PDA

View Full Version : Time to assess this situation

thedude
12-03-2006, 03:52 PM
Well, I can't do anything to make the Chiefs win, like going back in time or something and telling Trent or Herm or anyone else what to do or how to win. If I could travel through time I would probably use it for personal profit and not for Chiefs wins. That being said, my guess is some twat from Cleveland from the future invented a time machine first and told the Browns that Anderson to Heiden would be the most unstoppable combination. Ever.

With my rant over, I now must focus on my own life. Unlike the Chiefs, I can choose to not blow everything away. Im going to be a winner and go get my postgame subway, start my homework and go to college and start on my way to a successful life. Which may or may not include a Chiefs superbowl. But a Royals World Series is not out of the question.

ALEX GORDON FOR MVP!!!

thedude
12-03-2006, 04:04 PM
Let me be the first to say bitching and whining posting really gets your post count up as I make a vain attempt to bump a faceless bitching thread among hundreds of other faceless bitching threads.

dj56dt58
12-03-2006, 04:06 PM
You wanna assess the situation? It's bad...real bad

thedude
12-03-2006, 04:08 PM
Yeah some of the stuff makes you wonder if these guys can even wipe their own asses on the road.

PastorMikH
12-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Posting gripes and whining helps us to vent our frustrations to people that care. Without the Planet to post on, I'd be complaining to the wife - who wouldn't care and I'd get upset at her for ignoring me and we'd get into a fight.

"Running up my post count" as you say may just be what it takes to save my marriage today.

StcChief
12-03-2006, 04:10 PM
Well, I can't do anything to make the Chiefs win, like going back in time or something and telling Trent or Herm or anyone else what to do or how to win. If I could travel through time I would probably use it for personal profit and not for Chiefs wins. That being said, my guess is some twat from Cleveland from the future invented a time machine first and told the Browns that Anderson to Heiden would be the most unstoppable combination. Ever.

With my rant over, I now must focus on my own life. Unlike the Chiefs, I can choose to not blow everything away. Im going to be a winner and go get my postgame subway, start my homework and go to college and start on my way to a successful life. Which may or may not include a Chiefs superbowl. But a Royals World Series is not out of the question.

ALEX GORDON FOR MVP!!!

Royals WS...It already happened.

thedude
12-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Royals WS...It already happened.

Really? Well count me as someone who is out of the loop.