PDA

View Full Version : BCS Selection Show & Results

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2006, 06:51 PM
in minutes... :)

tk13
12-03-2006, 06:52 PM
NBC just reported that Florida made it into the title game over Michigan, trumping FOX's big selection show, haha.

Bearcat
12-03-2006, 06:53 PM
ESPN is reporting that, too.... OSU vs Florida

PBJ

Mecca
12-03-2006, 06:53 PM
Well it was from the LA Times........if that does happen USC/Michigan should be interesting.

Florida's gonna get raped in this game.......Chris Leak isn't good enough they've made mistakes in every game a team like OSU will dominate them.

ChiefsfaninPA
12-03-2006, 06:54 PM
NBC just reported that Florida made it into the title game over Michigan, trumping FOX's big selection show, haha.

I just saw that. They better hope they are right. That would be embarrasing.

Saulbadguy
Well, O$U wins the title. Congrats Buckeye fans on your 2006 National Title.

DaKCMan AP
There have been reports since 2-3pm. The LATimes had a story out early this afternoon saying so.

The Fox show will just confirm everything :D

cdcox

LMAO

Would have rather had Michigan, but it rocks that NBC trumped Fox.

ChiefsfaninPA
12-03-2006, 06:55 PM
This will be two straight years USC gets their asses handed to them.

Eleazar
12-03-2006, 06:55 PM
I don't know who you can expect to beat Ohio State. The smaller market schools can't compete with their payroll.

Saulbadguy
12-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Well it was from the LA Times........if that does happen USC/Michigan should be interesting.

Florida's gonna get raped in this game.......Chris Leak isn't good enough they've made mistakes in every game a team like OSU will dominate them.
Interesting? Michigan is going to destroy U$C.

DaKCMan AP

Well, we sure don't lose to powerhouses like Oregon St. and UCLA.

Mosbonian
So....have they said which Bowl will give the invitation to Boise State?

mmaddog

Saulbadguy
12-03-2006, 06:57 PM
So....have they said which Bowl will give the invitation to Boise State?

mmaddog
Fiesta, vs OU

Bearcat
12-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Boise State got OU, but I didn't see the bowl.

Mecca
12-03-2006, 06:58 PM
Florida lost 1 game......but they've looked worse than any of the other top 5 teams.....even a Florida fan can't deny how piss poor they've looked at times in every single game.

chagrin
12-03-2006, 06:58 PM
Dude, Michigan would give the best competition to OSU, the fact that they happen to play in the same conference and they played during the REGULAR seaosn doesn't matter. A 3 point loss is nothin compared to what OSU is going to do to Florida, that game will blow goats

Congats just the same, DaKCman AP

Bearcat
12-03-2006, 06:59 PM
So, Saul... when did the Big 11 become the all powerful/destroy everyone conference? :spock:

Mecca
12-03-2006, 07:00 PM
I expect about 55-10.......in the NC game.

chagrin
12-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Speaking of College rivalry, that Allstate "secret shortcut" commercial, is hilarious..."Tech rules!! LMAO

banyon
12-03-2006, 07:01 PM
ESPN is reporting that, too.... OSU vs Florida

PBJ

Wow. just looked you sig over real good for the first time.

It's like a Bermuda Triangle of disasters in sport.

Holmes- eatin' nachos
Giddens- stabbin' at the Moon Bar
Michael Vick- everybody's favorite QB to hate
Mike Sweeney- always gives the last-place Royals a solid 10 games
Hockey Guy- I don't watch hockey, but given the others he must've had a skate embedded in his throat by now.

:eek:

Mosbonian
12-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Fiesta, vs OU

As much as I am normally a Big 12 fan, in this case I think I will be rooting for Boise State. Think how pissed you would be if you were a college that went undefeated and couldn't even smell the Top 5 in the polls.

mmaddog

chagrin

I think that the last time we met in the Rose Bowl, y'all totally spanked us, spread the field out and threw and ran all over the place. This year might be different though, considering the age of each team, but I have never said or thought that USC sucks, should be a fun game to watch.

DaKCMan AP
Florida lost 1 game......but they've looked worse than any of the other top 5 teams.....even a Florida fan can't deny how piss poor they've looked at times in every single game.

Yet we've outgained both Michigan and USC in yards per game, we've scored more TDs per game than both USC and Michigan and we've allowed less points per game than both USC and Michigan.

