PDA

View Full Version : Do I take the Kramer down??

mac58
11-29-2006, 06:17 PM
So I have this pic in my apartment. . .It almost feels like a KKK poster now. ..does it stay or go???

http://i17.tinypic.com/4g6qeq0.jpg

Jenson71
11-29-2006, 06:18 PM
I still wear my O.J. jersey...

Reaper16
11-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Go. Seinfeld sucks.

Baby Lee
11-29-2006, 06:19 PM
Turn this pic around, I hear his buttocks are sublime.

KCChiefsMan
11-29-2006, 06:20 PM
keep it, Seinfeld was the best show ever, that legacy will not die

Thig Lyfe
11-29-2006, 06:23 PM
Stay, the show was amazing. Stop being a PC loser.

wazu
11-29-2006, 06:24 PM
Leave it up. If anybody gives you crap just make sure they know that 50 years ago they would be upside down with a fork in their ass.

Bugeater
11-29-2006, 06:24 PM
I can't believe you put that up to begin with.

Baby Lee
11-29-2006, 06:25 PM
BTW - I have the tee, don't think I'll be sporting that around big derrty for a while.

FAX
11-29-2006, 06:25 PM
With all respect, there are three things one should never do, Mr. mac58:

1. Visit a sausage factory on a full stomach.
2. Click a link that says, "Britney Spears NSFW".
3. Ask a bunch of strangers if you should pull your Kramers down.

FAX

stevieray
11-29-2006, 06:30 PM
KKK poster?

isn't that a little dramatic?

haven't you ever said something you've regretted later?

if so, call your granmama and have remove your picture from the family wall.

Easy 6
11-29-2006, 06:30 PM
It stays...Kramer still rules.

Separate the character from the actor.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-29-2006, 06:35 PM
I still wear my O.J. jersey...

Hell, I took several photos with OJ's bronze bust at the HOF. Keep it up, it'll be a conversation piece now.

Crush
11-29-2006, 06:36 PM
It is not Richards that entertains us, but Kramer...

mikey23545
11-29-2006, 06:43 PM
You may be a little too sensitive to roam the internet...Something could jump up and offend you at any moment....

Frazod
11-29-2006, 06:44 PM
Do you let PC media assholes think for you? It's your picture and your house; do what YOU want.

chagrin
11-29-2006, 06:51 PM
Dude, so he called some black guys the N word, you throw away 9 years of hilarity? Don't be an apologist, don't cave in to the people who were offended. He picked the wrong word to say, so f*cking what - you don't piss on people because they say bad things. Seriously, plenty of people on this board, myself included, have used the N word - we all are human and make ignorant or ill thought out statements we regret. I'll be damned if anyone will take my life from me, so give him a break! Kramer is not Michael Richards in real life, you know - come on dude, please

Oh Snap
11-29-2006, 08:16 PM
What the hell did kramer do?

JBucc
11-29-2006, 08:46 PM
No, in fact you should get a recording of the incident and have it hooked up to a motion sensor so it plays whenever someone walks by it.

JBucc
11-29-2006, 08:47 PM
No, in fact you should get a recording of the incident and have it hooked up to a motion sensor so it plays whenever someone walks by it.That gives me an idea for a talking Kramer doll. I'm a genious!

Oh Snap
11-29-2006, 08:50 PM
WTF happened to kramer?

chagrin
11-29-2006, 08:53 PM
WTF happened to kramer?

He passed a stone, it was brutal

milkman
11-29-2006, 09:01 PM
WTF happened to kramer?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=152599&page=2&highlight=Kramer

RNR
11-29-2006, 09:09 PM
Do you let PC media assholes think for you? It's your picture and your house; do what YOU want.
No shit! My god a white guy said ****** :deevee: You know them crackers used to own slaves!!! Fuc**** blow me.

FAX
11-29-2006, 09:11 PM
WTF happened to kramer?

There once was a portrait of Kramer
mac58 sent to the framer
mac wanted it bigger
But Michael said ~oopsie~
So it's tiny with a large disclaimer.

FAX

CHENZ A!
11-30-2006, 12:39 AM
No shit! My god a white guy said ****** :deevee: You know them crackers used to own slaves!!! Fuc**** blow me.

hopefully sarcasm, or I just missed the joke, but damn. :shake: there's just no condoning Richard's actions.

As for the poster, it'll always be linked to this recent incident, even though he was absolutely hilarious on Seinfeld. So if you like the character, don't take it down. personally I'd sell it on ebay, because you know some racist MFer will shell out some scrilla to get that now.

Fairplay
11-30-2006, 05:45 AM
I'll buy it for ten bucks.

Ultra Peanut
11-30-2006, 05:49 AM
KKK poster?

isn't that a little dramatic?Yeah... it's more like a Hitler portrait.

Ultra Peanut
11-30-2006, 05:51 AM
hopefully sarcasm, or I just missed the joke, but damn. :shake: there's just no condoning Richard's actions.It's okay for white people to be racist because some people don't think it's okay for white people to be racist.

stevieray
11-30-2006, 08:24 AM
Yeah... it's more like a Hitler portrait.

yeah, it's more like drama queen.

