PDA

View Full Version : Bob Dole's Plan for Maybe Next Year

Bob Dole
12-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Since it's pretty much universally agreed that Carl only cares about the bottom line, and it's also pretty much universally agreed that KC fans are the dumbest MF's on the face of the earth for putting themselves through this crap every year since 1970, here's Bob Dole's plan.

It's time to clean house. Really clean. Like rip out the carpet and the linoleum and lay a new subfloor and hang new sheetrock clean.

During the offseason, we trade every player we can for draft picks. Then next year, we become the first team since the league's inaugural year to start 100% rookies.

It would surely trump Ditka's "Trade the entire draft for Williams" stunt as the biggest media circus ever, and we could have a legitimate reason to mutter "maybe next year" from week 5 on.

TrickyNicky
12-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Ok, here's what we do. We leave the NFL and start a new Football League in Japan.

CHAMPIONSHIP!

Mr. Laz
12-03-2006, 07:50 PM
that KC fans are the dumbest MF's on the face of the earth for putting themselves through this crap every year since 1970
:LOL: :LOL:

oh wait .......... that's not funny :sulk:

milkman
12-03-2006, 07:51 PM
Chiefs fans new battle cry:

Wait til 2010!

Rain Man
12-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Ok, here's what we do. We leave the NFL and start a new Football League in Japan.

CHAMPIONSHIP!

"The Yokohama Carp cheat the salary cap!"

I could do this.

Halfcan
12-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Carl needs a boot in his azz.

TrickyNicky
12-03-2006, 07:54 PM

I could do this.
You know they use Eel oil on their jerseys.

HemiEd
12-03-2006, 08:35 PM

I could do this.

ROFL Gametime in the U.S. 5:00 am. Better be in HD everyweek.

TrickyNicky
12-03-2006, 08:39 PM
ROFL Gametime in the U.S. 5:00 am. Better be in HD everyweek.
Damn it, they scheduled former Nagasaki Center turned commentator Randyko Crossagawa. He is so biased...

Skip Towne
12-03-2006, 08:41 PM
F*ck a bunch of next year. I'm all next year'd out.

ChiefsCountry
12-03-2006, 08:45 PM
During the offseason, we trade every player we can for draft picks. Then next year, we become the first team since the league's inaugural year to start 100% rookies.

They do this across the street from Arrowhead, look at those results.

John_Locke
12-03-2006, 08:47 PM
maybe Bob Dole could come to John Lockes house and remodel his bathroom. Wife is on my azz to get it done

Nzoner
12-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Since it's pretty much universally agreed that Carl only cares about the bottom line, and it's also pretty much universally agreed that KC fans are the dumbest MF's on the face of the earth for putting themselves through this crap every year since 1970, here's Bob Dole's plan.

It's time to clean house. Really clean. Like rip out the carpet and the linoleum and lay a new subfloor and hang new sheetrock clean.

It would surely trump Ditka's "Trade the entire draft for Williams" stunt as the biggest media circus ever, and we could have a legitimate reason to mutter "maybe next year" from week 5 on.

You're just a bandwagon fan and you make me sick.

ROYC75
12-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Mr Dole is not a real fan..........

Real fans are, Uh, just real fans, they accept anything the team does.

Reerun_KC
12-03-2006, 09:03 PM

Hey Skip, As long as Carl is here, there will always be next year.....

Bob Dole
12-03-2006, 09:03 PM

Ha!

Bob Dole has been a fan of this team since before it was even a team and Lamar first mentioned his thoughts about his dream of the AFL just after WWII.

Bob Dole figures if we can't manage to field a championship team after 30+ years of futility, we might as well shoot for something unique and entertaining.

Which brings up another thought. After Lamar leaves us, maybe Vince McMahon could convince Clark to sell the team to him.

FAX
12-03-2006, 09:10 PM
Girls. That's the ticket. We draft all girls.

Fill the seats for years to come. Have every excuse not to make the playoffs, so no problem there. By introducing inter-gender professional football to the masses, Carl can go down in history and our players can go down on Carl.

FAX

morphius
12-03-2006, 09:16 PM
We could set up a filter that changes the "KC Chiefs" to the " KC Maybe Next Year's"...

morphius
12-03-2006, 09:19 PM

Fill the seats for years to come. Have every excuse not to make the playoffs, so no problem there. By introducing inter-gender professional football to the masses, Carl can go down in history and our players can go down on Carl.

FAX
Sadly they will look like our Cheerleaders and everyone will quickly lose interest.

SnapDogg
12-03-2006, 10:27 PM
Hell ol Hop Sing would lead the the Nagasaki RiceBurnerz from 21 back in the 4th to beat our WEAK @$$ D!
I say GET RID OF CARL & THE GUNT!

Toad
12-03-2006, 11:01 PM

Classic. Post of the year!!!

cmh6476
12-03-2006, 11:48 PM
we could draft a DT (or two), CB, backup QB and some O-Line depth :thumb:

boogblaster
12-04-2006, 12:24 AM
HEART is what is needed..You have to have heart to play this game and win at any level..talent will get you a starter-job but you have to show up on game day to win.....

