PDA

View Full Version : D D D D D lesssssssssss ...

boogblaster
12-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Youn can blame Gun you can blame Herm but the bottom line is our D lost that game..giving up 14 points in the final 12 minutes..gentlemen this is a contact sport your D is suspossed to be manly enough to protect a 14 point lead in the 4th qtr. the system nor the coaching lost that game..true a time out on the goal-line should have been called for chance to drive for a FG..but you can't cough-up a lead like that and win anywhere.....

Easy 6
12-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Nobody involved with the D, player OR coach, gets a pass from me tonight. I know what you are saying...players have to execute, but this reached a new low, so the coaches gotta pay to IMO.

This was worse than the iggles loss last year, atleast they were a highly talented club......but the browns & a backup QB in his 1st start???

I think i should go meditate...or blow something up so i can feel better.

TrickyNicky
12-03-2006, 07:17 PM
I agree. Execution will always trump play-calling. The entire D went limpdick when it mattered most. Only one sack on the 31st ranked offense with a 2nd string qb is rediculous.

The Rick
12-03-2006, 07:24 PM
Nobody involved with the D, player OR coach, gets a pass from me tonight. I know what you are saying...players have to execute, but this reached a new low, so the coaches gotta pay to IMO.

This was worse than the iggles loss last year, atleast they were a highly talented club......but the browns & a backup QB in his 1st start???

I think i should go meditate...or blow something up so i can feel better.
Not even his first start. Frye started the game. Anderson was taken second string snaps all week. Basically, either Anderson is the second coming of _____ (insert Pro Bowl QB here) or it was a pitiful performance. I doubt you'll see Derek Anderson making any Pro Bowls either...

ChiefaRoo
12-03-2006, 11:42 PM
I agree. Did you guys see Sims? He's quit on KC.

BigRedChief
12-03-2006, 11:44 PM
How can you not blitz a n00b QB coming off the bench behind one of the worst OL in the NFL? Gunn has become a pussified cover 2 lackey.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-03-2006, 11:47 PM
We should draw and quarter Sims outside of Arrowhead next week.

noa
12-03-2006, 11:48 PM
We should draw and quarter Sims outside of Arrowhead next week.

As the Halftime Show

JBucc
12-03-2006, 11:48 PM
We should draw and quarter Sims outside of Arrowhead next week.We're going to need like, 20 horses.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-03-2006, 11:49 PM
We're going to need like, 20 horses.

I'd gladly pay 80 bucks to watch 400 midgets try it.

ChiefaRoo
12-03-2006, 11:49 PM
We're going to need like, 20 horses.

ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-03-2006, 11:53 PM
Hand me an axe

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiS7OeBjcc0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiS7OeBjcc0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

beer bacon
12-04-2006, 12:03 AM
Our line could not get any pressure on the QB, and the only member of the secondary that actually makes any plays on the ball once it is in the air is a rookie.

beer bacon
12-04-2006, 12:04 AM
Not even his first start. Frye started the game. Anderson was taken second string snaps all week. Basically, either Anderson is the second coming of _____ (insert Pro Bowl QB here) or it was a pitiful performance. I doubt you'll see Derek Anderson making any Pro Bowls either...

Derek Anderson looked like the second coming of John Elway on his 20+ yard scamper to put Cleveland in easy field goal range.

boogblaster
12-04-2006, 12:06 AM
33 yd. scamper that killed us...DAMN DAMN DAMN

beer bacon
12-04-2006, 12:07 AM
33 yd. scamper that killed us...DAMN DAMN DAMN

Who missed the tackle on him? Anderson looked like a young Brandon Marshal on that play.

elvomito
12-04-2006, 12:11 AM
i had flashbacks of the 05 giants game... wesley, knight, mitchell...
tackle the bastard with the ball

BigRedChief
12-04-2006, 07:30 AM
Who missed the tackle on him? Anderson looked like a young Brandon Marshal on that play.
Wesley

Easy 6
12-04-2006, 07:36 AM
Wesley

I really used to waffle on that guy, but no more. When you cant wrap up a gangly ass rook QB you dont deserve to start...PERIOD.

His inconsistency has tortured us long enough, time to turn the Page...ok, that was bad...sorry.

KC FRUSTRATED FAN
12-04-2006, 10:50 AM
The Chiefs defense lacks any passion to play football like they are hungry.You never see anybody out there fired up and ready to take somebody's head off,but you quick to see one of these baffoons in the club battling to get laid.These guy's don't seem like they want anything,but to hurry up and get to the offseason and go spend some of that salary that we the fans pay.Herm you never show any emotion either just like your defense.We need leaders on this defense that can lead by example,and show how to deal out punishment and pain to an opposing offense.