LMAO

Saulbadguy
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/KingslyZissou/CONF.jpg

Chiefs Pantalones
12-03-2006, 07:05 PM
Oh great.

That game will be watchable for about the first quarter.

OSU 39
UF 17

BWillie
12-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Sooo Michigan loses to the #1 team in the country at OHIO STATE by a field goal and they don't get in over FLORIDA? This is sad. It truly is sad when polls take control over common sense. Once again, it doesn't matter when you lose your god damn games. Is it Michigan's fault they had to play Ohio State at Ohio State in the last game of the year? Surely not. I'm pretty sure Ohio State is better than Auburn. I hate Michigan, but they got jobbed.

Mecca
Yet we've outgained both Michigan and USC in yards per game, we've scored more TDs per game than both USC and Michigan and we've allowed less points per game than both USC and Michigan.

LMAO

You're the same guy who said Florida played the toughest schedule in the country when that is frankly not true.....

chagrin
Hockey Guy- I don't watch hockey, but given the others he must've had a skate embedded in his throat by now.

That's our captain (Avalanche) Joe Sakic, the fastest and most dangerous Wrist shot in the NHL

Bearcat
12-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Wow. just looked you sig over real good for the first time.

It's like a Bermuda Triangle of disasters in sport.

Holmes- eatin' nachos
Giddens- stabbin' at the Moon Bar
Michael Vick- everybody's favorite QB to hate
Mike Sweeney- always gives the last-place Royals a solid 10 games

LOL.. I have sigs turned off because of work, so I've forgotten all about it... guess I should take it off. It's not Michael Vick, it's Adam Barmann. Joe Sakic (the hockey guy) is still going strong, but considering the others, I don't think I'll make an updated version ROFL

Maybe I could do one of Jay Cutler, Albert Pujols, Chase Daniels... and watch them all fall down :)

Eleazar
12-03-2006, 07:08 PM

LMAO

He's just mad because his team laid an egg and pissed their title chances away.

Florida would stomp a mudhole in their arses.

Mecca
12-03-2006, 07:09 PM
I think that the last time we met in the Rose Bowl, y'all totally spanked us, spread the field out and threw and ran all over the place. This year might be different though, considering the age of each team, but I have never said or thought that USC sucks, should be a fun game to watch.

Well......John Navarre wasn't good enough to beat us back then....you guys are obviously more experienced. I think athletically USC is a little better should be close and fun either way.

Saulbadguy
LOL.. I have sigs turned off because of work, so I've forgotten all about it... guess I should take it off. It's not Michael Vick, it's Adam Barmann. Joe Sakic (the hockey guy) is still going strong, but considering the others, I don't think I'll make an updated version ROFL

Maybe I could do one of Jay Cutler, Albert Pujols, Chase Daniels... and watch them all fall down :)
How could one confuse Michael Vick with Adam Barman?

Eleazar
Maybe I could do one of Jay Cutler, Albert Pujols, Chase Daniels...

Who's Chase Daniels?

Mecca
He's just mad because his team laid an egg and pissed their title chances away.

Florida would stomp a mudhole in their arses.

I highly doubt that......Florida doesn't stomp a mudhole in anyone unless they're from division 1-AA.

chagrin
12-03-2006, 07:10 PM
LMAO
average PPg in College football is not something to hang your hat one dude, you know that - this isn't the NFL and you can't arbitrarily use stats as a barometer. What you can do though, is judge losses - who did Florida lose to?

Michigan lost to eh #! team in the nation (who just happens to be in the same conference) and only by 3 points, you guys are going to get rolled - everyone but Florida knows that

banyon
12-03-2006, 07:11 PM
That's our captain (Avalanche) Joe Sakic, the fastest and most dangerous Wrist shot in the NHL

Well s***, you'd better get Bearcat to take him out of his sig then before it's too late.

(P.S. Bearcat, Adam Barman has actually suffered worse than Vick, if that's possible. :))

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2006, 07:11 PM
You're the same guy who said Florida played the toughest schedule in the country when that is frankly not true.....

It is absolutely true. No team's schedule has a higher winner percentage than ours. That is a FACT.

banyon
12-03-2006, 07:12 PM
How could one confuse Michael Vick with Adam Barman?

Eh, I've got my monitor on it's brightest setting, but everything's still pretty dark.

Bearcat
Who's Chase Daniels?

Isn't that MU's "better than Brad Smith" QB? I think it's Daniel, but whatever.

