PDA

View Full Version : Im sickened, Chiefs can't win on the road

Fairplay
12-03-2006, 03:09 PM
We can't win on the road.

We can't win against the Brownies on the road? Where was our defense?

Herm still has lots of work to do to get the Chiefs act together.

Chiefs back to the same ol' same ol.

Lonewolf Ed
12-03-2006, 03:16 PM
I am about to puke so hard my socks will turn inside out. This team NEVER EVER EVER learns not to take a team lightly! Every damned year, it's the same damned letdown! Buffalo last year, Miami this year, New Orleans two years ago... and now Cleveland for TWO this season. I wonder if they will take Oakland for granted later this month.

Wallcrawler
12-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Im as puzzled as anyone else at the inability to beat struggling teams on the road. Its always something that happens.

Part of it I think is the philosophy that Herm has with the offense. The ball control, possession offense makes it where one mistake gets the other team back in the game or out in front, leaving KC with little time to do anything about it on offense because theyve eaten the clock up.

Cant give up 31 points on the road to a 3-8 team. Gun shouldve turned the heat up bigtime on Anderson.

We knew all week that this was a game that would tell whether the Chiefs had taken any strides to get better, and clearly they havent. Until they can go out and dominate the struggling teams like they should, they arent going to go very far.

They may miss the playoffs due to this meltdown, and its just as well. Until they can figure out how to go on the road and compete with the same drive and intensity that they play with at home, they dont need to be in the playoffs anyway.

If you cant beat a struggling team on the road, how do you expect to beat a playoff team on the road?

I firmly believe that its a motivation problem. Drive, desire, motivation, will, call it whatever you want. At home, the Chiefs look like they can beat anyone. But they leave the confines of Arrowhead and their fire is gone.

noa
12-03-2006, 03:54 PM
No pressure on QB = loss

KCwolf
12-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Gunther = Unemployed.

dj56dt58
12-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Gunther = Unemployed.
I'm gonna start a web site and say that the chiefs have fired Gunther..that should keep him away

dj56dt58
12-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Today's loss imo is on the players though, NOT gunther. I thought he called a decent game. It's up to the players to be where their supposd to be and make the plays when they are in positon. They weren't out of position that much, they just didn't make the plays.

Oregon chief
12-03-2006, 04:21 PM
we didnt get any presure. I dont understand why with a 14 point lead we didnt change the tempo of the game and run run run. I just dont understand.