaw. It's not the first time you've exhibited the trait, to be sure.
Shut the hell up, bitch.

DaFace
11-28-2006, 04:47 PM
What's the deal here?

Any other day, there'd be a thread on "Hey, remember the dead baby jokes from the 80's?" with 100+ responses.

Not saying people should'nt be taken aback, but man it's a pretty intense response for the culture of this forum.

It's one thing to joke about dead babies. They're sick and wrong, but no one is talking about actual babies in them. It's just for fun. I think it's the fact that there is a real tragedy here. It's just not the appropriate time for such jokes.

But whatever.

P.S. I used the word "it" like 30 times in this post, and I don't care enough to fix it.

Donger
11-28-2006, 04:49 PM
What's the deal here?

I can't speak for anyone else, but...

1) This isn't hypothetical; it's real. Some sick f*ck actually cooked a defenseless human in a f*cking microwave oven.

2) I'm a father of young children.

Add those two together, and I don't think jokes about it are acceptable.

Saulbadguy
11-28-2006, 04:50 PM
I can't speak for anyone else, but...

1) This isn't hypothetical; it's real. Some sick f*ck actually cooked a defenseless human in a f*cking microwave oven.

2) I'm a father of young children.

Add those two together, and I don't think jokes about it are acceptable.
Ahem..allegedly cooked a defenseless human in a f*cking microwave oven.

Hammock Parties
11-28-2006, 04:51 PM
you should also realize that the lack of compassion for a defenseless creature like that is a character flaw.

True.

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/9514/keyhitjy8hz0.gif (http://imageshack.us)

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/4650/johnsongreathitonplummebj8.gif (http://imageshack.us)

noa
11-28-2006, 04:51 PM
I can't be sure, but I don't think this thread was intended to elicit heavy-hearted mourning (see the title).

Saulbadguy
11-28-2006, 04:52 PM
True.

LMAO

Donger
11-28-2006, 04:53 PM
Ahem..allegedly cooked a defenseless human in a f*cking microwave oven.

Granted. May she be allegedly beaten to death in her holding cell.

Donger
11-28-2006, 04:53 PM
True.

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/9514/keyhitjy8hz0.gif (http://imageshack.us)

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/4650/johnsongreathitonplummebj8.gif (http://imageshack.us)

See, now that's funny.

Baby Lee
11-28-2006, 04:55 PM
I can't be sure, but I don't think this thread was intended to elicit heavy-hearted mourning (see the title).
For the sake of clarity, I think the 'bitch' in Q is the moms, not the baby.
So while it might not be mourning-centric, it's definitely anger-centric.

stumppy
11-28-2006, 04:56 PM

Reason #124 why you should be banned.

I wonder how many free DVD's it will take for the planet members to forget about this ?

BucEyedPea
11-28-2006, 04:57 PM
This is very, sad and very cruel and sick!

Jenson71
11-28-2006, 05:05 PM
What a despicable act. People like her do not belong with the rest of society. She needs to spend many years picking up trash.

noa
11-28-2006, 05:10 PM
For the sake of clarity, I think the 'bitch' in Q is the moms, not the baby.
So while it might not be mourning-centric, it's definitely anger-centric.

Gotcha. I read that wrong.

BIG_DADDY
11-28-2006, 05:16 PM
What a despicable act. People like her do not belong with the rest of society. She needs to spend many years picking up trash.

Or maybe god do something much worse like making her spend all of eternity with you.

Calcountry
11-28-2006, 05:20 PM
This is very, sad and very cruel and sick!Not nearly as cruel and sick as your avatar.

JBucc
11-28-2006, 05:44 PM
That's horrible, she should have molten metal poured in all her holes. But I must admit, I found the title slightly humerous. I'm going straight to hell.

FAX
11-28-2006, 05:49 PM
That's horrible, she should have molten metal poured in all her holes. But I must admit, I found the title slightly humerous. I'm going straight to hell.

We've been pouring molten metal down people's holes for centuries and it hasn't stopped crime, Mr. JBucc.

FAX

Easy 6
11-28-2006, 05:59 PM
I wont even read the article, i just dont want to know.

Heart breaker.

OldTownChief
11-28-2006, 06:25 PM

Sick mother ****er. But you enjoy being that way don't ya?

Brock
11-28-2006, 06:54 PM
It was the father's fault, probably.

ExtremeChief
11-28-2006, 07:24 PM
So you can only make dead baby jokes when it's not about a real baby.

Gotcha.

I would agree that it may be inappropriate timing, but, hell, we've seen much worse than that on here over the years.

big nasty kcnut
11-28-2006, 07:37 PM
She like to cook baby huh well how about we what happen when a person is stuck in a nuclear reacter let see how this **** like it.

Halfcan
11-28-2006, 08:53 PM
sick

Jenson71
11-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Or maybe god do something much worse like making her spend all of eternity with you.

After watching the video, I may have been too quick to judge. I hope she didn't do something like that.

ZepSinger
11-28-2006, 09:05 PM
I saw this story when it came out earlier and was going to post it, but was too disturbed by it and decided to pass.

Just what the &%$#*&@ is WRONG with people?????????

Also from todays' headlines:

1. Mother found guilty of bashing her 7 year-old son's head with a hammer, them slowly allowing him to die without getting help.

There should be an instantaneous, eye-for-an-eye death sentence for someone who would do this to their own child.

Z

RealSNR
11-28-2006, 09:30 PM
If you had a baby in your care, you would understand just how tasteless your post is. I personally understand that you're trying to get a rise out of people. But you should also realize that the lack of compassion for a defenseless creature like that is a character flaw. It's not the first time you've exhibited the trait, to be sure.You mean like some of the cat jokes on here?

I understand there's quite a difference between a cat and a human, but it's still completely hypocritical to find GoChiefs' joke tasteless and then go on and post animal jokes. I also know many people who enjoyed the dramatic irony when Lidle crashed into an apartment building. I was among the jokers.

No, I don't have any children, but IMO if it's fair to take GoChiefs' post seriously and label him as a sick mother****er, then we should use that same judgement on everything everyone posts.

I think we should visit the offensive joke thread and start dealing out slaps on the wrists.

listopencil
11-28-2006, 09:35 PM
I saw this story when it came out earlier and was going to post it, but was too disturbed by it and decided to pass.

Just what the &%$#*&@ is WRONG with people?????????

Also from todays' headlines:

1. Mother found guilty of bashing her 7 year-old son's head with a hammer, them slowly allowing him to die without getting help.

There should be an instantaneous, eye-for-an-eye death sentence for someone who would do this to their own child.

Z

Just kill them. Get them off of our planet, I don't want to share it with them. It bothers me that I am the same species as these people.

OldTownChief
11-28-2006, 09:51 PM
Just kill them. Get them off of our planet, I don't want to share it with them. It bothers me that I am the same species as these people.

I am in 100% agreement with a Bronco fan.

CoMoChief
11-28-2006, 09:53 PM
Anyone up for some dead baby jokes?

How do get a dead baby out of blender?

TORTILLA CHIPS!!!!

jk.....Someone needs to shove a chainsaw up that woman's ****.