Mecca
You can give me that your schedule is tough when you schedule some good non con games.......

chagrin
12-03-2006, 07:13 PM
I guess Urban scared the hell out of everyone byt declaring that Florida should go, they just voted for him.

Yes, Urban - let's hear what you say now

Mecca
12-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Urban will be thrilled when he gets killed on national TV.......Oklahoma vs USC style killed.

BWillie
Funny how they didn't show Michigan before the selection, or after.

chagrin
Urban Meyer is a prick, he sat there and said "Nobody can say, and it's not my job to decide" oh, okay, whine like a bitch, then claim that the BSC is "imperfect" but is fine the way it is.

what a total FAIG

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2006, 07:15 PM
average PPg in College football is not something to hang your hat one dude, you know that - this isn't the NFL and you can't arbitrarily use stats as a barometer. What you can do though, is judge losses - who did Florida lose to?

Michigan lost to eh #! team in the nation (who just happens to be in the same conference) and only by 3 points, you guys are going to get rolled - everyone but Florida knows that

You can also judge wins:

Michigan - Wisconsin (haven't beaten at Top-25 team) and Notre Lame (haven't beaten a Top-25 team)

Florida - Tennessee (defeated a top-25 team), LSU (defeated 2 top-25 teams), Arkansas (defeated 2 top-25 teams)

Mecca
12-03-2006, 07:15 PM
Urban Meyer is a prick, he sat there and said "Nobody can say, and it's not my job to decide" oh, okay, whine like a bitch, then claim that the BSC is "imperfect" but is fine the way it is.

what a total FAIG

When it's screwing him it's not fair......when he gets the nod from it then it's cool.

chagrin
12-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Funny how they didn't show Michigan before the selection, or after.

Michigan's boosters and Alumni are well known for being less flamboyant with their money than Florida teams, everyone knows that

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2006, 07:16 PM
You can give me that your schedule is tough when you schedule some good non con games.......

You have to schedule tough non-cons because your conference is SHIT. What's the point of having tough non-cons when you lose to unranked teams? ROFL

Sour grapes.

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2006, 07:17 PM

what a total FAIG

Sour grapes LMAO Lloyd Carr was whining like a bitch earlier today.

chagrin
12-03-2006, 07:19 PM
You can also judge wins:

Michigan - Wisconsin (haven't beaten at Top-25 team) and Notre Lame (haven't beaten a Top-25 team)

Florida - Tennessee (defeated a top-25 team), LSU (defeated 2 top-25 teams), Arkansas (defeated 2 top-25 teams)

Tennesse sucks, you know it and I know it/ Michigan State was a much better team than Tennesse, and that's who you should compare againt Tenn, not Wisconsin; you can't follow Gary Danielson's rule dude

Still Good luck, you're going to get creamed and it doesn't matter now - you are in, but the team that goes is supposed to be able to compete against the #1, Florida Can't

Bearcat
12-03-2006, 07:19 PM

They lost to #11 Auburn but beat #4 LSU and #9 Arkansas... you can look at it a thousand ways.... I don't know why Michigan is getting the love because they struggled in some games just like Florida, and their 30yards/game run defense gave up 2 50+ yard gains to OSU...... but I'm glad it'll be settled on the field. Michigan lost, and now Florida gets a chance. Sounds fair to me.

Bob Dole
12-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Florida is going to get slaughtered.

If Houston Nutt wasn't a total idiot with some sort of Dick addiction, Florida probably would have lost to Arkansas yesterday.

Mecca
12-03-2006, 07:20 PM
The SEC.......for the most part was shit this year, this SEC stuff is funny. I think Da is Gary Danielson "we are the SEC".

chagrin
12-03-2006, 07:21 PM
Sour grapes LMAO Lloyd Carr was whining like a bitch earlier today.

Of course I disagree with the decision, but Urban Meyer was whining like a bitch 4 weeks ago, before it was decided, Lloyd has class and didn't open his hole until today - that's class dude. Florida will never have it, but that's okay - again, you will get corn-holed in a few weeks and the Big 10 will prevail, I'm good with that

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2006, 07:21 PM
Tennesse sucks, you know it and I know it/ Michigan State was a much better team than Tennesse, and that's who you should compare againt Tenn, not Wisconsin; you can't follow Gary Danielson's rule dude

Still Good luck, you're going to get creamed and it doesn't matter now - you are in, but the team that goes is supposed to be able to compete against the #1, Florida Can't

Michigan State better than Tennessee? ROFL Wow. That says it all right there.