KcMizzou
11-30-2006, 08:34 AM
Meh. Its a TV character. If you like it, keep it.

burt
11-30-2006, 08:39 AM
Yeah... it's more like a Hitler portrait.
Okay, I don't condone Richards tirade, but damn, comparing him to Hitler???? hopefully sarcasm, or I just missed the joke....

stevieray
11-30-2006, 08:40 AM
[QUOTE=KcMizzou]Meh. Its a TV character. [QUOTE]

nope, it's reality for those who need it to be.

burt
11-30-2006, 08:44 AM
[QUOTE=KcMizzou]Meh. Its a TV character. [QUOTE]

nope, it's reality for those who need it to be.

Saint Kramer, the excommunicated, Patron Saint of the Over reactors..........

mac58
11-30-2006, 09:28 AM
woa this thread got outtza control. . .im far from a PC sensative guy. . .just a question in jest shit is still up even though i think Michael Richards is a loser and more because of his appearence on Late Night. . .

ChiTown
11-30-2006, 09:31 AM
mac58 sent to the framer
mac wanted it bigger

FAX

:clap: LMAO

RNR
11-30-2006, 09:31 AM
hopefully sarcasm, or I just missed the joke, but damn. :shake: there's just no condoning Richard's actions.

As for the poster, it'll always be linked to this recent incident, even though he was absolutely hilarious on Seinfeld. So if you like the character, don't take it down. personally I'd sell it on ebay, because you know some racist MFer will shell out some scrilla to get that now.
No sarcasm just sick of the overreaction everytime a white person says something stupid. The thread compares him to Hitler :shake: He has said he is sorry. The reality is the are racists in every race. It is the double standard that pisses me off. The school I attended had riots often. I have thrown fists with many blacks, never once did I start it I just wouldnt back down.

The same guys I fought in Jr High I ended up playing ball with in High school. We put it behind us and a few of us became good friends. I will not lie it took me a long time to change my view of blacks. I just think it is time for people to get over this crap. Idiots come in all races, and when something like this happens it should not be news.

Ultra Peanut
11-30-2006, 09:33 AM
Okay, I don't condone Richards tirade, but damn, comparing him to Hitler???? hopefully sarcasm, or I just missed the joke...."It would be more in keeping with the intention of the noblest man in this world if our two Christian churches, instead of annoying Negroes with missions which they neither desire nor understand, would kindly, but in all seriousness, teach our European humanity that where parents are not healthy it is a deed pleasing to God to take pity on a poor little healthy orphan child and give him father and mother, than themselves to give birth to a sick child who will only bring unhappiness and suffering on himself and the rest of the world." -- Michael Richards

ChiTown
11-30-2006, 09:35 AM

Don't forget to wipe after you pee.........

Ultra Peanut
11-30-2006, 09:37 AM
Exhibit the second:

"In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race-and that does not imply contempt for other races-is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilisations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilisation to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them." -- Michael Richards

burt
11-30-2006, 09:43 AM
Okay, obviously, Richards is an idiot....he is still no Hitler. I still like Kramer.

Ultra Peanut
11-30-2006, 09:49 AM
No sarcasm just sick of the overreaction everytime a white person says something stupid. YEAH! Famous people who act like retards NEVER get any media attention!

Ultra Peanut
11-30-2006, 09:50 AM
mac58 sent to the framer
mac wanted it bigger

FAXAmazing.

tyton75
11-30-2006, 10:23 AM
Leave it up. If anybody gives you crap just make sure they know that 50 years ago they would be upside down with a fork in their ass.
LMAO LMAO

CHENZ A!
11-30-2006, 01:59 PM
Don't forget to wipe after you pee.........

you can kiss my ****ing ass.

gblowfish
11-30-2006, 06:58 PM
Seinfeld: The lost episode:
http://my.break.com/Media/View.aspx?ContentID=189498

Halfcan
11-30-2006, 07:04 PM
racist

Easy 6
11-30-2006, 07:23 PM
http://my.break.com/Media/View.aspx?ContentID=189498

That was great, thanx for posting it... :LOL:

JBucc
11-30-2006, 07:30 PM
http://my.break.com/Media/View.aspx?ContentID=189498LMAO I almost died when he said the monkey thing. I had forgotten about that.

Raiderhater
11-30-2006, 07:33 PM
Meh. Its a TV character. If you like it, keep it.

Bingo. People who think he should pull down the picture of a tv character are the same people who believe a piece of music should not be played in a stadium because of the antics of the artist outside the world of music.

RNR
11-30-2006, 07:34 PM
YEAH! Famous people who act like retards NEVER get any media attention!
Like when Charle Barkley said he hated white people? or when Nolan Harrison spit in Ryan Leafs face? Barkley said he was kidding, it blew over with little coverage, oh yeah that spit thing went by with little notice...the same week Romo spit in Stokleys face do you recall that? Go ahead and take one line out of my post and take a stand....whatever welcome to the media.