Ebolapox
12-04-2006, 09:33 AM
:sulk:

personally, I'm sick to f*cking death of saying next year--when's our time gonna be, lord, when?!?

kepp
12-04-2006, 09:39 AM

CHAMPIONSHIP!
Why do that to our kids and all future generations of Chiefs fans? You know that in 30-or-so years they be saying the same things..."Dammit Carl-san!!" :banghead:

Ebolapox
12-04-2006, 09:43 AM
Why do that to our kids and all future generations of Chiefs fans? You know that in 30-or-so years they be saying the same things..."Dammit Carl-san!!" :banghead:

ROFL

genius

morphius
12-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Well, luckily we do have that Arrowhead as out logo, to remind us to look ahead to next season...

StcChief
12-04-2006, 10:01 AM
:sulk:

personally, I'm sick to f*cking death of saying next year--when's our time gonna be, lord, when?!?

Same story as the Jets....close but no cigars for Chiefs or Jets.

Fire Me Boy!
12-04-2006, 10:04 AM
OK... here's a better media stunt. Let's trade the entire roster for the 2006 Royals.

Skip Towne
12-04-2006, 10:14 AM
OK... here's a better media stunt. Let's trade the entire roster for the 2006 Royals.
Aaarrrggghhh!!!

Fire Me Boy!
12-04-2006, 10:36 AM
Aaarrrggghhh!!!
Football would suck, but the Royals would take full-contact baseball to a new high!

MahiMike
12-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Mr Dole is not a real fan..........

Real fans are, Uh, just real fans, they accept anything the team does.

You mean real 'stupid' fans accept anything the team does.

Brock
12-04-2006, 11:21 AM
You mean real 'stupid' fans accept anything the team does.

No, those are the ones who pine for Dick Vermeil.

Dartgod
12-04-2006, 11:25 AM

FAX
This is a great idea and winning our annual "Super Bowl" against the Donkeys at Arrowhead would still be possible.

Fire Me Boy!
12-04-2006, 11:55 AM

FAX
I just wanted to point out that we don't need girls for them to go down on Peterson... Hicks has been doing it for years.

Archie F. Swin
12-04-2006, 12:38 PM
well...at least with the Royals you kow how things are going to end up.

Calcountry
12-04-2006, 01:23 PM
Carl needs a boot in his azz.I doubt, sick feeble old Lamar has it in him.

Calcountry
12-04-2006, 01:24 PM
F*ck a bunch of next year. I'm all next year'd out.Especially when it is hard to type with one hand? ;)

Calcountry
12-04-2006, 01:26 PM
we could draft a DT (or two), CB, backup QB and some O-Line depth :thumb:I am all for it, what can we get for Wesley?

Bob Dole
01-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Bob Dole still feels this is the best plan to lay the foundation for the future.

KCJohnny
01-06-2007, 09:39 PM

Worked for the Dallas Mavs. I love your contractor's approach, Senator.
KCJ
Former Contractor

chuxtrux
01-06-2007, 09:41 PM
no, it is not legal for two teams in a city to be in rebuilding mode. The Chiefs will have to wait until the Royals are average. Sorry

Rain Man
01-06-2007, 09:42 PM
I still contend that there are no rules banning us from using chimpanzees. Chimpanzees are incredibly strong and fast. I guarantee you that Dwight Freeney wouldn't be tackling a chimpanzee without help.

All-chimp roster next year. And no kicker since I don't know how well chimpanzees kick. We'll just go for two after every touchdown.

Redcoats58
01-06-2007, 09:45 PM
no, it is not legal for two teams in a city to be in rebuilding mode. The Chiefs will have to wait until the Royals are average. Sorry
The Royals have been rebuilding since 1986. We won't be waiting for them to become average.

4th and Long
01-06-2007, 09:45 PM
That's signature inspiring!

KcMizzou
01-06-2007, 09:46 PM
I still contend that there are no rules banning us from using chimpanzees. Chimpanzees are incredibly strong and fast. I guarantee you that Dwight Freeney wouldn't be tackling a chimpanzee without help.

All-chimp roster next year. And no kicker since I don't know how well chimpanzees kick. We'll just go for two after every touchdown.I'd give this guy a shot at kicker...

Rain Man
01-06-2007, 09:47 PM
I'd give this guy a shot at kicker...

If he can kick a 23-yard field goal in the playoffs, he's in.

ROYC75
01-06-2007, 09:47 PM

Yep, definitely not real fan material...........

Bob Dole
01-06-2007, 09:48 PM

Well shit.

Bob Dole will be ashes by the time that happens...

HonestChieffan
01-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Transfer the whole team to the new Hockey team, save all the uniform money, sell arrowhead to a hay hauler to store hay in

Simplex3
01-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Transfer the whole team to the new Hockey team, save all the uniform money, sell arrowhead to a hay hauler to store hay in
If the stadium upgrades hadn't happened the Chiefs might be on their way out of town. If that was the case we'd surely be getting the Penguins, right?