PDA

View Full Version : Shockey sez "No way in hell"

Fairplay
11-30-2006, 07:00 AM
And i say, "Way".

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15951345/

'No way in hell' Cowboys win, Shockey says
Parcells using Giants tight end's trash talk as incentive for game Sunday

Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey is making controversial comments again.

MSNBC News Services
Updated: 11:09 a.m. MT Nov 29, 2006
Jeremy Shockey said there is "no chance in hell" that his New York Giants will lose to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.

The Giants' controversial tight end made his comments last week to ESPN — and Dallas coach Bill Parcells is using the remarks to give his players more incentive, telling them of Shockey's trash talk after the Cowboys' 38-10 victory over Tampa Bay on Thanksgiving Day, the New York Daily News reported.

"We are not worried about anyone else," Shockey told ESPN after the Giants' 26-10 loss to the Jaguars. "No one's beat us. We only beat ourselves. And that is what we feel like in this locker room. No one is capable of hanging around when we play our game. People seen that when we played the Cowboys the first time. There is no way they have a chance in hell to beat us when we play our football. And that is the truth. No other team in this league."

After practice on Tuesday, Parcells said, "Look it, these kids nowadays, you can't tell what they are going to say. I heard about it second- and third-hand so I don't even know really what it is yet exactly. Actually, what would talk have to do with the outcome of this game? You don't know and neither does anyone else."

The Cowboys lead the Giants by one game in the NFC East heading into Sunday's game, but Dallas has won three straight games behind second-year quarterback Tony Romo, installed as the starter after Drew Bledsoe struggled.

The Giants are going in the opposite direction, losing three straight games, including Sunday's meltdown against the Tennessee Titans, who erased a 21-0 deficit with three touchdown drives led by rookie quarterback Vince Young.

Bob Dole
11-30-2006, 07:08 AM
That's funny.

Bob Dole bets USC could beat the Giants right now.

chagrin
11-30-2006, 07:12 AM
Heh, no other theam in the NFL, eh? Hilarious, but he should remember, last week's game IS GIANTS football this year. Not Eli's 2 4th Quarter comebacks whenever from last year (after which he was touted as "the best" comeback QB in the NFL, thank you ESPN! NY has a history of losing to shitty teams

Bugeater
11-30-2006, 07:12 AM
'No chance in hell' I'm going to watch your shitty team play on Sunday.

11-30-2006, 07:17 AM
He's an asshole..and he's not that good of a tight end..but he sure does talk alot..

Fairplay
11-30-2006, 07:20 AM
He's an asshole..and he's not that good of a tight end..but he sure does talk alot..

Thats just it. Cowboys have more motivation to beat them Sunday with his mouth rambleing on. Giants will get Punk'ed.

Chief Chief
11-30-2006, 07:23 AM
They oughta lock Jeremy Shockey, Michael Strahan, Michael Irvin, and several New York sports journalists in a room and see who comes out alive after 5 years!

11-30-2006, 07:27 AM
They oughta lock Jeremy Shockey, Michael Strahan, Michael Irvin, and several New York sports journalists in a room and see who comes out alive after 5 years!
You forgot Burress and T O..

chagrin
11-30-2006, 07:51 AM

My money is on Strahan

Dartgod
11-30-2006, 08:06 AM
No one's beat us. We only beat ourselves.
Who does he think they are, the Broncos?

Simplex3
11-30-2006, 08:57 AM
I was going to start Grossman at home against a horrid Min D, but now I'm thinking Romo and the Cowboys are going to be solid.

Shockey is a tool. The Giants are going to be f**ked for years to come unless the GM starts cutting some "uncuttable" players. Like Shockey. Right now those players think they run the team. If the GM fires Coughlin they're right.

Fish
11-30-2006, 09:12 AM
Get another white-trash trucker tattoo Shockey......

f'n idiot.....

Molitoth
11-30-2006, 10:20 AM
heh

noa
11-30-2006, 11:14 AM
I think Shockey gives his all, which is more than you can say about Plaxico. I actually think it might be a good move to stand up for your team amid all the controversy and guarantee a win just to show that everyone needs to know that they are going to win and not focus about everything that went wrong in the Titans game.