PDA

View Full Version : Official Scapegoat?

ILChief
12-04-2006, 06:24 AM
After every defeat, someone MUST take the blame :)

Who is it?

Bwana
12-04-2006, 06:34 AM
I'll start with Randi Cross for bringing bad mullet Karma to the game.

Braincase
12-04-2006, 06:53 AM
We had extra time to rest up and prepare for this game. Our defensive performance is inexcusable.

HemiEd
12-04-2006, 07:14 AM
All of the above except I can't blame DJ.

Easy 6
12-04-2006, 07:21 AM
We had extra time to rest up and prepare for this game. Our defensive performance is inexcusable.

Exactly...our batteries were charged, we had extra time to study film and install the plan of attack.

So we were missing 1 LB & a decent DT......big freaking deal, that is not even close to an excuse against a piss poor browns O.

We will look back in anger at this one for many years.

boogblaster
12-04-2006, 07:24 AM
Im ashamed..

Fairplay
12-04-2006, 07:27 AM
Gunther :mad:

Bwana
12-04-2006, 07:29 AM
This was last years Philly game. It was a complete choke job. We got spanked by a no name 3rd sting QB that lit up our D like Joe Montana in his prime.

King_Chief_Fan
12-04-2006, 07:36 AM
Lets blame Herm.

The look on his face was comical. He had no idea what was going on.

It is up to the coach to get the team up for a game. But he was too worried about our record on the road and that losing was a given.

How do you as a coach let your team get bitch slapped and owned by a rookie never heard of QB?

The great D mind did not contribute.

Dartgod
12-04-2006, 07:39 AM
Gunther, easily.

Here's an idea...

When the opponent's starting QB goes down, and some nobody with one career NFL snap comes in, try changing up coverages mixed in with some aggressive blitz packages to confuse him and force him into mistakes. Gunther has NO balls!

Simplex3
12-04-2006, 07:46 AM
Gunther, easily.

Here's an idea...

When the opponent's starting QB goes down, and some nobody with one career NFL snap comes in, try changing up coverages mixed in with some aggressive blitz packages to confuse him and force him into mistakes. Gunther has NO balls!
We all assume this is Gunther, but when he was here the first time he DID blitz. The difference here is Herm, who didn't blitz in NY either.

Dartgod
12-04-2006, 07:55 AM
We all assume this is Gunther, but when he was here the first time he DID blitz. The difference here is Herm, who didn't blitz in NY either.
There's probably something to that. Here's another idea. When we DO blitz, could we try disguising it a little?

the Talking Can
12-04-2006, 08:31 AM
Lets blame Herm.

It is up to the coach to get the team up for a game. But he was too worried about our record on the road and that losing was a given.

How do you as a coach let your team get bitch slapped and owned by a rookie never heard of QB?

the look on his face said "why did I let CP talk me into keeping an idiot like Gunther"

unlike DV, I think (I hope) that Herm won't hesitate to can Gunther...

Reerun_KC
12-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Lets blame Herm.

:BS: According to most posters, it was Gunthers fault... Herm seems to get a Free pass around here? Why? He hasnt proved sh*t, is a .500 coach and has a history of outstanding clock management :whackit:....

Yes Herm is ultimately to blame for this loss. He has a week and a half to ge this team ready, his coaches ready and all he could do was watch confused on the side line as some QB no one ever heard of did this to him... :spank:

Archie F. Swin
12-04-2006, 08:46 AM
I blame Arrowhead stadium for not being there

El Jefe
12-04-2006, 08:52 AM
It wasnt that we didnt blitz its that we couldnt get there. I was at the game and I agree with Mr.Dartgod we didnt do a good job of disguising it I can count Ty Laws blitzes which were at least 2 maybe three. But I mean our secondary sucked balls. Our interior DT's were terrible they couldnt even pay to get to Anderson and all they did was double on Allen and Hali and roll from the side who wasnt doubled. We couldnt stop the shovel passes or the screens. Welcome back old chiefs D We can honestly say we didnt miss you.

Archie F. Swin
12-04-2006, 09:07 AM
These players dont seem to understand thet there wont always be a second chance.

HemiEd
12-04-2006, 09:24 AM
the look on his face said "why did I let CP talk me into keeping an idiot like Gunther"

unlike DV, I think (I hope) that Herm won't hesitate to can Gunther...

Gunther should just resign.

Reerun_KC
12-04-2006, 09:27 AM
Gunther should just resign.

Herm should as well for bringing that Vaulted Cover 2 to KC...

el borracho
12-04-2006, 09:45 AM
Carl gets the blame for the most glaring fault on this team- crappy defensive tackles. Carl has repeatedly blown it in the draft taking guys like Sims, Freeman and Siavii and missing out on guys like Henderson and Olshansky.

Gunther is second in line for the blame for this game. I'm a Gunther fan but the lack of pressure was inexcusable. If the front four are not able to get pressure then the defensive coordinator has to fix the problem.

el borracho
12-04-2006, 09:46 AM
By the way, anyone blaming Wilson for the loss is stupid.

htismaqe
12-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Carl gets the blame for the most glaring fault on this team- crappy defensive tackles. Carl has repeatedly blown it in the draft taking guys like Sims, Freeman and Siavii and missing out on guys like Henderson and Olshansky.

Gunther is second in line for the blame for this game. I'm a Gunther fan but the lack of pressure was inexcusable. If the front four are not able to get pressure then the defensive coordinator has to fix the problem.

Carl doesn't evaluate talent.

Sims = Vermeil
Freeman = Robinson
Siavii = 100% Gunther

htismaqe
12-04-2006, 10:28 AM
Herm should as well for bringing that Vaulted Cover 2 to KC...

If only we'd run it instead of Gunther's stupid "let's telegraph the blitz and whiff on tackles" scheme...

el borracho
12-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Carl doesn't evaluate talent.

Sims = Vermeil
Freeman = Robinson
Siavii = 100% Gunther
While I agree that the coaches influence Carl's decision, ultimately it is Carl's decision. It is Carl's responsibility so Carl gets the blame.

Reerun_KC
12-04-2006, 10:48 AM
If only we'd run it instead of Gunther's stupid "let's telegraph the blitz and whiff on tackles" scheme...

That is pretty funny, sad but true!

Wile_E_Coyote
12-04-2006, 10:48 AM
some dildos are sure to turn up in the investigation

noa
12-04-2006, 10:52 AM
Our defense showed on the first possession of the game what was in store. No pressure on the QB and horrible coverage on WRs. I can't think of a single defensive player who had a good game, so the whole squad is to blame, and the head of that squad is Gunther.