PDA

View Full Version : And to THINK! King Carl wants to give UP a home game next season!

FloridaMan88
12-03-2006, 05:32 PM
King Carl wants to give up a home game next season so the Chiefs can go play overseas.

Considering how horrible this team is on the road, is there a team in sports more unqualified to give up a home game than King Carl's Chiefs???

stevieray
12-03-2006, 05:32 PM
It's for the renovations at Arrowhead.

That'll sell out next year, regardless of this seasons record.

StcChief
12-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Home NFC game

Bowser
12-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Hopefully they play in Germany so after they lose to the Texans, they'll have some damn fine beer to get f*cked up to.

FloridaMan88
12-03-2006, 05:35 PM
It's for the renovations at Arrowhead.

That'll sell out next year, regardless of this seasons record.

Play in the parking-lot of Oak Park Mall if need-be... seriously this team can't afford to give up any home games. They are that bad on the road

StcChief
12-03-2006, 05:37 PM
My guess Packers for SB 1 repeat hype.

Bob Dole
12-03-2006, 05:39 PM
We're going to have to learn to play on the road at some point, or we're going to continue to have these same discussions every year.

Personally, Bob Dole is getting really tired of hearing himself say, "Maybe next season" about this time every year.

Bowser
12-03-2006, 05:42 PM
We're going to have to learn to play on the road at some point, or we're going to continue to have these same discussions every year.

Personally, Bob Dole is getting really tired of hearing himself say, "Maybe next season" about this time every year.

Personally, I got tired of saying it right around year 28 of saying it.

mlyonsd
12-03-2006, 05:44 PM

Sadly some year we're going to have to start keeping track of the posters on the board that are still alive that witnessed the last Chiefs SB appearance and win.

Something like the last WWI vet still alive.

stevieray
12-03-2006, 05:45 PM

...and the thing is..we'll have to wait till dec next year to see if we can ever get over the hump of JUST winning road games against lousy teams.

dirk digler
12-03-2006, 05:47 PM
...and the thing is..we'll have to wait till dec next year to see if we can ever get over the hump of JUST winning road games against lousy teams.

Gawd that is so depressing........but true

ChiefsCountry
12-03-2006, 05:48 PM
Big deal giving up a home game, every NFL is going to have do it might as well when the stadium is going to be under construction.

htismaqe
12-03-2006, 05:50 PM

Yep. We should play every game on the road until these ****ing sackbag loser figure it out.

gblowfish
12-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Dear Greatest Fans in the NFL:

I can understand you are all a little testy right about now. Believe me, I almost spilled some Montrachet 1978 on my favorite black leather trenchcoat this afternoon after this latest minor setback.

The Chiefs are about the business of football. We hope to become the favorite adopted team of Red China. The People's Republic of Red China has 1.3 billion people, who all LOVE Wal-Mart and would enjoy buying our red-colored Chiefs merchandise in their local Wal-Mart store.

Red China, Chiefs Red...perfection. Simply perfection.

And if Jackson County ever screws with our requests for stadium improvements again, we can become "The Bejing Chinks." Did I say that out loud?

Your Pal,
Carl Delano Peterson
LTGMIPS

OnTheWarpath15
12-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Yep. We should play every game on the road until these ****ing sackbag loser figure it out.

Damn, beat me to it......

Get those renovations done quicker, and probably get a draft pick other than #20 to boot.....

:p