How about that great win against Ball State. That was impressive. Sour grapes ROFL

We deserved it and got it, and that's that.

Mecca
12-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Psh don't worry Florida will be lucky to be within 20 of OSU, so then everyone will realise....

Simply Red
12-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Look, they're celebrating in Florida.

But->

Nobody is celebrating like the state of Ohio.

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Florida is going to get slaughtered.

If Houston Nutt wasn't a total idiot with some sort of Dick addiction, Florida probably would have lost to Arkansas yesterday.

Shut down and outrushed your "vaunted" rushing-duo. ROFL

chagrin
12-03-2006, 07:24 PM
Michigan lost, and now Florida gets a chance. Sounds fair to me.

Just to focus on this part for a second. again, we happen to be in the same Conference - it doesn't matter, there is no playoffs so when we played them doesn't matter, we didn't play them for the title earlier, so this whole "had their chance" is garbage.

Now you have your chance and you are going to get hammered, I am going to laugh my ass off.

Worst case scenario, we still get the Rose Bowl, the Big Ten prize and we also have a title in the past 10 years, I'm good with Michigan overall.

Saulbadguy
It'll be fun watching Notre Lame lose their 9th straight bowl game.

Mecca
I wonder if Da will show up after Florida gets destroyed....

Saulbadguy
12-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Nebraska is going to get drilled by Auburn.

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2006, 07:28 PM

Absolutely. I've been here all season. I was here when we lost to Auburn and I was here when our basketball team lost to KU. I'll be here after the MNC game. Unless I'm in Glendale where it might be a day or 2 for me to get online.

OSU should and will be a heavy favorite. I'm fine with that. We deserve our shot, we'll get it and I look forward to being underdogs in the big game.

chagrin
12-03-2006, 07:28 PM
Michigan State better than Tennessee? ROFL Wow. That says it all right there.

How about that great win against Ball State. That was impressive. Sour grapes ROFL

We deserved it and got it, and that's that.

that's right, Michigan state would run up the board on Tennesse more than Florida ever would, matter of fact, I think they did just a few years ago, and also beat Florida in a bowl game - when was the last time Tennessee did that?

Seriously dude, it's okay to run your mouth because you are in the title game but have some knowledge about something other than your current schedule

Mecca
12-03-2006, 07:30 PM
that's right, Michigan state would run up the board on Tennesse more than Florida ever would, matter of fact, I think they did just a few years ago, and also beat Florida in a bowl game - when was the last time Tennessee did that?

Seriously dude, it's okay to run your mouth because you are in the title game but have some knowledge about something other than your current schedule

Onto more important things........will the shitty Chad Henne show up against USC?

Saulbadguy
12-03-2006, 07:30 PM
Michigan State sucks. What the **** are you talking about?

chagrin
12-03-2006, 07:33 PM
Onto more important things........will the shitty Chad Henne show up against USC?

bastard

start another thread about it

DaKCMan AP

4-8 Michigan St. who lost to Illinois, Indian, Purdue and Minnesota is better than Tennessee? Are you on drugs?

Remind me, when did Michigan St. beat Florida in a bowl game?

Bearcat
Just to focus on this part for a second. again, we happen to be in the same Conference - it doesn't matter, there is no playoffs so when we played them doesn't matter, we didn't play them for the title earlier, so this whole "had their chance" is garbage.

Now you have your chance and you are going to get hammered, I am going to laugh my ass off.

Worst case scenario, we still get the Rose Bowl, the Big Ten prize and we also have a title in the past 10 years, I'm good with Michigan overall.

Okay, maybe "fair" isn't the right word... I agree that it doesn't matter if the best 2 teams in the nation are in the same conference... but unfortunately with this system, you don't know who the best 2 teams are. It's hilarious that so many people here are so sure OSU is going to beat UF 70-0 (on the day we lose to the Browns nonetheless), because given one game, nobody knows.

I think this is the closest we get to a playoff, and I like that... the #2 lost, so OSU gets to play the next best. If UF gets blown out then everyone can look at OSU/Michigan from a couple of weeks ago as the "real NC game".... and OSU would be the champion either way.

What's funny is that from what people are saying, if Florida keeps it within 3 touchdowns he could come back and say "I told you so".

