PDA

View Full Version : Another Annoying Fantasy Who to Start Question

Swanman
12-05-2006, 11:57 AM
I need guidance from the fantasy football gurus among us. I'm entering the playoffs this week and have a decision to make about which D to start. I have Carolina at home against the Giants or Cincinnati at home against Oakland. Opinions please.

booyaf2
12-05-2006, 12:00 PM
Cinncinnati, no brianer. The giants are sure to have a huge comeback in the 4th quarter, like everyone else against the panthers. Either way, in the playoffs, you better not be relying on your defense production.

noa
12-05-2006, 12:02 PM
I agree with booyaf2, go with the Bengals

StcChief
12-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Cinci.

Swanman
12-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Cinncinnati, no brianer. The giants are sure to have a huge comeback in the 4th quarter, like everyone else against the panthers. Either way, in the playoffs, you better not be relying on your defense production.

Thanks, that's the way I'm leaning right now. In my league, defenses can actually score a ton of points because we give point bonuses for points given up (13 for a shutout) and yards given up in addition to points for sacks, fumble recoveries, interceptions, defensive TDs and return TDs. We've had quite few 40 point games from D's in my league.