PDA

View Full Version : Ok start looking next year.

Demonpenz
12-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Time to start playing croyle and maybe some changes. We should just play the young guys now start rebuilding for our playoff push in 09'

TrickyNicky
12-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Wait a second. You said you were done with this team in the other thread. Or were you just talking about this year?

Demonpenz
12-03-2006, 04:32 PM
Next year we are going to win it all chiefs rule!

PastorMikH
12-03-2006, 04:34 PM
I think we are still a week away from throwing in the towel. I know I said if we can't beat the Browns we don't deserve the playoffs, but there is a chance that 3-4 other teams will step up and do a better job showing they don't deserve the playoffs either. If that happens, we are in.

;)

Demonpenz
12-03-2006, 04:34 PM
even if we get in the playoffs we are going to get smoked in the playoffs

Deberg_1990
12-03-2006, 04:35 PM
We wont make a serious playoff push until Lamar is dead and Carl is long gone...

Mecca
If we made it, we'd probably have to play NE or Baltimore in the first round....ugly.

Thig Lyfe
Next year we are going to win it all chiefs rule!

Hahahahaha!!! LMAO

Demonpenz
12-03-2006, 04:36 PM
NEXT YEAR TRENT FOR MVP

Buck
12-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Why are you guys giving up on this year? Its not over yet. The Donks are starting a rookie, as long as you do better than them the rest of the season you are in the playoffs.

Dont jump off the Bandwagon yet.

Hendrix68
We're going to be absolutely hideous when Shields retires and our secondary gets so old they lose more teeth than they do coverages.

(wait, I think that already has happened)

We need a 2-14 season desperately to finally get the HELL RID of Carl Peterson.

Please God Please...

PastorMikH
even if we get in the playoffs we are going to get smoked in the playoffs

I don't know. We seem to play the good teams pretty well. It's the bad teams we stink against. It's almost like we take the good teams seriously but look past the bad ones.

I mean, we lost to Miami, Pittsburg, and Cleveland. We beat Seattle, Denver, and San Diego - and we played Denver to the wire on the road with a backup that hadn't thrown a ball in 6 years.

siberian khatru
12-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Why are you guys giving up on this year? Its not over yet. The Donks are starting a rookie, as long as you do better than them the rest of the season you are in the playoffs.

Dont jump off the Bandwagon yet.

It's a Chiefs thing, you wouldn't understand.

Although a few more years with Marty and you might.

PastorMikH
12-03-2006, 04:40 PM
It's a Chiefs thing, you wouldn't understand.

Although a few more years with Marty and you might.

In a day with few laughs, that gave me a much needed chuckle.

LMAO

siberian khatru
12-03-2006, 04:40 PM
I don't know. We seem to play the good teams pretty well. It's the bad teams we stink against. It's almost like we take the good teams seriously but look past the bad ones.

This is what burns me. No matter who we hire as coach, we keep pulling this shit. I guess we could blame Carl -- maybe it's in the DNA of the kind of guy he likes.

dirk digler
12-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Demon aren't you an Eagles fan?

TrickyNicky
12-03-2006, 04:43 PM
Its the culture of losing to dog teams on the road. Much like the Card's general culture of losing, we find a way to squander away a win.

Demonpenz
12-03-2006, 04:44 PM
I can't wait till we draft a bunch of pussies who at the very site of the scary browns piss themselves. It's going to make me feel like a bigger man knowing that I am infact tougher than any of the chiefs. SHITFACTOR needs to retire. Good knowing you shields thanks for your service sorry about the loosing. we need to get king carl out of there. Isn't there any mafia in kc that can someway injure him to the point were he can't draft, sign F/A's or talk. We are going to g 7-9 next year then 4-12 the next year then the nfl is going to tack on 10 more games and we are going to go 4-22 then they are going to move our team to mexico.

Demonpenz
12-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Demon aren't you an Eagles fan?

I like the eagles and chiefs. I really don't get too upset about nfl games bunch of millionaires who just play and then brush the game off. I just get really pissed off about the chiefs because we pass some bullshit taxes on a sports team. A team that sucks year in and year out. Voters are stupid as we all know (george bush) so i vent on here. I can barely feed my family and here I am giving money to a bunch of losers.

Baby Lee
12-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Ok start looking next year.
Quick prediction? A pantsload more of the same.

dirk digler
12-03-2006, 05:02 PM
I like the eagles and chiefs. I really don't get too upset about nfl games bunch of millionaires who just play and then brush the game off. I just get really pissed off about the chiefs because we pass some bullshit taxes on a sports team. A team that sucks year in and year out. Voters are stupid as we all know (george bush) so i vent on here. I can barely feed my family and here I am giving money to a bunch of losers.

Thanks and I understand your frustration especially being both an Eagles and a Chiefs fan you can never win. :D

Mr. Laz
12-03-2006, 05:05 PM
it will never happen ...... this organization will never play for the future, Carl won't allow it.

every starter will play every game when healthy, so we win as many games as possible.

nychief
12-03-2006, 05:06 PM
what? you want to START Brodie Croyle? give me a break.

banyon
12-03-2006, 05:31 PM
NASCARRRR!