PDA

View Full Version : Hey how about those Chiefs?

Hammock Parties
12-06-2006, 09:39 PM
They look like a pretty good footballing team to me. They practice SUPER HARD!

Hammock Parties
12-06-2006, 09:55 PM
Seriously! I hear they have some good player men. Some of them went to major universities!

DMAC
12-06-2006, 10:01 PM
Somebody had 1 too many wine coolers!

KurtCobain
12-06-2006, 10:14 PM
Every day after a game, regardless of the outcome, somebody at my work says to me, "Hey, how about them Chiefs?" And it seriously depresses me when they lose because they say it sarcastically. But when they win, I get to reply "Yeah, how about them Chiefs?" And go about my day with a smile.

Am I addicted to a football team?

ChiefsFanatic
12-06-2006, 10:14 PM
Hey how about those Chiefs?

I thought you were going to start a Jimmy Johnson to KC rumor.

Hammock Parties
12-06-2006, 10:15 PM
What about that Larrie Johnsons guy? He runs really good! He makes some great touchdowns!

Wa-Z
12-06-2006, 10:38 PM
:louder:

12-06-2006, 10:41 PM
buh bye

boogblaster
12-06-2006, 11:01 PM
Brain-farts are contagious...

Redcoats58
12-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Every day after a game, regardless of the outcome, somebody at my work says to me, "Hey, how about them Chiefs?" And it seriously depresses me when they lose because they say it sarcastically. But when they win, I get to reply "Yeah, how about them Chiefs?" And go about my day with a smile.

Am I addicted to a football team?

Why should it depress you. What I usually do when someone hits me with "Hey, how about them Chiefs?" when they lose is ask them who their favorite team is, it will be whatever successful flavor of the week, I'll then reply with "if their your favorite team surely you could name the starting offensive and defensive linemen?". They won't be able to answer and you can tell them to keep their f*cking sarcastic replies to themselves. That will make you walk around with a smile.

KurtCobain
12-06-2006, 11:43 PM
Why should it depress you. What I usually do when someone hits me with "Hey, how about them Chiefs?" when they lose is ask them who their favorite team is, it will be whatever successful flavor of the week, I'll then reply with "if their your favorite team surely you could name the starting offensive and defensive linemen?". They won't be able to answer and you can tell them to keep their f*cking sarcastic replies to themselves. That will make you walk around with a smile.

I've had someone recently tell me that the donks are their favorite team, and that Jon Elway is gonna take them to another superbowl this year.

Oh Snap
12-07-2006, 12:12 AM
RUN FOREST!! RUBN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bugeater
12-07-2006, 12:19 AM
Somebody had 1 wine cooler!
FYP