Simply Red
12-03-2006, 07:34 PM

It kills me how the folks down here praise the SEC so. As if they are some elitist conference. Even years they suck it is still the same story. SEC the best. I have no problem with the SEC it's just um, no matter how good or bad they are, according to the Georgia resident or Al. or Fl. resident the conference is always the best. At least we know and admit the big12 suck this yr.

Mecca
12-03-2006, 07:36 PM
Georgia was attrocius this year....yet in SEC land that is somehow a quality win.

Simply Red
12-03-2006, 07:37 PM
We'll speaking of the SEC. Three-and-out again by Cutler(SEC Product)

banyon
12-03-2006, 07:37 PM

TN hasn't played MSU for many years, if ever.

Maybe you're thinking of when Michigan got rolled by Florida in 2002.

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2006, 07:40 PM
TN hasn't played MSU for many years, if ever.

Maybe you're thinking of when Michigan got rolled by Florida in 2002.

In 2000, Michigan St. beat us by 3 in the Citrus Bowl. Apparently, that makes them better than us and Tennessee, THIS YEAR. ROFL

Simply Red
12-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Florida loses by 20. Mark my words. That "Any Given Day" rule will not apply this time. Wait & see...

chagrin
12-03-2006, 07:44 PM
4-8 Michigan St. who lost to Illinois, Indian, Purdue and Minnesota is better than Tennessee? Are you on drugs?

Remind me, when did Michigan St. beat Florida in a bowl game?

37-34 2000 Citrus Bowl

Big Ten Teams usually beat SEc teams in matchups

But I am not on drugs, thanks for asking though - and one more thing "Schedule guy", Michigan had the 3rd toughest schedule in the country, so don't sit there and say we played nobody and suck, your boasting is a bit much. I tried to congratulate yo but you have begun to be a prick about it. Enjoy your loss at OSU, they will dominate you, just like all Big Ten teams do against the SUC

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2006, 07:48 PM
37-34 2000 Citrus Bowl

But I am not on drugs, thanks for asking though - and one more thing "Schedule guy", Michigan had the 3rd toughest schedule in the country, so don't sit there and say we played nobody and suck, your boasting is a bit much. I tried to congratulate yo but you have begun to be a prick about it. Enjoy your loss at OSU, they will dominate you, just like all Big Ten teams do against the SUC

I'm being a prick about it? Everyone on here is saying how we shouldn't be in the game and that we'll get rolled by 20, 30, 40+ pts. You come on and make outrageous statements like Michigan St. (4-8) is better than Tennessee (9-3). Yet, I'm being a prick about it. ROFL

Sam Hall
12-03-2006, 07:51 PM
Nebraska is going to get drilled by Auburn.

Since when did you have a credible opinion about Nebraska?

The stats are pretty even. Auburn doesn't have the receivers to burn Nebraska's secondary like Oklahoma did.

chagrin
12-03-2006, 07:51 PM
I'm being a prick about it? Everyone on here is saying how we shouldn't be in the game and that we'll get rolled by 20, 30, 40+ pts. You come on and make outrageous statements like Michigan St. (4-8) is better than Tennessee (9-3). Yet, I'm being a prick about it. ROFL

Yeah, you are being a prick about it, could you please use that graphic 20 more times? It is really entertaining. Who did Tenn play by the way?

Or are we going to delve deeper into bullshit by defending opponents of our own teams?

I'm done with this. You're still going to get rolled, that's not being a prick, you saying that Michigan doesn't play anyone, while we had the 3rd toughest schedule, is bullshit, you know it.

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Yeah, you are being a prick about it, could you please use that graphic 20 more times? It is really entertaining. Who did Tenn play by the way?

Or are we going to delve deeper into bullshit by defending opponents of our own teams?

I'm done with this. You're still going to get rolled, that's not being a prick, you saying that Michigan doesn't play anyone, while we had the 3rd toughest schedule, is bullshit, you know it.

I never said you didn't play anyone. I said you didn't play as difficult a schedule as we did. I stand by that. Look at the schedules, look at the records of the teams we played. It's a fact.

Mecca
12-03-2006, 07:55 PM
I know that USC and Michigan were ahead of Florida on the SOS......I don't think Arkansas made Florida jump 30 spots......

You're just towing the SEC company line that all the SEC teams are better than any other conference so you must have a better schedule, that's why he thinks you're being a prick.

Bearcat
12-03-2006, 07:55 PM
37-34 2000 Citrus Bowl

In bowl games, the SEC is 9-6 vs. the Big 11 since 2000-01.

Ah, the wonders of the Internet :D

Saulbadguy
12-03-2006, 07:57 PM
Florida is getting drilled by Florida State. "REPEAT"

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2006, 07:57 PM
I know that USC and Michigan were ahead of Florida on the SOS......I don't think Arkansas made Florida jump 30 spots......

You're just towing the SEC company line that all the SEC teams are better than any other conference so you must have a better schedule, that's why he thinks you're being a prick.

Florida's opponents have the highest winning percentage of any other team's opponents. That's the most difficult schedule. It's a fact.

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2006, 07:59 PM
http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/Internet/toughest%20schedule/ia_9games_cumm.pdf

banyon
12-03-2006, 07:59 PM
37-34 2000 Citrus Bowl

Unsurprisingly, the record of the SEC against the Big Ten in Bowl matchups since 2000 is SEC 10 Big Ten 8.

And, FTR, the last time TN played a team from Michigan, the score was TN 45, UM 17. (2003 Capital One)

Bearcat
12-03-2006, 08:01 PM

I have no idea, but Googling it gave me this site first... http://www.jhowell.net/cf/cf2006.htm

SOS

USC .83
UF .748
UM .666
OSU .577

I don't know who jhowell is, and I'm not claiming it's 100% legit & accurate, so take it fwiw.

banyon
12-03-2006, 08:01 PM
In bowl games, the SEC is 9-6 vs. the Big 11 since 2000-01.

Ah, the wonders of the Internet :D

It's 10-8. I think you forgot the ultra terrible Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl. :D

Saulbadguy
12-03-2006, 08:02 PM
chagrin just got his ass handed to him.

FWIW, I think the voters voted for a UF-O$U matchup rather than voting UF #2. I think Michigan is the better team, but noone wants to see a mythical Big Televen title game match-up.

Mecca
12-03-2006, 08:02 PM
I think he's doing the SOS differently than it's done by the BCS.....he's looking at the winning % of all the teams they played and not where they're ranked and if they just beat other crappy teams....

I think BCS does it by the teams rankings that are on the schedule...

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2006, 08:11 PM
I have no idea, but Googling it gave me this site first... http://www.jhowell.net/cf/cf2006.htm

SOS

USC .83
UF .748
UM .666
OSU .577

I don't know who jhowell is, and I'm not claiming it's 100% legit & accurate, so take it fwiw.

The reason our SOS is low when you do rankings calculations is because we played Western Carolina. Throw that game away and take our top 12 games against Michigan's schedule (12 games) and it's a different story.

How about this:

Michigan has played 7 bowl teams
USC has played 8 bowl teams
Florida has played 10 bowl teams

Eleazar
01-08-2007, 08:25 PM
Psh don't worry Florida will be lucky to be within 20 of OSU, so then everyone will realise....

Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump... look at those Gators go!

Bearcat
01-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump... look at those Gators go!

And the final score...

Coach
01-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Interesting? Michigan is going to destroy U$C.

Nice. LMAO

Deberg_1990
I knew it...i predicted it all weekend. Anytime a team is as disrespected as much as Florida has been, they always come out strong. I still expect OSU to win though.

Coach

Wow. I gotta say, you're just a tad off there my friend.

banyon
01-08-2007, 10:36 PM
37-34 2000 Citrus Bowl

Big Ten Teams usually beat SEc teams in matchups...

...But I am not on drugs.... Enjoy your loss at OSU, they will dominate you, just like all Big Ten teams do against the SUC

sorry chagrin, but your quote belongs in da bumpfest too!

hope you didn't put your money where your mouth was... :D

Thig Lyfe
01-08-2007, 10:47 PM
It'll be fun watching Notre Lame lose their 9th straight bowl game.

This might be the only correct prediction in the entire thread.

Saulbadguy
01-09-2007, 12:24 AM
This might be the only correct prediction in the entire thread.
And the easiest to make.

DaKCMan AP
01-09-2007, 01:09 AM
National Champions Football & Basketball!!!!

DaKCMan AP
01-09-2007, 01:14 AM

41-14 :D

National Champions Football & Basketball!!!!

DaKCMan AP
01-09-2007, 01:15 AM
Well, O$U wins the title. Congrats Buckeye fans on your 2006 National Title.

Wrong!

DaKCMan AP
01-09-2007, 01:16 AM
Oh great.

That game will be watchable for about the first quarter.

OSU 39
UF 17

Wrong!

Eleazar
01-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Mecca proved his sports genious once again. :Scanlon: